• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fight For This Love

Jon heads out of the locker rooms and sees Carmen. He grins and hugs her gently. “You look good.” He murmurs soflty and heads to the restaurant they used to love to go to. He sits down with her.

She smiled some taking s seat and watched him carefully. “You too.... hows tori and the baby doing?” She asked him carefully.

Jon bites his lip. “Okay. Tori’s been a little off lately. Doctor recommended she stay on bedrest the rest of the pregnancy. Tori doesn’t like it much but we’re managing.” He murmurs. “Found out its a girl.” He murmurs and sighs softly.

Jon looks at her and nods. “Yeah.” He murmurs and smiles at her a little. “Why wouldn’t I be?” He murmurs and glances down at their hands. He bites his lip and pulls his hand away, rubbing it on his pants. “How long are you staying in town?”

She frowned. “Because I know you. And that’s the look that she as stuck on your face that month you told me you wanted to leave. When I was attacked.” She pointed out. “What’s going on?” She asked him. “And I’m not leaving town. I’m staying with Connie and James until I can find my own place again.” She told him.

Jon sighs and shakes his head. “Nothing wrong.” He murmurs softly and watches her. “I’m glad you’re staying.” He murmurs and clears his throat. “Are you gonna start dancing again?” He asks soflty, trying to keep the subject off him.

She frowned some and watched him then sighed a little. “I don’t think I can anymore. I don’t have the strength. I will be teaching at the studio again... Jon... I’m not tryna steak you away... don’t get me wrong if you were still single then... I’d jump at a chance to get back what we had but... even if you don’t want me back I wanna be here as a friend for you.... and I know when my friends aren’t happy. I won’t say anymore but if you wanna talk about it I’m here.” She murmured.

Jon sighs softly. “That’s the problem. I wish I was single. I still love you and o hate that I do. I have a baby on the way and tori needs me. I shouldn’t feel this way.” He sighs and rubs a hand through her his hair.

Carmen frowned and watched him carefully. “Maybe we shouldn’t stay in contact. At least for a while. Until you’re both settled with the baby.” She suggested quietly.

“No hold on... hold on.... Jon what do you want? For gods sakes tell me what you want to do whether you think I’ll like it or not.” She told him frowning. He always seemed far too concerned with what everyone else wanted but this had to be his decision.

Jon shakes his head. “Doesn’t matter. I’ll see you around I guess.” He murmurs and puts money down to pay for the bill. “Good luck with teaching.” He murmurs and heads out.

She frowned and got up quickly, rushing out with him and grabbing at his arm. “Jon walking away isn’t solving anything. I’m a great example of that.... what do you want. Not what I want or tori or James and Connie or your dad.... you Jon.” She told him not about to let him leave until he answered her.

Jon looks at her and sighs. “I want you back.” He admits. “I want to go back and stop you from leaving. I want to be having this kid with you.” He shakes his head and sighs. “But I can’t have any of that so it doesn’t matter.”

She frowned some and watched him. “If you were single. I’d take you back in a heartbeat. Kid or no kid.” She told him quietly and kissed his cheek then started to leave to go home

Jon sighs softly and frowns. He watches her leave and shakes his head. He sighs softly and heads home. He goes straight to their room and lays down, burying his face in the pillow.

Tori wandered upstairs from sitting outside in the fresh air and jumped a bit not having expected him home. “Hey... you’re early.” She mumbled. “You feeling okay?” She asked him gently.

She frowned shrugging a little. “I’ve been better. Baby won’t let me get any decent sleep.” She mumbled tiredly and lay next to him, watching him some before closing her eyes and rubbing her temples. “What are we gonna call her?” She asked him quietly.

Jon watches her and sighs. He wanted to still feel the way he had about her. He wanted to still want to be with her. He couldn’t leave her when she was having his baby though. He wraps an arm around her and rubs her side softly. “What names do you like?”

“Uh uh, I asked you first.” She smiled and gently leaned forward, resting her forehead against his and kissed him gently.

She shook her head and made a face. “My sister called one of her kids Isabella... she’s a cow of a child... and I worked with a Clare. Very annoying woman... what about... Rose? Or ... Callie?” She murmured, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Jon shakes his head. “Rose is my aunts name. Can’t stand that woman.” He murmurs soflty. “Claire’s my dads new girlfriends name. Or at least the last one I knew about.” He murmurs soflty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back