• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Finding Home Again Rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
{Cassandra}
“Not one of paper and ink, no.” Came an accented voice from behind Zuri and Keena.
Standing in the doorway with both hands on her cane in front of her was Cassandra, eyeing the sisters intently. Despite her bad leg, she could be quite light on her feet when she wanted to be, making no noise when she arrived in the doorway. Even in human form, her avian eyes gave her an intense and penetrating gaze. Currently, she was focused on Zuri.
“But one of the heart, yes.” She continued, stepping into the room, her step actually making a sound now. “When time comes, you will not need a letter to find your path, little one.”
Cassandra’s gaze switched to Keena, giving the young woman an apprising look.
“So, you’ve arrived.” She said bluntly. “Later than hoped, but earlier than expected.”
She stuck out her right hand to Keena.
“I am Cassandra. It can be shortened to Cassie, if you want something shorter. You get one “Cass” before I huff and puff and blow your house down. How are you feeling?”

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Texangamer Texangamer

At this point not much could surprise her anymore, the woman's words made sense though. Their mother had kept Zuri with her their father had passed before Zuri was born. It made sense that Zuri would have their mothers guidance when she needed it most. She took the woman's hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you. As to how I feel, well i must say i was a bit surprised but everyone here seems nice. And I have my little sister whom i get to know so I'd say I am feeling well. Though i think you might have missed breakfast." Keena wondered if this woman knew of how her powers were to be awakened.
Texangamer Texangamer RikuXIII RikuXIII

Zuri Alexis Damato
1583896461757.png
Zuri just jumped up when she heard cassie she hated when she did that" eeeeek" she say hiding behind her big sister" don't scare me like that" ms Cassie" she say as she smiled a little" big sister is nice" she says" so I have mom in my heart and she'll show me my path" she asked as she looked at her big sister than to Ms cassie she did look up to ms cassie as a guardian or a second mom. Zuri just watched them talk as she glad she had people that cares about her" big sister kea said she make us some chocolate cookies" she says happily as she usually gets hyper when she has chocolate she couldn't wait to try the cookies and hot chocolate." Ms Cassie do you Know how to awake big sister powers" she asked RikuXIII RikuXIII BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
With the help of Haruki, Willow finished the dishes quickly. He told the others that he would meet them outside, he still had to get his jacket. He made his way to his room, picking up his blue parka. He could handle the cold, if he were in his unicorn form, but since his people were attacked back on Wentra, he hasn't shifted out of his human form, fearful of what people might do, what hunters would seek him out if he did.

Before leaving, Willow checked out his window, wondering if Sarcove and Haruki were out by the garden yet. He saw no sign of the yet. Knowing those two, they'd likely be wanted to do more energetic things besides just tending to the garden. To remedy this, he decided to bring along a book. He tucked it into his jacket as he made his way outside and toward the garden to meet up with the others. The air was chilly outside, the snowfall had stopped, leaving a fresh new sheet of snow, untouched by people. Well, mostly. A set of footprints lead from the door, and Willow followed them towards the garden, expecting to see Haruki and Sarcove there.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
View attachment 690162
(humanoid form)
sarcove
interactions: Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf PauciloquentPumpkin PauciloquentPumpkin
”well, don’t think I won’t hit you either“ Sarcove said with a chuckle happy that Haruki seemed to be feeling a lot better and hugged sarcove back the dragon wings wrapping around both willow and Haruki for a little bit before breaking off. So they could both get back to what they where doing although the question play on his mind... how where they meant to help her? For sarcove the thoughts where still rather fresh, even if it had been years.. “honestly i have no clue... maybe just give it some time? And yeah a hot bath does sound nice” he commented calmly waiting for the two of them to finish up with cleaning “right then, first one outside is a whelp” sarcove shouted excitedly before racing outside.
Haruki quickly followed behind Sarcove, catching up by jumping off a lamp post just outside the door and landing on his back “no need to run when you can travel by dragon” he told Sarcove, laughing as the two arrived at the garden in no time. “Okay...get the hose and I’ll get the nozzles!” Haruki jumped down off his back, dusting the snow from his tail. Heading towards the storage lockers to retrieve supplies. “And not too much water this time you almost drowned my flowers the other day” unlike outside the garden always felt and looked like summer, it was Haruki’s own little paradise. Opening up the lockers to get the nozzles for the hoses just as Willow walked in. His ears peeking up upon someone entering, by the sound of someone’s footsteps and their scent Haruki could tell exactly who was near him, even if he was blind

