• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Ideas

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy and thanks for stopping by. I've been looking for some kinda Fire Emblem themed content lately and I'm looking for partners to try some ideas out with. I like to write a little heavy in detail sometimes, but you're not required to match me in length or anything, and I'm pretty casual about responses, though I'd hope for at least one a day. I can respond via PM or Discord as well. Normally, I prefer writing for OC's and will lean towards male characters, but I'm not afraid to play a canon character or even double up. I enjoy romance in the stories as well, but it's not a necessity for me. Anyway, on to the actual ideas.

I have ideas for Awakening, Fates, Three Houses, and even Heroes ready to try out. Naturally, I'm of course open to any ideas of your own you'd like to try out as well, and I'm always willing to brainstorm something up.

Awakening:
This idea follows two time travelers from Lucina's future going back to the past but end up in a completely different timeline where Grima was not an evil being, and instead have the servants of Naga become basically zealots, destroying those who refuse to acknowledge her power.

Fates:
Involves two beings who fought as Champions for the lands of Nohr and Hoshido at their births and served the Dawn and Dusk Dragons. They are then kidnapped by Anankos and hidden away in Valla where they are released by Corrin.

Three Houses:
The main idea for this is an Agarthan royal and their retainer leave Those Who Slither in the Dark to secretly study at Garreg Mach. Whether that reason is how to destroy Fodlan or help bring it together is entirely up for debate.

Heroes:
Mainly cobbling together an actual coherent storyline to follow while also being able to use pretty much any character we'd like for all kinds of shenanigans. Definitely the most open ended and casual of the ideas.

So if any of that seems interesting to you, or if there's another title I hadn't mentioned you would be interested in doing, shoot me a PM or post on this thread and let me know! I'd be glad to go into more detail with those who are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back