• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fight For This Love

Carmen was starting to wake up a little grumbling a little but just focusing on being able to breathe still, looking around and saw Jon sitting there, freezing for a moment then reached out and touched his knee, quickly pulling her hand back. “What are... what are you doing here?” She asked him quietly but far from upset about it.

Jon jumps a little when he freela a hand in his knee. He had been off in his own world. He glances at her and sighs. “I still care about you Carmen. I’m not just gonna leave you here alone.” He murmurs softly and leans back.

Carmen frowned and watched him. “James said... you got a baby on the way... congratulations.... and on the fight... too.” She mumbled coughing some and wincing. “Are you happy?” She asked him curiously.

Jon watches her and nods. “Thanks.” he murmurs and sighs softly. He glances at her and nods. “I am.” He murmurd and crosses his arms.

She just nodded some and watched him. “Good. All I ever wanted for you.... be happy.” She whimpered shivering a little and laying back. “She better be good to you.” She croaked out and frowned. “I better get some rest.” She slurred to him as she passed out.

Jon sighs softly and shakes his head. “I was happy with you idiot.” He grumbles once she was out. He sighs and lays his head back agaisnt the chair.

Connie arrived soon after and took a seat taking her hand tightly looking over at Jon then stepped around and hugged Jon close comfortingly like a mother. “How is she doing?” She asked him quietly.

Jon hugs her back tightly and sighs. “I don’t know. I just got here.” He murmurs softly. “She was up for a bit but she was having a hard time breathing.” He murmurs.

“James and I were talking that I’m gonna try and get her home with us... She’s been like our daughter since you guys were so little.” She sighed heavily and watched her carefully. “Well done with your match... also, ignore my husband. You know how he gets when theees a lot going on. Its what I do pumpkin. I ignore him most days.” She smiled some.

Jon smiles a little and nods. “I just hope she makes it.” He says softly and watches her. He still loved her, he didn’t think he’d ever stop loving her.

Carmen woke up again hours later feeling really strange this time and staring straight ahead of her feeling a little out of it. “Jon.... is Maggie here?” She asked him quietly. Their dog had died s few years before they’d split even and yet she was thinking Maggie was still there. “Would they let her come see me?” She asked him quietly.

She frowned a little and looked up at him. “But I thought I was cuddling her yesterday.... where are we Jon?” She asked him slurring a little as her monitors started picking up problems and letting off little alarms, a couple doctors coming in quickly and kept Jon to the side while they worked on her.

It wasn’t long after that they had to sedate her once more and this time put her on a ventilator. “Until she becomes stable enough we can’t take her to surgery to sort out the bleed on her brain but with her health lately she is only getting worse.” He told Jon assuming he was her partner.

Jon frowns and nods a little. “Thanks.” He murmurd softly and watches her. He was worried about her and he could only hope she could make it through this.

Arlo showed up after another five minutes and walked into the room sneering at Jon. “What do you think you’re doing here? Tryna be her knight in shining armour huh?” He smirked.

Jon gets up and glares at him. “What the hell are you doing here?” He snaps and moves in front of him. “You should leave, now.” He snaps.

He smirked a bit and took a seat “I’m not here to fight you. I’m here to make sure my woman comes home once she’s better.” He muttered. “You let her get away Bernthal. I’m not making your same mistake.” He chuckled. “You know she still loves you. That’s why she’s here. Cause she just wouldn’t shut her goddamn mouth about you. Kept going on at me to leave you be that she’d put you through enough yadda yadda.” He smirked.

Jon shakes his head. “She’s not coming back with you. I’m not letting her near you.” He growls. “Now get the hell out.” He tells him and snatched him up from the chair.

Arlo smirked and glared at him. “You’re insane if you think you’re gonna get me out.... she’s coming home with me like it or not. It’s not like she even has her passport or drivers licence anymore. Can’t really get out of Miami properly with that.” He pointed out. “Can’t have her running off back to you.” He told him before a nurse came in to check on her and frowned some. “She’s getting worse. Only one visitor at a time please.”

Jon frowns at him and pushes him up against the wall. “Get the hell out.@ He tells him, ignoring the nurse. He didn’t want this man anatwhere bear carmen. He wasn’t letting her go back with him. She was going with Connie and James.

Her nurse frowned and quickly used her pager to call security while Arlo laughed at him and shoved him off. ‘It’s okay ma’am I’m going. I’m going.’ He assured her and left the hospital. “Mr. Bernthal is there any other family that should be called? She’s not recovering anywhere as much as we would like her to. This may not get better.”

Jon watches him leave and grits his teeth. He sighs softly and sinks back into a chair, looking at the nurse. “No.” He tells her and holds Carmen’s hand, laying his head on the bed. He sighs softly and closes his eyes. “Don’t do this. Don’t leave me like this.”

She came to again a little and looked over at him frowning some just reaching for his hand. “I never did say sorry to you for leaving. Not properly anyway. I wish I hadn’t but I’m not trying to take you back. You’re gonna be a dad Jon... how weird is that?” She smiled a little and looked at him tiredly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back