• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fighting Chords | Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
D A N I E L L E

Dani hadn't planned on her "friends" being revealed so soon but when Lissa had bumped into so carelessly, well, plans changed. His earlier question of what friend's she had that could afford a place like this was replaced by his realization. In all honesty, she could've afforded it but she hadn't been the one to pay it. Looking into his eyes, she could see the judgement radiating from him and she hated it. Then again, she hadn't been entirely honest with him when she met him. Partially because she didn't want to be looked at differently like she was being in this very moment. They had hit it off and amid the flirting she felt there was a connection. Why did that have to be ruined by...this? Damn Lissa.

"I wouldn't exactly call her a friend," Dani said bluntly, her eyes flickering to the girl. It was true. They didn't really get along very well which was maybe weird since she and Lissa's sister, Nico, were sorta close. She knew that if she didn't fess up, Lissa was going to do so for her so better coming from her, right? "I work for them actually. I told you didn't I? That I am a stylist for a band," she said, trying to shrug it off. Was it obvious that she was to mask the fact that she left out who that band was? She would've introduced them but she knew that was unnecessary. "Anyone need a drink? I know I do," she announced, holding up her now empty cup.

code by yousmelldead

Last edited:
E L I Z A B E T H

"Tristan! I almost napped right through it," Lizzie laughed as his hand settled on her shoulder. She wrapped one of her own around his waist and smiled. Tristan was her best friend and easily her favorite bandmate. She wasn't shy about admitting it either. The two had formed a bond since meeting and she loved that they had because she felt like he was a brother to her. As Avery excused herself, she made sure to warn them not to get into trouble once again. Her attention turned back to Tristan who mentioned getting a drink to which she nodded. Looping her arm in his she motioned with her free hand for him to lead the way. "Looks like Orphic is here so I don't know how much longer it'll be boring," she said as they walked through the crowd.

As they found the liquor and poured up some rather strong drinks, she scanned the room again. "Looks like Beau made friends," she pointed out, seeing him chatting with some girls. One she recognized from their rival band, the other she didn't but it seemed they all knew one another. "This could be interesting," she grinned, nudging Tristan. She wasn't usually one for drama, at least not drama she was involved in. Still, she did feel like this party needed to liven up and putting two rival bands in the same place was one way to do that. She only hoped not to run into Ivy before the tour, she wasn't exactly thrilled about seeing the girl her boyfriend had so publically cheated on her with.

code by yousmelldead

Last edited:
Lissa
Lead Singer, Band 2
Lissa could tell straight away that she'd fucked up. Although she'd tried to make the situation better by assuring Dani that it was just water, that seemed to not help her case at all. Lissa could see the anger and annoyance flashing through the crew members eyes. It was the same look she got whenever Dani looked her way, it seemed. Why the two of them couldn't just get along was beyond her. They just... rubbed each other the wrong way.

With a heavy sigh, Lissa had noticed Beau, but it seemed fate was not on her side tonight. Lissa watched as the friendly, easy-going smile on his face shifted into a scowl. Feeling beaten down already, Lissa dropped the necklace she'd been messing with and clutched her empty cup with both hands, feeling unsure. She knew she should just slip away, but her feet remained rooted to the ground. His face grew confused as he asked Dani what was going on, and Lissa heard her bands name dropped.

Before she could say anything, Dani spoke up, and her words cut Lissa deep. Not that Lissa was completely innocent in their dislike for each other, nor had she ever really tried to smooth over the bumps in the road. No, it was easier to just ignore Dani unless she absolutely had to interact with her.

"I think I could use a couple." Lissa glanced down at the cup she held, pursing her lips. Looking back up, she fixed her gaze on Beau. "It was nice to run into you. I'm excited for the tour." With that, she gave Dani one last look and then disappeared into the crowd, searching for someone she could talk to who didn't hate her.

party house
"Shit, sorry!"
Dani ( jasmyn jasmyn ); Beau ( unscripted unscripted )
coded by natasha.

