• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Filming Together 1x1

He looks more like himself now. With the tension gone, her smile widens. She quickly erases it from her face. She doesn't know why she's suddenly affected by what he's feeling. She shouldn't even care. She clears her throat. "What?" She can't help but return his smile.

Celeste stares at him in disbelief, unsure of what to say. His joke is extremely cheesy, but it fits him rather well. Before she can think of holding it in, she cracks up. A laugh bubbles out of her mouth like sparks. "You are ridiculous," she comments, punching him gently on the shoulder.

Alexander wiggled his eyebrows. "So I see that my jokes still attract the ladies. It worked when I was five and still waddling around with drool on my cheek, so I figured that now that I'm ten times cuter it will work ten times better," he said as he stepped closer to Celeste and playfully tilted his head to the side.

"Do you always have girls chasing after you?" Celeste questions, sincerely wondering. It wouldn't be a big surprise. Alexander is an A-list celebrity, with more roles going on for him than anyone would ever expect, and his personality is really cute. Innocent. Playful. Any girl would want to date him.

She bites her bottom lip, staring at his own. "What?" She whispers, erasing the small gap between their bodies.

Alexander backed away, intimidated by her beauty. Then he realized it. Now was a perfect opportunity to casually slip in one of those compliments. "I always have girls following me and taking pictures with me, but I have to say, none are as pretty or as charming to be around as you." He looked down to the ground and inched a tiny step back her direction.

She presses her lips together to prevent a smile from showing, but she has to work hard to strain it back. She has to say: Alexander is slowly, very slowly getting her hooked. "Really?" Her voice is soft, like he's taken the breath away from her. "You're certainly a charmer." She pulls her phone from her pocket and hands it toward him. "Call me some time?"

Andrew took the phone and punched his number in awkwardly. Then he looked confused. "I don't see why I would have to, considering that I'm taking you to my favorite comedy club tommorrow?"

"Is that your way of asking me out?" Celeste asks, lifting an eyebrow. She retrieves her phone, smiling when she saves his number. She licks her lips again. "How are you sure that I'm going to say yes?" Although, it's obvious what her answer is. She wouldn't talk to someone she's not interested in - and right now, Alexander is definitely catching her interest.

Alexander misread her signal as for her to be rejecting him. "Okay then," he said, not being able to disguise the disappointment in his voice. "I'll just ask again some other time."

"What?" Celeste says, immediately grabbing his arm. She laughs nervously, aware that she's walking on dangerous ground. She shouldn't be chasing after him, but she finds herself hooked. She hates it. But she also can't stop herself in time to think. "I'm just joking," she says, placing another hand on his shoulder. He feels so warm. "I'd love to go out with you."

"Okay!" said Alexander, overwhelmed with sudden happiness. He tried to shrug her hand off his shoulder, but didn't try too hard because he didn't want to offend her. When it didn't slide off, he decided to perform an experiment. He duplicated the same motion onto her and placed his hand on her shoulder too. "So I'll see you there around 1?" he asked just to make sure.

She realizes then that no matter who the person is, he's still not good when it comes to body contact. Maybe he's just shy? She doesn't mind it too much, since he seems to take interest in her as well. Don't go too deep, she reminds herself, taking her hand off his shoulder. "Yeah. Where will we meet?" She fiddles with her phone. "I'll text you?"

"Sure. That works fine for me. Before you go, and I wanted to check to see if this was okay with you, but could I, well maybe... get a closer look at your lips?" he asked, an almost sly look approaching on his face.

"Um, sure?" Celeste doesn't know where he's going with this, or why he's looking at her lips in the first place. But the thought makes her blush. She almost purses her lips, but she doesn't want him to know that she's affected.

Alexander looked up questionably at her one last time, then quickly leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, removing them almost as quickly as he had put them there. He looked over to her and smiled, looking for approval. "Good?" he asked.

Shock rolls over her like a wave, nearly making her slip off her feet. Her toes curl up when she feels a spark combust between them, her lips burning up at the contact. She grabs him by the collar, rolling on her toes. Then, she connects their lips together again before she takes a step back. She licks her lips and smirks. "Better."

