• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Filming Together 1x1

At that, Celeste laughs, hiding her lips behind her hand. "Well, I'm not going to take your juice boxes," she teases. She squeezes his hand for reassurance, because he definitely looks like he needs it. She rolls on her toes to give him a kiss on the cheek. "I only want you," she whispers. And then, the bus arrives.

Andrew stepped back to let her get on the bus first and they sat in a row towards the back. Andrew kept his head down with his hair swooped over his eyes, hoping no super fans would bombard him. He noticed a couple people bumping the people next to them and pointing, but otherwise no one seemed to jump out of there seats. As Andrew took the seat next to Celeste, a girl of about 21 looking ran over and nearly gave him a full blown hug. She backed up a tiny step with a huge smile on her face. "I am your BIGGEST FAN!" she said, staring uncomfortably into his eyes. "I just, well, I wanted to say that if you're still single I would love to hang with you sometime."

Andrew stuttered with his words. He didn't want to hurt Celeste's feelings and deny that they were dating, but for Celeste's physical and emotional safety, along with his own, he didn't want to release the information yet.

As the girl practically dives into Alexander for a hug, Celeste frowns. This shouldn't get the best of her. Alexander is famous; with the amount of films he's been into, and his incredibly handsome face, it'll be impossible for him to not get noticed. But she stills feels a pang of hurt all the same. Will Alexander tell her to back off because he has a girlfriend, or will he pretend that they're not dating for whatever decent reason he can come up with? She wants to kiss him and tell the girl to walk away, but that's too bold. Instead, she lets him decide. She stares at him, waiting for an answer.

Alexander noticed Celeste's look of unhappiness. Had the girl not seem him get on the bus with her or did she simply not care? "Look, I'm really sorry, but I've got a date tonight." Alexander sighed, the truth wasn't as hard as he had imagined it to be. Then came the questions.

"Oh my gosh! Who is the lucky lady! Is she known! Is it permanent or just a hold over till the next girl comes along!?" she rapidly threw the question out.

"Take a seat!" screamed the driver, obviously just as sick of the girl as Alexander. She seemed nice and like she meant well, she was just kind of pushy.

Alexander waved a hand at the girl and flashed a small smile. "Bye," he said quietly, knowing that she would soon have this meeting all over social media.

Thank God the driver still exists, or Celeste would have done something Alexander wouldn't like at all. She purses her lips as the girl sits back down, even though she keeps on glancing back at Alexander like he's about to disappear. Celeste looks out the window, her heart beating so fast, it feels like it's about to explode. She should have expected this. She can't have Alexander all to herself. Besides, isn't this why her past boyfriends cheated on her in the first place? Because she was too clingy?

Alexander placed his hand on her knee, but then, finding that somewhat awkward, he moved it back up to her shoulder. "You have nothing to worry about. You're the only girl I notice in a way as attractive. I'll tell you if something else spurrs up." He rubbed his thumb on her shoulder blade, trying to calm her down.

Celeste takes a deep breath, reminding herself that Alexander is hers . . . somewhat. She looks at him with a bright smile. "It's okay," she reassures. "I know my boyfriend is the most wanted guy in America," she teases. She leans her head against his shoulder, surprised when she finds it a perfect fit.

Her comment really lifted his spirits, helping him to gain at least some confidence. He noticed the girl glancing back, holding up her head, about to take a picture. Alexander caught her head with his hand and shifted in the seat to block her face with his back. He gasped a little, knowing he had just saved both of them from never ending press questions. "Do you have any sunglasses in your purse?" he asked. "We need to keep your identity secret for right now."

Celeste blinks when Alexander twists his position, covering her face. She peeks over his shoulder to find the same girl about to take a picture. She almost scowls; seriously, hugging him isn't enough? Celeste opens her bag to find a sunglass, with an extra pair. She slips her Ray Bans to his eyes, and puts on hers. Hopefully, this will be enough.

Alexander smiled, still slightly distracted, almost upset that they had to go about doing this. He leaned over and readjusted her bangs, brushing them down over her forehead and sweeping the rest of her hair forewords. He nodded in approval as only someone who was close with her would be able to recognize her. "I'm sorry," he said quietly.

"It's okay," she answers softly. "As long as I'm with you, it doesn't matter." Besides, this is Alexander she's with. She can't expect to go about the day without someone recognising him - or them. She kisses his cheek with a bright grin. "So, cheer up, okay?" She laughs. "We're on a date, so be happy."

"Right," said Alexander, smiling. "So I have another question to ask you, and this will determine the direction our relationship takes from here. Take your time, because this one is tricky. What's your favorite color?" asked Alexander, trying his hardest to look serious.

Celeste looks at him hard, a smile plastered on her face like she's made of stone. And then, she finslly ducks her head, trying hard not to laugh. She looks up at him, keeping her lips together. "Lavender," Celeste says. "I like lavender."

"We're done. I simply cannot date a girl who likes lavender. You know, purple or pink I could have dealt with, but lavender. Really?" he said as he lifted his arms for protection. "I'm kidding! That color is fine! Please don't shoot me!"

If he's trying to make her laugh, he's doing a good job. She bites her lip to prevent a giggle from coming through, but she can't stop it anymore. She bursts out laughing, clutching her stomach. She hides her face in his shoulder. "You," she says, "are absolutely ridiculous."

"Thanks," he said, his cheeks turning red. "I got a couple more jokes if you think you can handle them, but I don't want you to pop from all this laughter. Hmmm, or maybe I do. Then I could see if your heart is beating for me like mine is for you," he said with a cheesy grin.

"Classic," Celeste murmurs. This is the first time a guy has made her laugh in a while. She didn't think Alexander would be this ridiculous when it comes to jokes. "What else have you got?" She teases.

Alexanders smile widened and he rubbed his hands together. "Well, since I feel like we're sort of hitting it off, I'm going to go ahead and drop the bomb. Prepare yourself for my favorite joke. Okay, without further a do. Why did Piglet stick his head in the toilet?"

Cute, she thinks, as he prepares himself for a joke the way magicians prepare for a show. She returns his grin with the same excited enthusiasm. "Why?"

He waited a couple moments, building up not-so-real suspense. "Because he was looking for Pooh!" He leaned over into the isle laughing when he said it. Something about this childish joke had always tickled him.

Celeste gapes at him as he literally cracks up. She feels her mouth change from surprise into laughter, and she leans against the window, trying to stop herself. But what's funny isn't the joke (Although, it kind of is. A little). It's how Alexander has make her so unbelievably happy.

Alexander slowly regained his composure as he sat up and brushed the hair out of his eyes. "Wow! I didn't know you would find it that funny," he said happily as he noticed her laughing. He naturally assumed it was all at his joke.

It is kind of funny, but seeing Alexander crack up like that is what makes her laugh the most. She brightly smiles at him, reaching slowly to ruffle his hair. "Now I know how you're such a comedian."

Alexander smiled brightly, shutting his eyes. "What can I say. Jeff Foxworthy better watched his back." He opened his eyes and looked back towards her. "Have you ever wanted to do anything besides filming? Any hobbies or anything like that?"

Celeste has always only been interested in filming. But there is a hobby she finds particularly interesting. "Photography," she says. "It's kind of the same thing. My dad is a famous photographer. I really like it. What about you? Anything besides filming?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back