Ace
Crew Member, Band 1
Ace followed his fellow bandmate and friend to the kitchen, where he followed in his friends footsteps and poured himself a drink. He kept it light, not wanting to get so drunk that he missed out on all the fun. The slight wave of guilt that washed over him at knowingly going against his parents no-drinking rule passed quickly, quicker than it used to. He found that the more time he spent away from them, the less amount of time he felt bad. Mostly. It was a complicated situation at best.

"Have you seen any of those Orphic weirdos yet? Thought I saw the bassist chick back in the living room."

"Really?" Looking up from the counter where he'd been pouring coke into his cup, his head snapped back down as he realized he was almost overflowing the cup. "Oops." Setting the coke back to the side, he swished his drink around and took a small sip, turning away from the liquor counter.

Suddenly Cedric moved, hiding behind Ace and peering around his shoulder. "What's up?" Looking in the direction Cedric was, he spotted Beau a few seconds later. "Oh, damn..." Setting his drink down, he lifted the camera and snapped a few shots of the three of them talking, stepping away from Cedric to get a few from a different angle.

When the pink haired girl disappeared, Ace lowered the camera and glanced back at Cedric. "How anticlimactic. Think we should save him now, or wait to see if he gets a drink thrown on him?"

front door
"Uh oh."
Cedric ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )
coded by natasha.

Tristan Prescott
Being the only child, Tristan really loved having a sister in the band. Lizzie was there for him all the time and right after he joined, the two immediately clicked. And from that very first moment, it was always him and Lizzie. Tris even developed a slight big brother complex when it came to her and he felt he needed to stand up for her. Which…might get annoying, he would admit that much. And yet, he kept doing it.

“Orphic? Awesome. Way to start the tour. Let’s have a fight.” Sarcasm was dripping from his words and he shook his heads, walking towards the liquor station. Tris poured himself way more than he should but if Orphic really was here, he might need some extra encouragement to talk if that was necessary. Looking around, he was trying to spot any immediate danger and most of all Ivy. That girl was nothing but trouble. And considering the history there was, it would be for the best if that girl did not come across Lizzie tonight.

Tristan was getting lost in his own thoughts when Lizzie’s voice pulled him right back. “Beau? Where?” he got interested immediately and then he spotted their fearless leader. A cheeky grin appeared on his face and Tris was about to have some cheesy highly inappropriate comment when he realized it. “Wait…isn’t it the Orphic chick? Aren’t they both?” he asked and took a long gulp from his cup. “That’s their singer, isn’t she? And the other chick, not sure but I know I’ve seen her.” His eyes narrowed as he was trying to see the girl’s face and remember but after a while, he let it go. One of them left anyway which was a bit of a…disappointment (was he mean if he hoped for a little more drama?)

“Okay, Lizzie, talk to me…” he turned back to his friend and took her hand. “What are we doing? Just wanna make sure you won’t go straight back to that nap, you know.” Tris sent her a little wink and his smile revealed his perfect white smile. This was a night to have fun, not to seek for conflicts. And that what he intended to do.

living room

mood

let's just have some fun...

outfit

click and see!

interactions

Lizzie jasmyn jasmyn
coded by natasha.

Avril-Lavigne-41_iphone_750x1334.jpg

Nicolette Sampson
Something was up.

She wasn't sure what, but something in the atmosphere of this party had changed significantly, though not in her immediate area. Nico had spotted Jay out of the corner of her eye earlier, but he hadn't come over yet. Of course, that was fine if he didn't want to spend time with her - that was his choice, not hers. But she at least expected a greeting.

As she reached the end of a song, she waved a dismissive hand to the crowd gathered around her - "I need a drink!" before going to find either a drink as she'd said or someone else. Drinking wasn't her least favorite pastime necessarily, but she definitely wasn't about to drink the night away for shits and giggles. In fact, she would rather find Danielle or Jay and figure out what this uneasy feeling in the air was all about.

