• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘᴏɴʏ :: FiM ♡ OC × OC

JAWHARA

ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hullo! Jawhara here!

Call me childish or girly, but I LOVE G4 MLP and I do terribly miss RPing the show with pretty pink pony princess OCs (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

Here are my conditions:
♥︎。18+ please! I’m 19 years old, and I’d prefer if the age if my partner is of similar age!
♥︎。Literate responses with exceptional grammar! I don’t mind if English isn’t your first language, but structured sentences with good punctuation and grammar are SO IMPORTANT! (^__^)
♥︎。NO ONE-LINERS. AT LEAST 2 SHORT PARAGRAPHS IN RESPONSE PLEASE!!
♥︎。I am ghost friendly! No reason is needed, but greatly preferred. Plus we can pick up again any time!

That’s it! As for RP stuff:
♥︎。M x F ships ONLY for the MCs IF they are romantically involved/compatible. Romance is NOT COMPULSORY so if not, then I don’t mind if both our characters are the same or different. Side-characters and BG characters I don’t mind being MxM or FxF or otherwise though. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE. I can play either M or F (for my fellow girlies who look for M characters!) ( *`ω´)
♥︎。OC x OC. But maybe you can convince me to do CC x OC.
♥︎。That’s literally it. Let’s have fun with the world-building and character creating and all!

If you’re interested, DM ME!

Last edited:
my little pony request GIF

hey, it doesn't let me DM you (ion understand this site lol) but if you're still down, dm me?

i'm also looking for ocxoc, no romance needed, worldbuilding oriented rp without sacrificing the Pretty Pink Pony Princess vibe of the source material
lmk if you're still down and otherwise sorry for bothering you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back