• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Filming Together 1x1

"Well, this is gonna sound kind of weird, but I've always kind of wanted to be a school teacher. Something about the life you see in kids just brings me joy," he said, zoning out a little. "You don't see that kind of life in many adults now-a-days... That' one of the things that made me notice you. I saw passion in your eyes as you stood behind the camera. I saw pride, and then I noticed you were beautiful and it sort of felt like a metal mallet was just dropped on my head. Some part of me just kind of said 'I don't care how much it takes, but I will end up with this girl.'" He looked back into her eyes with a smile. "Yep. Still beautiful."

Celeste blushes at the compliment, not expecting it. The teacher part surprised her, but when he diverted the attention back to her, she's taken aback. "W-What are you saying," she mutters, ducking her head to hide her face. She is passionate about filming, but she's never heard that kind of compliment before. She leans in to give Alexander a kiss on the cheek. "You're ridiculous," she whispers, laughing softly.

"Maybe so, but I also must be one heck of a stud muffin to get a kiss from you," he said as he swooped the bangs back out of her face and kissed her forehead.

The bus screeched to a stop, and he protectively put his arm in front of her to keep her from crashing into the seat. "Are you ready?" he asked, taking her hand with a smile. He was determined to not blow his first date.

Celeste didn't expect him to act like a such a goof - and a gentleman. It's rather amusing to see, but it also makes her oddly happy. She looks at their hands for a second before she smiles. "Yup. Ready as ever."

Alexander walked her off the bus and into the farely short entrance line. "Be sure to keep your head angled down and we should be good."

Alexander gave his tickets to the lady in the booth. "So are you a front rower or back corner?" he asked. There were no assigned seats.

Celeste drops her short hair against the side of her face, so that it covers enough. It's better than nothing. "I'm a back corner," she answers. "It's better if we stay hidden."

"Good point." Alexander led her to two available seats sandwiched in the corner, right next to a pitch black wall. "We shouldn't attract too much attention back here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back