The first person she found was Jay, which was fine by her, until she realized he wasn't exactly partying. She looked back and forth between him and the woman he was speaking to, who was unfamiliar but somehow familiar all at once. Stepping closer, she asked, "Jay? What's going on? Is something wrong?"

Giving the woman a once over but still unsure why she knew her, Nico added, "And who is she?"

Scenario: Something is Amiss | Mood: Suspicious and Confused | Location: Mansion Near Entrance Sorta? | With: Jay, Avery | Mentions: N/A | Tags: unscripted unscripted Lizy Lizy | Outfit: This
Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Ivy Cross
The combination of bourbon and weed was starting to catch up on her and Ivy leaned her head against the wooden railing of the stairs. Eyes closed, lips slightly open, just enough to embrace the blunt and blow the smoke out. It was getting colder but she didn’t mind at all.

“You know what? You’re right. Fuck ‘em. I’m gonna enjoy the shit out of this tour with you guys and just forget all that negativity. It’s gonna be blast anyway.” she shrugged and finally looked at Colby again. He refused to share a smoke with her. No surprise there.

“Okay, what now?” she asked and her eyes went a bit wider. “No booze and drugs, that I can understand…but no sex? Man…you can’t…you just can’t…” she shook her head. Ivy couldn’t really understand. Hers and Colby’s lifestyles were the polar opposites. While she saw him as the definition of a good boy, someone she actually loved to spend her time with and despite offering him drinks or smokes every time, she kinda didn’t want him to take it. Ivy was the wild girl, always was, always would be. And even though she would never admit it out loud, people like Colby helped to balance her out.

Though the question made her frown. Why the fuck was everyone asking her that? Of course, she was fine and didn’t need anything. She knew how to handle herself as she’s been doing it for far too long. What was the giveaway on her that she was not okay? And then again, she might have been overthinking…

Ivy let her legs fall from his lap and scooted closer to Colby. The plate fell down and shattered in million pieces. “Ooops…” she let out and kicked the broken pieces away. “I’m all good, sweetheart. Never better.” she grinned but she heard him. It was there. He subtly let her know he was there if she ever wanted to talk and Ivy loved him for it even more. “You’re one of the good one, Colby. You know that?” she asked quietly and pressed a kiss on his cheek. A weak lipstick stain was smeared there after she pulled away but Ivy’s thumb wiped it away. “But there IS something you can do for me now. Dance with me! Come on!” she laughed and jumped up, pulling him up with her. Her free hand slipped in the back pocket and fished out a small box of mints. Ivy wanted to get this party started for her and a small heart-shaped snack was a way to go. It melted on her tongue while she was making her way inside to the middle of the crowd, dragging Colby with her. Poor boy never had a chance to share his opinion on this.

living room -> back porch
mood

just dance!

outfit

click and see!

interactions

Colby Out Of Words Out Of Words
coded by natasha.

AVERY HOWARD.
6H6V84C.jpg

Well shit. Avery froze for a barely noticeable moment when Jay said that this party was being hosted by Orphic. She should've looked for more information on the party before telling Suddenly Wonderland to go. Rookie mistake, she mentally scolded herself. There was no time to beat herself up for it at the moment though. When she'd received intel on a party that was happening tonight she thought it wouldn't cause any trouble as long as she kept her band members under control. Now she had this whole feud thing to worry about. They should've just stayed at the hotel.

"I just heard about a party in the area. I had no idea Orphic was hosting. Trust me, if I did we wouldn't be here right now," Avery explained. She bit her lip for a second as she considered the possibilities of the situation. She could spin anything in the favor of her band really, but that didn't mean she wanted a situation that she needed to spin on her hands. Jay did seem pretty angry about Suddenly Wonderland showing up. He could throw them out and be within his rights, this was his party. But that would be an unnecessary scene. "Look, I am sorry for crashing your party. You could kick us out, but we both know that wouldn't do anyone any good," she stated. Plus, they were supposed to be civil right now. If Orphic threw Suddenly Wonderland out of their party right before they were supposed to go on tour together it would just make them look unamicable.