Alexander was a little confused by her last move, yet couldn't tell whether he liked or disliked it. He decided to keep his feelings to himself. He smiled in approval. "I'm glad it met to your approval, but I really shoul get going. I have a conference I have to attend tonight and am hoping to get it live on tv, but it all depends on how the producers are feeling, so... bye," he said, not really sure how to break a conversation after the preceding events.

"Um, sure?" Celeste says, awkwardly rolling on her heels. She doesn't know whether he's rushing to get away, or if he's really in a hurry. He doesn't seem to like her kissing him, either, which is really just the same thing. Maybe he doesn't like it when girls are brave enough to take the initiative? But . . . Should she even care? "Good luck on your conference." She smiles meekly. "Bye."

She pivots on her heel and leaves, hoping that the thumping of her heart will rest soon.

Alexander brushed his hand through his hair, pulling his bangs out of his face. He waited a couple of seconds, and then walked out of the back entrance where a taxi was waiting to take him to the conference. For him, limos personally drew too much attention, even though he could afford them, and he simply didn't think he was any better than anyone else so as to "need" a special form of vehicle to cater to his every whim. He would continue living his life the same way he had before he procured millions, 100s of 1000s of wich he donated to St. Jude's, his favorite charitable organization.

She doesn't like it when someone else is in charge of driving a car. She feels like she's being delivered, and that's honestly the last thing she wants. Celeste is independent. She's spent most of her life living for herself. With her absentee father and her dead mother, she really has no choice. She enters in her Audi and turns on the ignition. She ignores the buzzing feeling in her chest. Celeste doesn't want to think of him, because that is a dangerous, dangerous line to walk.

Alexander showed up at the conference, just barely making it on time. The tv crew ran up to him and informed him it would be aired on live television.

Alexander took his seat and casually answered all the questions he could until he came to one that caught him off guard. One of the reporters in the crowd stood up. "Alexander, it is no secret that you are one of the most desirable men in the world, so I think the question all the ladies want answered is 'Do you have that special someone?"

Alexander paused and thought over the question. He didn't know whether Celeste was watching and how she would even want him to answer. He didn't even know if what happened today meant anything, but he decided to take a leap of faith and assume it did. "Actually, I do. We are going out on a first date tomorrow night and I'm hoping for the best," he said calmly, praying he had made the right decision.

Celeste didn't know what came over her, but she turns on the television. She plays through the channels, trying to decide what to watch when she sees Alexander's face on the screen. Her heart skids a little, like she's been shocked.

"Oh, right," Celeste inhales, "the conference. The interview."

She listens to Alexander answer the questions flawlessly, like his personality has been trained to tread through the waters. Her ears perk up when she hears another question - one that will most likely prove whether his feelings are real or not.

Her lips form into a smile when he finally gives his answer. She leans against the couch, biting her lip. She fiddles with her fingers, thinking about her date tomorrow. The press is going to go crazy if ever they find out, but Celeste is prepared for whatever will come. She sucks in a breath, the smile nearly splitting her face.

The crow went crazy as he answered the question. There were so many different responses, but most of them were of happiness, aside from the jealous fangirls. The next question seemed to be unanimous, inevitable almost. "Who is it? What's her name?" screamed the crowd.

Andrew knew he shouldn't give her identity away yet, for her own safety. Jealous fangirls would hunt her down, and maybe not immediately, but paparazzi would be almost guarenteed to swarm her for details on their personal information. "I don't think I'm ready to release that information yet, but if all goes well, hopefully soon." That seemed like the best possible way to word the response. Either way he went, the crowd would hate him for the answer.

The crowd began to boo at the lack of response, but the tv crew soon shushed them and continued on with the interview as normal, even though everyone knew this would be the next big celebrity mystery all over the news tomorrow.

Is Alexander serious about this?

Celeste licks her lips, caught between the thin line of happiness and worry. She likes him, that much is obvious. But after the movie shooting, or during the movie shooting, what if something happens between them? For some reason, that makes her press her lips together in fear. No, she reminds herself, don't go too deep.

But isn't she already doing that?

-----

The next morning, when she's done getting ready for their date, she reads the newspaper. Written on the banner is: DOES ALEXANDER HAVE A NEW WOMAN? OR JUST A LITTLE FLING?

She's wondering that herself. She closes the newspaper and places it on the table. She rocks on her heels as she waits for Alexander to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back