• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Finding the Fountain

Ragnar nodded as he walked down his side. To his surprise, not a lot was going on his side. The only thing he was seeing were people on the bottom of the mountain, but it looked like they weren't coming up the right peak. But he kept a close eye on the group though.

Angel found nothing on the other side of the mountain and she slowly made her way down the other side, to check on Ragnar

Ragnar was following the group for about ten minutes or so. Luckily they didn't seem to noticed him watching. He saw Angel coming down to him. He gave her a silent wave.

Angel saw the group from far away, and she zipped up behind Ragnar. "Anything suspicious?" She asked quietly

Ragnar shook his head. "No, they seem to be going in the wrong direction. But I would recommend keeping a eye on them, to make sure." He whispered to her

Angel sighed and nodded. "Yeah, it is but it's no fun. Besides, you really don't know much about what you are doing yet."

Ragnar looked at her before he looked back at the group of people. "Yeah." He said softly as they group left his field of sight. Ragnar stood up. "Let's continue then."

Ragnar followed Angel back to the fountain. "So how often do people come up here this peak?" He asked her as they kept walking.

Angel nodded, and looked at the fountain as she walked strait past it and into the quarters. "So what do you want to do."

Angel sighed. "I usually dink around, go run in the forest, or just do anything i feel like, which is sometimes knitting." she said, looking over at him.

Ragnar nodded. "Alright." He took his helmet off as he looked at her. "I always wanted to try knitting, but I never did have the time to learn. Now I have a feeling I'll have more then enough time to learn."

Angel raised an eyebrow and laughed. "OH god, none of the other guys have ever wanted to do that." She said, walking into her room. "Well come on in then."

Ragnar chucked at her. "Well I doubt most of the men weren't overflowing with new testosterone." He told her as he walked inside with her. "What are you knitting anyway?"

Angel sighed, and pulled out the scarf she was knitting. "I mostly give the things i knit to the towns people who can't afford clothing in the winter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back