Just then an Orphic band member approached. It was that blonde girl that Avery recognized before. She hoped that she wouldn't start any trouble. The girl seemed genuinely confused as she questioned Jay, so Avery decided to greet her with a smile. "Hello. I'm Avery Howard," she introduced herself, extending a hand.

Interacts: Jay ( unscripted unscripted ), Nico ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

Colby Breckenridge

Tags Ivy _amaranth_ _amaranth_ | Where there's dancing

Colby grinned at Ivy's disbelief about no sex, but she didn't push it. Well, it was a brief grin. It faded when the plate fell and shattered on the ground. He very nearly reached down to start picking it up, but was distracted by the press of a kiss to the side of his cheek. He felt Ivy's finger wipe lipstick away moments before being tugged to stand and follow.

So much for picking up the mess, which would likely bug him later. Colby didn't like leaving messes he made behind, but if it was still there later when he thought about it again, he might pick it up then. For the moment, his thoughts were consumed by the idea of dancing. "I've two left feet, you know. Seriously think when I was a child, they had to remove my right foot and mistakenly put a left foot in its place. I swear."

Okay, not really, but it felt like it whenever he had tried to dance in the past. Ivy was in such a good mood currently, he didn't want to be the one to break it. So, dance he would. Dimple was back in the grin he gave when Ivy finally found a spot where they could dance. He'd let her lead as to what kind of dancing. Was it going to be a stand and wriggle in place, or put hands on the hips or shoulder and fake some semblance of knowing how to move his feet?

Colby was much more adept on the drums than on the dance floor, but maybe he'd get an A for effort.

coded by natasha.

Jay Cole
C6tUKlp.jpg

Jay couldn’t help but nod as Avery said what he knew to be the truth. If he made a big scene about Suddenly Wonderland being there or if he tried to kick them out it would be bad for both bands. The tour after all was supposed to be about them coming together and putting their differences aside, if there was any inkling that wasn’t the case, the tour could take some hits. He looked at the ground while he tried to think of what to do. Of course he knew the only thing to do was to let the rival band stay, but he would be lying to himself if he thought that all of Orphic would be civil.

As he raised his head to meet Avery’s eyes again, Jay spoke flatly, “Just keep them in line. No drama tonight. I will talk to my people.” Almost as soon as the words came out of his mouth, their conversation was interrupted. When Nico spoke next to him, he tensed up a bit. From her words he could tell she was worried and her tone had a suspicious inclination to it. He did his best to try to put on a more relaxed demeanor before addressing her, hoping to keep her calm.

When Avery spoke up before him, Jay knew he would have to explain further. She told Nico her name but that was it, and knowing Nico, she wasn’t going to be pleased with just that. There would for sure be some follow up questions. He cleared his throat before speaking, suddenly aware of the fact that he hadn’t had anything to drink in hours. “Avery is the manager of Suddenly Wonderland. She will be joining us for the tour.” he tried to say it with a light tone.

Jay didn’t want to be in this situation anymore. Not only did he want to have a chance to explain further to Nico without Avery there, but he also needed to go speak to the other members of Orphic, preferably before they had any run-ins with anyone from Suddenly Wonderland. He gave Nico a look, hoping his friend would understand that he wanted to speak with her privately. Nico was his oldest and closest friend, so his worry wasn’t that she wouldn’t understand his unspoken intentions, but that she would want to speak to Avery longer.

Location: Mansion Living Room With: Avery, Nico Tagging: Lizy Lizy AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Beau Adams
5spF0S6.jpg
Looking around, Beau noticed the attention his current interaction had gained and he tried his best to relax, or at least look relaxed. And while his anger slipped away a bit, he couldn't help but be upset. The small bright spot in attending this party had dimmed almost as fast as he found it. Even if Dani hadn't set him up deliberately, there was still no way they could be anything other than acquaintances. If she was a part of Orphic, then he would keep his distance. His only hope for the tour was to get his band through it without any issues or drama, and getting involved with an Orphic member, was potential drama and issues.