“hey Willow! Can you make sure Sarcove doesn’t drown my vegetables like he did with the flowers? I need to get the plant food before we water them” tossing a bag with the nozzles at Willow. “Then we can play!”He exclaimed

Last edited:
1583990975509.png
(humanoid form)
sarcove
interactions: Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf PauciloquentPumpkin PauciloquentPumpkin
Even with his humanoid looks sarcove was able to fly relatively well Haruki riding along on his back wasn’t a big deal he chuckled a bit at the other boys comment “hmmm you might be right“ he said the both of them soon landing on near the garden it was a little cold outside for sarcove usually that wouldn’t even be a problem but his humanoid form lacked the bulk to keep himself at A comfortable temperature, despite the others attempts sarcove had always refused to wear any sort of shirt let alone a jumper. ”I didn’t drown them I just made sure they had enough water” sarcove protested crossing his arms disapprovingly of course he had almost drowned the flowers... but not to him another quirk of dragons long lives and there perception of what a ”awhile” and a “little” where.

Willow met up with Haruki and Sarcove in the garden. The garden is housed within a greenhouse. It's a stark contrast to the surrounding field of white. He met with the two inside, giving a worried look. Not a minute passes and he already has to make sure they didn't kill the plants. He removes his parka and places it on a nearby chair, then set out to check on the plants. Luckily they all seem to be doing fine, albeit with a little more water than usual.

"The garden is looking good, Haru," said Willow in an approving tone. He watched as Haruki set about taking care of the various plants. Many of them were used in their daily meals, lettuce, tomatoes, and spices like mustard and oregano. This garden grew many things. It was also usually a quiet place, somewhere Willow often liked to visit. Though in the meantime it was filled with chatter and sounds as the plants were being taken care of.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
{Cassandra}
"Wouldn't be the first time." Cassandra answered Keena.
She twisted the young human's hand from side to side gently. Studying the movements, she seemed lost in thought until Zuri asked about Keena's power.
"Perhaps." Cassandra replied, letting go of Keena's hand. "Your mother seemed to have most other things planned for. And I'm not exactly alone in this. I assume she's already meet everyone else, yes?"

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Texangamer Texangamer

Zuri Alexis Diamanto
1584416332205.png
Zuri looked up at Cassie as she smiled" yes ma'am big sister met everyone else they are playing in the snow" she say as she just smiled" can't we play in the snow too" she asked as she just wanted to play with her big sister" how exactly we gonna awake her powers do i have to train with you and the others and big sister" she asked. Zuri just looked at Cassie" um.... mother had others plans" she asked as she really wanted to help the others to get back home" Cassie will you leave me after we get you back home" she asked as she just bite her lip she didn't want the others or cassie to leave she had cared for them for so long they were like a family to her Cassie was kinda like a guardian to her​

Keena wondered what the woman was doing as she twisted her hand around, but didn't bother asking. "Well I have no idea but I do know that before lunch I would like to meet up with everyone so I can find out what they like to eat." She glanced at Zuri when she mentioned Cassie leaving her once they got her home. Oh, yeah this wasn't her home...they belonged to another world...that would take time to settle in. She wondered about what the place was like and how everyone felt, according to her letter she and her sister were the keys to get them all back to Wentra. Where they wanting to get back to their home or had they gotten comfortable here. She sighed slightly, she would have time to figure it all out as she got to know each of these people. "If that is okay? I've received a very warm welcome and I would like to return the favor."

