• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings FIGHT ME!!! ⁻⁻ᴬᶜᵀᴵᴼᴺ/ᴼᶜ⁻⁻ W.I.P

planetbustingdog

Destroyer of worlds, eater of treats.
Roleplay Type(s)
``The title needs no further elaboration.

I'm looking to concoct an elaborate one on one brawl, whether it be the raw, muscled brutality of a fist fight akin to Baki, Kengan Ashura or other fighting universes -- or a magical duel of supernatural abilities, even a battle of wits!
______

I'm new here, figuring out the kinks of the website, but when available and created, I am happy to link a few OOC threads to this 1x1 interest check detailing my various OCs. For now, I hope you are happy to settle with brief descriptions (which I'm happy to elaborate on if requested).

OC Section

Black Mantle

"My head.. I can't stop myself. No matter how hard I resist, there's no conceivable future where I can't see you dead on my floor... I'm sorry, partner."

`` A comic styled arrogant anti-hero. Black Mantle was once an anomalously intelligent professor that heralded a new age of technological advancement.

Unfortunately, after his newest device was hacked; a neurological controller for an army of nanobots that was connected to his brain; Black Mantle, originally "John Booker", succumbed to a complete reversal of his personality.

Now hungry for riches and power, Black Mantle, wrapped in a black suit made out of millions of manipulative nanobots, scours the world in search of id-driven desires, occasionally helping the weak or pitiful, as an inkling of his heroic character is trapped deep below the mantle. ``

Michael Mahone

"You keep throwing your punches from the shoulder. Steady your hips, bend your knees, rotate your rear foot... And fire."

`` Standing at a curious 5'5" at a weight of 70 kgs, Michael Mahone is tall, dark and handsome, without the tall.

Hidden behind a mane of long, untamed black hair, this silent bare knuckle combatant is experienced in several martial arts, including Boxing, Muay Thai, Sambo, and an unfamiliar branch of Capoeira interestingly named "Swan Song Capoeira", only known for its use and abuse of the most thoughtless and reflexive kicks and spins in order to avoid the time spent thinking of the next move.

Michael is stoic, yet gentle, and always honors his opponents in battle. ``

The Planet Busting Dog

"Arf, arf! (Oh, uhm... T-there goes that moon!)"

`` A shameless self-insert A powerful force of nature, this golden retriever is an unfortunate mix of stupidity, good intentions and chaos. Being blessed with planet-busting power as a puppy by an equally incompetent god of destruction, this fido searches the universe for tennis balls, cat-shaped entities and the weirdest looking plants to chew on. Occasionally a charged-up power bark might destroy a moon here or there... But who could be mad at that face? ``

TD-77

"..."

`` Flat faced, with bug-eyed red orbs, with gangly metal proportions and a sharply ribbed torso.. TD-77; standing for "Target Dispatch 77" is an assassin drone, one of many, merely draped in a long, shredded black robe. Capable of utilizing a whole arsenal of ranged and melee weapons, TD-77 prefers to poison drinks, snip the breaks of cars, or blackmail victims to suicide. Subtlety is the aim of this droid, but if provoked will activate a very simple command... Destroy, with no witnesses. ``

Losede & The Beggar's Gauntlet

"I-I'm so sorry! I just... I can't even ease my body against a fortress without it toppling over..."

`` Born a nameless, parentless child; Losede became an instantaneous outcast in his tiny, personable village. Dirty, and without a teacher, he was forced to beg and steal for his morning bread. After his home was torn down as collateral of a harsh battle between two ancient warriors, one of the said ancients arms was severed and embedded in the earth.

As one of the remaining survivors of this battle, Losede attempted to secure the gauntlet to at least sell as some novelty trinket to a wealthy traveler. This action ended with the gauntlet latching onto his arm without warning, imbuing the skinny, small boy with incredible strength, which was deceived by his own size. Now weighed heavy by the power of the gauntlet, and now in pursuit by the opposing ancient, out to finish his duty for good, Losede trudges through far lands, seeking the desire and courage to finally stop running, and to stand his ground against The Dread Horseman Titania. ``

Garus The Gatekeeper

"Hohoho! Y'got nothing to fear! But if you step one foot over that line... I'll happily take you to ``that place..."

`` Tall, skin-headed and covered head to toe in tattoos inscribed in an ancient tongue, Garus guards the supposed gate to the underworld on top of a mountain between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers in Eastern Turkey. This mass of muscles and olive-skinned tone is under the watchful eye of several government employed agencies, not with the intent of storming the gate of the underworld, but to actively cover the existence of both the gatekeeper and the concept of the underworld itself.

An "inky darkness", a "higher dimension", this "underworld" is kept vague under the hushed tones of Garus. While light-hearted and constantly giggling, and happy to disclose and show off his various abilities to military-insured journalists, Garus will not let anyone pass a very specific, anomalously realized line up towards the mountain. Anyone who dares oppose this line are crushed under his mighty fist, and buried back behind the line. ``

Canon Section

The Red Usurper

"It's glorious! We will all be united, not by race, nor by blood... But under the all consuming bosom of my reign..! No, I don't think that came out wrong... Did you?"

`` A bio-android conceived prior to the death of Commander Red and the inevitable fall of the Red Ribbon Army. A brainwashed, incredibly loyal leader to the idea and purpose of the Red Ribbon Army - the absolute incarnation of their idea of world domination. Much in the same vein of Cell, Android 0, or simply "Zero" is a tall, grey insect-like being with deep crimson highlights. His head is similar to cell's tall, arched crown, with a humanoid face; the mouth being covered by a ribbed red patch of plating, much like Cooler's transformed design. Instead of being entirely naked, Zero wears a large red-ribbon issued overcoat, yet strangely wearing nothing else besides this.

Zero has accomplished the impossible; conquering other worlds and enlisting aliens and establishing colonies with red ribbon idealism. Dozens of planets now hail to and under the same red flag. The tiny dream of world domination has now evolved into something greater... Galactic domination. ``

More characters from my backlog of ocs will be added eventually for ease of selection, but for unique battle scenarios, or for the sake of challenging myself, I'm more than happy to create a new oc to properly compliment your own.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Added a new medieval character, and a new canon oc section, which will be filled in soon.

Added quotes, and more characters will be added - but there'll be no more bumps today, promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back