When Lissa took her exit, Beau was relieved to not have the second Orphic member to address. “Have a good night.” he said, excusing himself. As he turned to walk away, he noticed Cedric and Ace close by. Even though he wasn’t really in the mood to talk, or even be around people anymore, he headed toward his friends. “Hey. You guys having fun?” he asked, hoping they wouldn’t bring up what he had just been involved in.

Beau had never been one to be involved in any kind of drama. He always made sure to steer clear of any kind of situation or people that could even lead to anything of the sort. But it seemed as though the drama had been finding him lately. The Dani situation being something small in comparison to what he was dealing with privately. As that secret crossed his mind he took an unintentional deep breath. Not wanting to get lost in his thoughts in such a private place, he tried to put his attention back on Ace and Cedric, and made up his mind to spend a short time with them before making his exit from the party.

Location: Mansion front room Mention: Dani With: Cedric, Ace Tagging: jasmyn jasmyn apolla apolla AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

E L I Z A B E T H

Lizzie's eyes traveled from Beau and his company back to Tristan as he spoke. The question was valid. What could they do tonight? It wasn't like Beau was giving them much as she saw him waltz away from the girls. What kind of party was this? It was all too bland. She scanned the room for something to do when. There seemed to be a couple people crowded around a game table, some people out on a back deck and then her eyes landed on the stage. A smile appeared on her face as she came up with the answer to his question. "I think we should spice this party up. How do you feel about a takeover?" she grinned, motioning to the stage.

Was it a good idea? Probably not. It would likely cause some drama. After all, this was a party being thrown by Orphic and despite the upcoming tour they weren't friends. To have part of your rival band jump up on stage at your party and perform was sorta a blow but what the hell. Right? She and Tristan usually stayed on the sidelines when it came to drama. The two were much more the type to watch and gossip rather than get involved and she kinda liked it that way. For some reason though, she was feeling impulsive tonight and she sorta hoped he was too.

"Come on! Let's live a little!" she pleaded with puppy eyes, giving him no other option but to agree. She finally grabbed his hand, intertwining her fingers with his, and pulled him off towards the stage. She winked at her friend as she picked up one of the instruments, thankful she could play almost anything. Nodding at him to cut off the radio that had been blaring, which caught a lot of attention from the crowd that was on the dance floor, Lizzie handed the microphone she'd grabbed to him. "Let's give them something to talk about, T," she said with a grin.
code by yousmelldead

Last edited:
D A N I E L L E

Dani couldn't help but glare at Lissa as she took off, saying some bullshit lines about being excited for the tour before making her exit. Her eyes traveled back to Beau but he looked less than happy about the information he'd just gotten. They had a connection this morning and she was sure he'd felt that too...didn't he? She tried to hide the hurt and anger in her own eyes as he excused himself with one simple sentence. His judgement was overwhelming and it was something that she wanted to avoid. It was the main reason she hadn't told him when she met him. "Yeah. You too," she muttered, watching him walk away.

Dani wasn't the type to give up so easily though and after refilling her drink something in her told her to stop being such a pushover. Wallowing in self-pity or taking no for an answer wasn't her style. She decided that she wasn't going to let Beau continue to just avoid her this whole damn tour. So what she worked for Orphic? Why did that have to matter so much? It was hard not to wonder how he'd treat her if he knew everything about her and yet she still found herself wanting to get to know him better. What the hell was wrong with her?

She saw Nico and Jay nearby with some woman and made her way over. She'd overheard something about the woman being a manager and put two and two together. "No drama, huh? You gonna do something about that then?" she said, pointing to the stage just as the music cut off and two of Suddenly Wonderland's members got ready to play. "Pretty sure that is gonna start a fight," she added, knowing some members of Orphic already wouldn't be pleased about their party being crashed by their rivals let alone them taking the stage.
code by yousmelldead

Avril-Lavigne-41_iphone_750x1334.jpg

Nicolette Sampson
It wasn't that Nico was impolite. Okay, maybe she was a little impolite. But she also wasn't one to shake someone's hand when her curiosity certainly hadn't been sated. "Avery. Okay. But who exactly are you?" she asked, her voice flat.

