• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ▸firdaus◂ — [ooc]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
regardless whether Nen is selected to exist on this blessed cursed island I PERsonally will be creeping extremely hard
that is a promise

ALSO, the way you wrote the psyche part-- it was so good. The end of it was just
my ego is TOO inflated to be hearing that nonsense. also I didn't say but I adore ivy so much she's beautiful I love her I'll be her everything if she lets me

dreamglow dreamglow too bad kiki literally personifies yves's dislike list andkjajdkkajak
But that aside who tf does kiki have to fight for his undivided attention

yves can get over his dislikes, or i'll make him
and uhhh literally just yves himself or his knives bc he pays more attention to keeping the knives sharp nd shiny than he does to anyone or anything on the island. remove the knives from the equation and you've got his attention

my ego is TOO inflated to be hearing that nonsense. also I didn't say but I adore ivy so much she's beautiful I love her I'll be her everything if she lets me
Honestly, after reading it, you deserve to have some ego inflation. Just a little. I wish I could write like that and not like a long-running shit post. You conveyed so much with the way you wrote it without putting it into a list. It was like one fluid thought/feeling directly from him but also synopsis??? Like how?? This is sorcery.

And awwwww. Ivy would love to hear that and she'd let you try. Eventually, you'd grow on her, she just is a lil wary.

So, my little guy is, for the most part, finished. Just have two little sections to do. If anyone has any critiques or opinions of how it's written or inconsistencies in the character, please let me know, it's been a while since I wrote anything.

So, my little guy is, for the most part, finished. Just have two little sections to do. If anyone has any critiques or opinions of how it's written or inconsistencies in the character, please let me know, it's been a while since I wrote anything.
Murder boat man, belongs to sea. He and Day would make an interesting combo since they are so alike but different?

Murder boat man, belongs to sea. He and Day would make an interesting combo since they are so alike but different?
I fully ignored everyone's characters so I wouldn't overlap too hard... An then I ended up overlapping pretty hard. Smh.

Eh, the island is littered with the broken/questionably sane about to kill each other thanks to months/years of tribalism plus something about water or something idk I'm too busy hating the Shatis to remember, would be a little weird if peeps didn't have some things in common. The only beans left on this island are the ones in pots or those destined for corruption

I fully ignored everyone's characters so I wouldn't overlap too hard... An then I ended up overlapping pretty hard. Smh.
Honestly, everyone seems to have overlapped a little bit in different ways. So I think that's a good thing because most of them have been on Firdaus for years at this point, at least from the character sheets available it seems that way. So it could be just how they all adjusted and acclimated to the culture that was already there and now that they are all kinda at the forefront of the tension going on.

Cause Akua is not really a fan of outsiders but tolerates them for the good of her clan as Shajara Clan Leader (cause she brutally killed the last one who happened to be an outsider that also killed to become leader) compared to Day's mistrust of everyone but the people he has to trust and getting elected to his position of Shati Clan Leader despite being an outsider (him wanting to unite the tribes to stop the tension and also being one to break some of the rules of the island to maybe do it). The fact a lot of people are either emotionally constipated or secretive (a few are both) makes sense, cause if they weren't and they weren't necessary, they might have been taken out sooner, rather than later.

Or something like that. I'm just trying to piece together what could happen cause all these characters are interesting.

Honestly, everyone seems to have overlapped a little bit in different ways. So I think that's a good thing because most of them have been on Firdaus for years at this point, at least from the character sheets available it seems that way. So it could be just how they all adjusted and acclimated to the culture that was already there and now that they are all kinda at the forefront of the tension going on.

Cause Akua is not really a fan of outsiders but tolerates them for the good of her clan as Shajara Clan Leader (cause she brutally killed the last one who happened to be an outsider that also killed to become leader) compared to Day's mistrust of everyone but the people he has to trust and getting elected to his position of Shati Clan Leader despite being an outsider (him wanting to unite the tribes to stop the tension and also being one to break some of the rules of the island to maybe do it). The fact a lot of people are either emotionally constipated or secretive (a few are both) makes sense, cause if they weren't and they weren't necessary, they might have been taken out sooner, rather than later.

Or something like that. I'm just trying to piece together what could happen cause all these characters are interesting.
As I’m reading through the character sheets I can’t help but to think of all the absolutely ridiculous things that could happen. So far I see a lot of great interactions as a possibility

As I’m reading through the character sheets I can’t help but to think of all the absolutely ridiculous things that could happen. So far I see a lot of great interactions as a possibility
I know right! I hope I get in, cause it will be a blast.

have not been getting notifs for this 😩, can't believe I missed so much juicy gossip

omg I'll get him up today, his cs is half finished, I'm so excited to post himb

omg I'll get him up today, his cs is half finished, I'm so excited to post himb

Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

what's that? Sun-Min is up? omg wow ferret is so good at getting things done

what's that? Sun-Min is up? omg wow ferret is so good at getting things done
GORGEOUS.
Btw it's just a little hard to read because of the grey text on dark green, just a lil side note. Didn't stop me from reading tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back