• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Finding the Fountain

Angel sighed, and looked at him. "Alright, i guess. I am taking a wild guess that you don't know what you are doing either?"

Ragnar shook his head. "I've only observed a few people doing it before, but I can't remember what they did." He told her,

Angel nodded. 'Just watch me then, and I'll show you." She said, before she started knitting again, slowing her pace so he could watch.

Ragnar grabbed some needles and some thread as he watched her closely. He started to copy her movements slowly.

"I just have a condition call photographic reflex. I can copy any natural body movement by only watching you once." He told her. "But something's are harder to other task."

Angel nodded softly. "Ahh, I see. I should probably tell you now that it's unraveling, you have to start it differently."

Angel sighed and took it, showing him how to start the knitt with a slip knot and then how to fold the strings over to make sure he had his loops right

Ragnar watched her closely. "Alright." He told her as he repeated the motions slowly. He started knitting again, and he did the same thing Angel showed him.

Ragnar smiled softly at her as he kept going. "Thank you. Now the town you go to, is it the one that's a little ways away south of here? There were a lot of people when I passed through it last week." He told her

Angel sighed, shaking her head. "It's the least i can do for the people down their. it breaks my heart to see so many wandering around cold in the winter."

Ragnar nodded slowly. "I agree with you on that one." He chuckled to himself. "I remember one year when I was feeding the poor in my city with a organization of sorts. It was possibly one of the most honorable things I've ever done."

Angel chuckled, shaking her head. "The other guardians think it's kind of stupid, well, some of them do. Others are just way to excitable to help, and then there is Kara. All she would do is hook up with the poor people"

Ragnar nodded slowly. "That woman has no standards. Damn." He said softly as he finished his scarf. He started to knit a pair of mittens.

Angel giggled and looked at her gigantuine scarf. "Well yeah, she tends to flirt with anything and everything."

Angel nodded. "There are some men nymphs, and those are her regular customers, when she's bored."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back