Her gaze flicked to Jay as he explained that Avery was Suddenly Wonderland's manager. Nico's mouth made a little "O" as she glanced once again at Avery. Maybe she should've gotten a drink before coming over here, because she needed an excuse if she said anything rude. She saw the look he gave her, but was there a truly graceful way to exit a conversation like this. Just as she was reaching for his arm, someone else joined their little group.

Thank God, it was just Dani. She pointed out that a couple of the other band's members were going up on the stage Nico herself had just abandoned. A muscle in her cheek twitched. Thank God she'd brought her own bass, or that redhead could've picked up whatever she'd just used. That would've bothered her to no end. Reaching behind her to make sure her bass was still there, she let out a slight breath.

This was clearly going to shit fast. Her hands shot out so fast, even she was surprised. Holding onto Jay and Dani, she gave Avery a forced smile. "Can you excuse us for a second?" As soon as she turned away, her face fell into her scowl, and once she was far enough away that she was sure Avery couldn't see them anymore, she turned to Jay with her arms crossed over her chest. "Are we gonna warn the others or let them figure out this bullshit for themselves?"

Then, glancing over at Dani, she pointed to her drink. "Mind if I have a sip of that?"

Scenario: And The Walls Start to Crumble | Mood: Keeping It Together... Barely | Location: Mansion Near Entrance Sorta/Wherever She Went | With: Jay, Avery (formerly), Dani | Mentions: Lizzie | Tags: unscripted unscripted Lizy Lizy jasmyn jasmyn | Outfit: This

cole-mohr-catalog.jpeg

Cedric Guthrie
Cedric was delighted that Ace was taking this so quasi-seriously. As his friend got out his camera and took a few shots worthy of a teen reality drama, Cedric indeed dove in front of some of them to photo bomb. Perhaps this would be more amusing in the morning, when they showed Beau. Or perhaps they wouldn't show him at all. That would probably be best.

Musing on Ace's question, Cedric shrugged. "I don't think he's entirely in danger of getting a drink thrown on him, so I think he's probably fine." Then he frowned. "At least... I hope."

It wasn't long before Beau joined them, a strange look on his face. Cedric certainly wasn't one to pry, so he pretended like he didn't notice. "it's not too bad." Unless he was mistaken, was that Lizzie and Tristan going up on the stage? Oh, boy, that was sure to cause some... situations. Grinning to himself, he looked back at Beau. "Need a drink, friend?" He snatched a beer off the counter and held it out to Beau. Man looked like he could use a break of the alcoholic kind.

"I hope Avery's not getting in any trouble," he mused as he sipped his own beer. "My gut feeling's saying something's about to go down."

Scenario: Time for Some Trouble? | Mood: Mischievous | Location: Kitchenish Area | With: Ace, Beau | Mentions: Lizzie, Tristan | Tags: apolla apolla unscripted unscripted jasmyn jasmyn _amaranth_ _amaranth_ Lizy Lizy | Outfit: This

Ivy Cross
The music was loud, blasting from the speakers and overwhelming every last bit of Ivy’s body. Someone was with her, wasn’t it? She could have sworn that she didn’t come to the dance floor alone. Or did she? Damn, her head kept spinning in the blissful whirpool of colors and Ivy ignored everyone around her. She was in her own world. The little heart-shaped candy she had taken a while ago was hitting her wildly and she kept dancing and laughing, bumping into people who didn’t seem to mind and was simply having the greatest time. The idea of Suddenly Wonderland arriving was all gone. This was just her small piece of heaven where she could get lost. ‘Colby….’ sounded in her head but for the whole world, the girl couldn’t remember who that was. And whether he was even real. Probably wasn’t. It wouldn’t be the first time Ivy spent an hour or two with her imaginary friends.

