• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fight For This Love

Tori curled up to just try and relax, rubbing her bump as she felt their little girl wriggling around to try and get comfy, smiling some and staying there until Connie arrived to take her out and help her with getting groceries, also just to get her out the house for a bit.

Jon gets the door for Connie and smiles at her a little. “Thanks for this.” He murmurs softly and helps tori up. He kisses her forehead.

“Alright... you want anything?” She asked him smiling some. “I’m already gonna get Mac n cheese.” She promised as she saw him starting to point towards the cupboard that they kept stocked up. “Anything else though?” She asked and kissed his cheek, starting to get her sandals on and grabbed her purse, walking out the door.

Jon smiles at her and shakes his head. “No. Whatever you wanna get.” He murmurs and watches her leave. He locks up behind her and heads back to the kitchen.

Tori sighed quietly as they got there, getting out and getting a cart. “Hows the studio doing?” She asked Connie smiling some. She’d been a godsend lately as well helping them out wherever they needed it. She wasn’t stupid though. She knew that Connie would prefer him to be with Carmen but as long as Jon was happy, Connie was too.

Connie looks at her and nods. “It’s been doing good. Got a few more people signed up for classes.” She murmurs and walks around the store with her

She smiled some and rubbed her bump again. “Well... soon as this baby can well bring her and she can learn from the best.” She smiled. “Or go to the gym with her dad if that’s what she wants.” She mumbled, putting things in the cart, making it most of the way round the store before she frowned some as they reached the frozen section. “I feel kinda weird.” She mumbled shaking a little before fainting.

Connie frowns and watches her. “Tori?” She gapsswhen she faints and quickly stops her from hitting her head. She lays her down gently and calls 911.

The next time she came around was in a hospital bed and seeing Jon sitting next to her, frowning some, feeling a little confused.

Ah e frowned some and watched him carefully. “What happened? Oh god is she okay?” She mumbled, her hand going to her stomach but they had her on a feral heart monitor that was showing baby was normal and everything was okay there.

She frowned a little and looked up at him. “Are they finally gonna take this seriously?” She asked him quietly. Every time they’d been down to the doctors they’d dismissed her as being overly worried so she still hadn’t had anyone check her properly. “Jon I’m getting scared about this.” She mumbled.

Tori frowned and watched him some, scooting over in the bed and pat the space next to her for him to sit there, just leaning on him a little and gave his hand a squeeze. “Hows the studying going?” She asked him gently.

Jon holds her close and kisses her head softly. He rubs her side and watches her. “Good. I think I’m ready to get my license.” He murmurs soflty.

She smiled at him and nodded. “That’s great babe. I know you didn’t win the tournament but there’s always next year.” She smiled tiredly at him, almost ready to talk more but she looked up seeing her doctor walk in ready to speak to them whilst holding her chart. “What’s wrong with me doc?”

She smiled at him then at her doctor until she saw his expression. “Is the baby okay?” She asked worriedly, relaxing when he assured her everything was fine but tensed a little again when he told her that they’d found a tumour by her lungs. They’d done a couple tests already but with the pregnancy they couldn’t treat her and without treatment she really only had a few months.

Jon frowns and pulls her closer. He kisses her head softly and hugs her tightly. He couldn’t believe this was happening. He buries his face in her hair and shakes his head a little.

She frowned and held onto him tightly, “I’m not getting rid of her.” She told him seriously and with little hesitation.

She frowned and held onto him tightly, “I’m not getting rid of her.” She told him seriously and with little hesitation.

She frowned and watched him. “When shes born
I can get treatment for it then. I’ll be okay.” She mumbled though she wasn’t entirely convinced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back