• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Finding the Fountain

Angel shook her head. "The male ones aren't water based, they are, interesting creatures and I usually avoid them."

Raganr raised a eyebrow at her description of the males. He hen shrugged it off as he started with the second mitten. "Alright. Thanks for the warning."

Angel shook her head. "I start as soon as winter ends, and I usually have a lot of free time." She mumbled, leaning back as she continued to knit.

Angel sighed. "Not much. I draw a bit, dabble in other things, there isn't much to do up atop a mountain."

"Oh joy." Ragnar said sarcastically. But then he shrugged. "I did say that I want a relaxing life, and now I have it." He said smiling softly to himself.

Angel sighed. "sometimes guardians take some time off though. I haven't taken time off in years."

"Why not? It never hurts sometimes. I know that goes against what I already said, but when your a immortal being, sometimes a break can be helpful." Ragnar told her.

Ragnar shrugged. "I think you should see some of the world, to see what people may try to come to the fountain in the future." He pointed out.

Angel shrugged. "But there is never a really good time to do so, and I haven't anyone to go with."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back