Only when the music suddenly stopped. Ivy flashed a confused look around, slowly but surely coming down from her high. Her eyes were still a tad too wide and pupils dilated but now that she stopped moving and started to focus on the real world, she knew something wasn’t right. And looking at the stage, her eyes narrowed immediately. What the fuck those two thought they were doing? Ivy’s first instinct was to jump up on that stage, kick them off and put the music back on. But it sure seemed that two members of Suddenly Wonderland were about to take over the party.

But then her eyes fell on a small group formed aside, some of her bandmates, if she was right it was Nico, Dani and Jay. Somehow, this rare moment occurred when Ivy didn’t act impulsively and walked to her “family”. Her steps were still a bit wobbly, multiplied by the heels, but she managed and after what subjectively seemed to her like three years, she reached the group.

“Hey you cool kids and kittens!!!” she exclaimed and waved at everyone she hadn’t seen before…or seen and already forgot. “Anyway, what the fuck is that?” she motioned her head towards the stage and patted her back pockets for her cigarette pack. Though it wasn’t there. She totally remembered putting it right there a while ago. Or an hour ago? Ugh, shit. Now she was out of smokes. Just peachy…!

living room
mood

no music, no smokes...like yes!

outfit

click and see!

interactions

Dani ( jasmyn jasmyn ); Nico ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Jay ( unscripted unscripted )
coded by natasha.

Tristan Prescott
Spicing things up? Why? Well, yeah, but…sure? So many thoughts popped up in Tristan’s head. Don’t get him wrong, he -loved- drama. It just wasn’t usually him who caused it. He was the silent observer and commentator and he indulged in these things more often than he should. But somehow, for some reason, it would never ever occur to him to go and stir the trouble. Especially in the situation they were in now, being at the party thrown by their rival and so close to the tour where they were supposed to get along. If for nothing else, then for the sake of their fans.

But if Tris had to be absolutely honest, he could never say no to Lizzie. Not on the ordinary day when she simply asked. Now she was giving him those puppy eyes he loved and hated at the same time. Hated only because every time she threw them on him, he would agree. No matter what she asked. He would eat a pizza with pineapple for her. Which was possibly the grossest food he knew. So naturally, when her hand slipped into his, he gave her a soft squeeze and followed her to the stage, his heart thumping even more than before one of their shows.

“Just so you know…you’re bad…and this is gonna…” Tris stopped talking in the middle of his sentence and smirked. “You know what? You’re right! Let’s live a little.” he grinned and turned the radio off. The crowd protested but Tristan didn’t care and snatched the microphone from Lizzie. This was neither smart nor polite but he could honestly care less. This party needed to step up and they were lucky Lizzie and Tristan took the wheel.

“Okay, okay…sorry for cutting that bullshit off. How about we just kick in with something a bit more fun?” he basically yelled in the mic and was glad to see that some part of the crowd turned to him and cheered. “Hit it, Lizzie!” Tristan grinned and once again, the two proved how in sync they were since she started to play the exact song Tris had in his mind. Forgetting how many problems this could cause and how Avery warned all of them not to cause scandals. He was in his element and would deal with the consequences later.

living room

mood

okay...let's live a little then

outfit

click and see!

interactions

Lizzie ( jasmyn jasmyn )
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Lissa
Lead Singer, Band 2
Feeling smaller than a piece of dirt on the bottom of her sister's shoe, Lissa wove through the crowd, feigning smiles and forcing waves at people who greeted her. People were happy for Orphic; they were excited for the upcoming tour, and excited for the band to finally have the chance to showcase their talent to the world. The congratulations kept coming, but the words and faces all blurred together suddenly. Was she high? Had she taken something without meaning to? Fuck, that wasn't like her. What if someone had slipped something in her drink?

A sudden wetness on her cheeks made the pink haired pixie realize that no, she wasn't high and she hadn't been drugged. The wetness belonged to the tears that had formed in her eyes and blurred her vision; she was crying. Fuck. Dipping her head to keep anyone from seeing, if they hadn't already, she ducked into a hallway and hurried to the next opening she found. It was just a little inlet in the hallway, it didn't lead anywhere, but it allowed her some privacy.

