• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fight For This Love

Jon frowns and watches him grab his phone. “James What the hell is going on?” He was getting tired off all this. He was being secretive and now he was just acting weird. “James tell me!”

“Just come with me. There’s no explaining this.” He told him and frowned getting him out to the rental car again once he was cleaned up, taking him to the hospital there and straight up to the ICU, walking down the hall with him and turned into the room where carmen was. Barely clinging onto life after what Arlo had done to her.

Jon was worried as soon as they got to the hospital but follows him quickly. He frowns when he sees Carmen and rushes over to her. “You kept this from me? What the hell happened James?” He growls, angry that James would even think about not telling him about this.

“I don’t know what happened exactly but she’s been beaten and this time he’s come close to killing her. They said most of the injuries appear to have been sustained after she lost consciousness.... but the head trauma is the scary one. Caused a large bleed on the brain, they’re doing what they can... when I came here last night she was awake a little. She asked me not to tell you til after the fight.... at the very least... Jon you two may never be back together and tori loves you more than anything, lord knows why cause you treat her like shit.... but right now, Carmen needs you here. Whether she would admit it when she’s awake or not.” He muttered before walking out of the room to talk to her nurse.

Jon grits his teeth when he insulted how he treated Tori. He sits down in a chair and lets go of Carmen’s hand, sitting there a minute before getting up and leaving, brushing pas James and the nurse and going outside. He grits his teeth and shakes his head.

He left him to his thoughts for a bit then went to find him. “So... are you going to stay and be here for her or go home to your girlfriend?” He asked him gently. “Just to put a little perspective on it, they don’t think carmen is going to survive the next week.” He told him. “I don’t expect you to leave tori... but good lord Car’s been your best friend since you two could walk.” He muttered.

Jon glares at him. “Then stop making it seem like I have to chose one or the other! You get pissed because I still have feelings for Carmen and tell me to treat tori better but turn right around and tell me I’m being a dick to Carmen!” He snaps. “Can’t have it both ways!” He yells at him. He grits his teeth and snatched the keys out of Hames hands and goes to get his bag, getting it out of the car and giving James the keys back and goes to get a taxi.

James sighed heavily and went back to her room and sat down to watch her.

Tori woke up when the lights turned on in the hotel room and looked up ready to celebrate with him, looking up with a smile but frowned when she saw his face. “What’s wrong?” She asked him quietly and guided him to sit down, sitting behind him and massaging his shoulders gently.

Jon shrugs her off. “Nothing.” He grumbles and stands back up. “I just came to shower.” He mutters and goes into the bathroom. He needed to be alone and clear his head. He steps into the shower and changes before leaving again and going to walk the beach near the hotel.

She curled up back in bed and frowned burying her face into the pillows and starting to cry a little. She felt almost like she was being used and it scared her that whenever she talked about their future he just shrugged her off so she got up and started packing her suitcase again ready for the morning.

Carmen was waking up again early in the morning and looked over seeing James there again eating some fruit. “Hey.” She croaked out a little and looked around some.

Tori frowned when she heard him come back in at about 8am just pretending to still be asleep.

James looks at her and smiles a little. “Hey there.” He murmurs softly and watches her. “How are you feeling?”

Jon comes in and changes into sleep shorts. He lays down and turns over, just falling asleep.

She managed a little smile and tried to swallow but soon regretted that. “Like I’ve been stupid.” She told him quietly and relaxed back just trying to focus on breathing. “Fight?” She asked him wondering how it went.

She rolled out of bed once she thought he was asleep and went to get herself cleaned up for the morning and went downstairs to get some breakfast, taking it back up there and sat down out on the balcony with her head in her hands.

Jason sighs softly. “Jon won.” He murmurd softly and watches her. “He knows what happened. Brought him by last night.” He murmurs and watches her.

Jon sighs soflty and sleeps for a few hours. He wakes up and stretches, still exhausted but not able to sleep. He moves to his back and stares at the ceiling

She frowned but nodded. “I miss him.” She told him quietly and lay back shaking a little as she started crying. “I’ve been... stuck with Arlo... for so long.” She whimpered, her monitors picking up on the extra stress and a nurse popped in quickly trying to get her to calm down or she would have to sedate her again.

Tori stayed out there wanting to know whether he would make the effort to go to her for once.

James frowns and sighs softly. “Hey, hey he’s not gonna touch you again.” He murmurs softly. He rubs her hand softly.

Jon sighs softly and glances around. He notices her out on the balcony and goes out with her. He sits down and stays quite.

She frowned and looked over at him. “Do you love me?” She asked him bluntly. “Do you want us to be together?” She questioned him.

Carmen whimpered a little and shook her head again but the nurse paged her doctor in and got her sedated again. “She needs to remain calm or we will keep her comatose.” She told him again and left them to privacy.

Jon glances over at her and frowns. “Do we really have to start this today?” He asks and runs a hand through his hair.

James sighs softly. “Carmen you need to stay calm. You’re not helping yourself.” He murmurs and holds her hand. “Connie’s getting in today. Don’t you wanna be awake to see her?”

She frowned and looked at him. “Yes. Because I’m not gonna wait until our child is born. So answer the damn question. It’s a simple yes or no... but you won’t let me into your head enough for me to understand.” She told him gently.

She frowned a little and scooted closer. “Then talk to me Jon. I can’t help you if you don’t let me inside your head a little.” She murmured taking his hands in hers tightly and watched him more.

Jon sighs softly. “Carmen’s in the hospital. Apparently that douche has been beating her, took it too far this time.” He murmurs and sighs. “They don’t think she has more than a week.” He mutters and looks down.

Tori frowned and gently lifted his chin to face her. “Then go be by her side. I’m not crazy love. I only want answers about us. I’m not going to accuse you of cheating.... I trust you.... go be with her, if for nothing but closure.” She murmured and kissed him gently.

Jon sighs softly and runs a hand through his hair. He nods a little and kisses her cheek before going to change and heading to the hospital. He goes to Carmen’s room and slides into a chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back