Zuri Alexis Diamanto
1584506162930.png
Zuri just looked at her big sister as she sneezed a little she hadn't been feeling too well since yesterday when she was playing with Haruki in the snow she just leans against her big sister she was feeling sick but she hadn't told anyone she wanted her big sister to have a good day here until she told anyone she just looked at Cassie happily. Zuri felt hot as she was sweating she just went to the bed and lay down as she hugged the pillow she didn't feel good her face was pretty red she started to cough as she closed her eyes " hot me no feel good" she mumbles she wanted something cold Zuri never been sick that she could remember she felt sweat coming down her face she breathing in and out of her mouth she was hot. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising RikuXIII RikuXIII

Last edited:
Riphalie
Interactions: Themselves as of now lol

Riphalie went on to sigh a bit as they finished their food and watched everyone leave, some went outside to play in the snow which was the one thing they didn't want to do. While Zuri and Keena went on to Keenas new room and as much as they would of loved to join them they actully wanted to go to their room as well for now. They took to their Phoenix form and flew towards their room shifting back to human form right in front of their rooms door before moving on to open it. Their room was a bit messy with their bed not really being made and a few things on the ground, but to be fair they didn't really have a extravagant amount of things to make their room even messier with. They simply moved on over towards their desk and rifled through some of the drawers to find the Note that Julia left for him a long time ago. They went on to reread it again and again before letting out a sigh with a few tears in their eyes and a smile on their face, they put the note back before moving on towards their bed and letting themselves fall on it face first. After a few secounds they shifted sides to make themselves face the ceiling as they lost themselves in though and contemplated on what they would do next. By the note laid out he was suppose to be the first to teach her, and he was not really experienced in teaching at all. He was honestly a bit worried with himself as of right now and felt like being alone for a minute would best help calm his nerves until he can think of something that may help him teach or just set him at ease.​

Keena glanced at her sister when she sneezed and then leaned against her, "You feeling okay?" She asked before Zuri moved to Keena's bed and laid down. She followed resting her hand on Zuri's forehead, "Zuri you are burning up!" She looked to Cassie, "Do we have medicine for fevers around here?" She didn't know if they kept such things here do to them not being human, but perhaps that had been a stupid thought. After all, they weren't immortals, they were simply creatures from stories, that turned out to be real. "Could you go get some water and medicine for her, I would do it but I don't really know where everything is just yet." She didn't want the woman thinking that she was trying to boss her around.

Zuri Alexis Diamanto
1584938404626.png
Zuri just saw her big sister leave as she wasn't feeling her best as she felt her big sister put her hand on her head" mmm i feel hot" she say wanting to take off her casural clothes" can i get pjs and teddy" she say as she just coughed into the pillow she hated getting sick she felt sweat coming down she was really hot she couldn't help it. Zuri looked at her big sister" no medicine its yucky" she say closing her eyes a little she was having a hard time breathing since she was so sick she hated medicine since it usually taste nasty she just held onto her sister pillow" sorry big sis i'm sick this supposed to be a nice day for you but i'm sick i'm bad for getting sick" she say coughing and sneezing she just felt tears. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising RikuXIII RikuXIII

Keena sighed softly, "Well if you don't like medicine then what about magic can you heal yourself with magic? Also, it isn't your fault you got sick and it certainly hasn't ruined my day. These things just always happen when you least want them to." She said with a small laugh, "I'll go get you your pj's if you tell me where your room is." She wondered if any of the others could possibly heal her since she didn't like medicine. She guessed she would try to find someone to ask, perhaps the rainbow-haired guy would be a good start. What was his name again...Will? Or no is was Willow he may not like it is I called him Will.
Texangamer Texangamer
mention PauciloquentPumpkin PauciloquentPumpkin

{Cassandra}
Cassandra darted forward as fast as he bum leg would allow her to Zuri’s side.
“Deep breaths, child.” She said. “Rest easy.”
She felt Zuri’s forehead, looking carefully neutral.
“Stay with her, Keena.” Cassandra ordered as she strode out of the room.
She hobbled over to the head of the stairs, the air around her moving oddly.
“Someone find Riphalie and have her see to Zuri.” She called out, her voice carried farther than normal by the winds at her command. “She is feeling ill.”

@everybody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back