A silent sob wracked her body, her eyes squeezed shut as she pressed her back to the wall. She didn't want to cry here, but it really hurt her that Dani had been so heartless. And it wasn't just this time, either, it was all the time. Lissa wasn't blind to the fact that she wasn't the most liked person in the band, but all she wanted was to feel accepted and help Orphic succeed. Singing and performing were things that Lissa really loved doing, but could she stay if no one even wanted her there?

She had no time to think further on that thought before the music cut. The sudden silence roared in Lissa's ears, but it wasn't quiet for long. Peeking her head out into the hallway, she took a few timid steps towards the living room. Her jaw dropped open when she reached the edge of the room and spotted two of Suddenly Wonderland's members standing on their makeshift stage, about to put on a show.

Oh, hell no.

In a sudden show of boldness that wasn't really like Lissa, she straightened and marched towards the stage, not caring who looked at her now. Suddenly Wonderland's singer had just started the second verse, and it was a song that Lissa knew. Not completely, but she could fake it. As she stepped up onto the stage to join them, an idea blossomed in her mind. Grabbing one of the extra mics, she cut it on, her eyes on the other two band members onstage as she started to harmonize alongside Tristan's voice.

And then, without warning, she slipped into one of Orphic's songs, hoping that the sudden change would be enough to shock the other singer into silence.

Bring it on.

hallway ---> onstage
"Bring it on."
Lizzie ( jasmyn jasmyn ); Tristan ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )
coded by natasha.

Ace
Crew Member, Band 1
Ace grinned from his side of the camera lens as Cedric promptly photobombed some-- or all-- of the snapshots he took of the three band members. The pink haired girl left, leaving behind Beau and a pretty attractive female. Lowering the camera as Cedric commented that Beau might not get a drink thrown on him after all, Ace studied Dani until the two parted ways. "You think he's... like... doing that?" Feeling awkward at the question, he shrugged it off and glanced down at his camera again. He probably didn't wanna know, anyway, and it wasn't like anyone that attractive would ever look twice at him and his camera.

Beau had joined them when Ace looked back up, and the cameraman plastered a grin on his face, taking a few snapshots from where he held the camera. Some of his best photos were ones taken by accident, and he never wanted to miss an opportunity to get one. "You alright?" He questioned Beau as Cedric handed him a drink. "That girl you were talking to, she looked... nice." He finished lamely, hating himself again for how awkward his words came out.

"Anyway." Clearing his throat, he dropped the camera so that it hung around his neck. He realized a few seconds later though that he'd made a mistake. The music cut off, and practically everyones head swiveled in the direction of the stage when the performance started. He recognized Lizzie and Tristan right away, and his eyes widened. "Oh, hell." The words tumbled out of his lips before he could stop them. "Who thought that was the thing to do?"

Still, of course, they were great. The chemistry they had onstage was undeniable. With a sudden, new grin on his face, he stepped away from Beau and Cedric to kneel before the stage, lifting the camera to take photo after photo.

But things just got better. Worse? Who knew.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw pink. Looking over, he recognized the singer from the other group, watching in wonder as she grabbed a mic and cut it on. "She's not..." He muttered to himself, his sentence trailing off as she started to do exactly what he'd thought she would. Surprisingly, she harmonized very well for a song that didn't belong to her or her band. When she slipped easily into a song of her own, Ace's eyes darted over to Lizzie and Tristan again, and then back.

Well, he sure as shit wasn't missing this. Lifting the camera again after the shock had passed, he took pictures of all three of them, some together and some not. The tension onstage was palpable, and the energy was surging through the room. Ace stood and backed off some, angling the camera to get better pictures. "This is intense!"

in front of the stage
"Oh, jesus..."
Cedric ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ); Beau ( unscripted unscripted ); Lizzie ( jasmyn jasmyn ); Tristan ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ); Lissa
coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back