• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fierce & Feisty

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
[class=container]padding: 2.5vh; width: 460px; height: 450px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=title]margin: 135px 0 0 -135px; width: 380px; height: 110px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/70/1b/99/701b99ea3f1874f89fe104f46a2f93db--leopard-prints-leopards.jpg); position: absolute; font-size: 55px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; line-height: 110px; z-index: 10; border: 6px double #87c0cd; outline: 10px solid #000000; color: #ffffff; transform: rotate(-90deg); font-weight: 900;[/class] [class=main]padding: 30px; margin-top: -10px; width: 270px; height: 352px; margin-left: 140px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/70/1b/99/701b99ea3f1874f89fe104f46a2f93db--leopard-prints-leopards.jpg); position: absolute;[/class] [class=tabcontainer]padding: 15px; position: absolute; top: 30px; width: 240px; height: 322px; background-color: white; background-image: url("https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/wavecut.png");[/class] [class=tabs]position: absolute; margin-left: -10px; margin-top: 410px; height: 40px; width: 480px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/70/1b/99/701b99ea3f1874f89fe104f46a2f93db--leopard-prints-leopards.jpg);[/class] [class=tab]width: 92px; height: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; transition: all .5s;[/class] [class=chosentab]font-size: 18px; color: #ffffff; transition: .5s;[/class] [class=circle]height: 5px; width: 5px; margin-top: 17.5px; background-color: #87c0cd; border-radius: 50%;[/class] [class=heading]margin-top: -10px;font-size: 20px; font-style: italic; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: -0.5px; text-align: right; color: #113f67;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; width: 250px; height: 300px; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; color: #3c4245;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #226597; font-size: 18px; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent1 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 addClass chosentab fadeIn 1000 tabsContent2 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent3 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent4 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab5 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent5 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4[/script] [div class=container style="cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;"] [div class=title]fierce & fiesty.[/div] [div class=main][div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"]
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the plot.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]Fierce & Feisty is a roleplay about four friends who are all very different, but share one thing in common: their love for music. It's what brought them together, and it's what keeps them together and moving forward. Life continues to throw trials their way, and no, they don't always get along. But their friendship is stronger than the negativity, right?
-----​
So thanks to Disney+, I've been rewatching old movies that I loved, and earlier I watched the Cheetah Girls. I am loving the idea of a movie based on it, though in this roleplay, our girls won't be Cheetahs. They call themselves 'Triple F', which translates to the Fierce & Feisty Felines. Similar to the Pussycat Dolls (and the Cheetah Girls, obviously). Basically, it's just a group of girlfriends who love singing, dancing, and performing. Now I didn't state this in the rules, so make sure you read this: playing multiple characters in this roleplay is a requirement. I want us ALL to be able to play enemies, love interests, and any other sort of NPC that comes along! I only set roles for the main four girls, so anyone else is fair game.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the roles.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]The Diva: She was one of the original members of Triple F, and considers herself the founder, much to the other girls dismay. She's strong willed and detail oriented, needing everything to be perfect, which probably stems at least partly from pressure at home. She wants what is best for herself and the other girls, and is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure they make it big, even if it means going against what the others want. The Pretty Face: The other original member of Triple F, she's much more laid back than the Diva. Always fashionable, she's also fashionably late to just about everything. She cares deeply for her friend and the group, even if it sometimes doesn't appear so. Her home life isn't the greatest-- though she comes from money, money doesn't buy happiness, nor do maxed out credit cards. [reserved] The Smart One: The third member of Triple F, she's probably the most level headed girl in the group. She's got her brain to fall back on if music doesn't pan out, though she wants nothing more than to make it big with her friends. Music is her passion, even if her parents and everyone else in her life (save for her friends) pressure her to use her brain and to go to school to make something of herself. The Pretender: The newest member of the group, she's more of a dancer than a singer, though she can do both. She's danced ever since she was young, and she loves every second of being on stage in front of others. Her secret is that she was adopted, and is on the poor side compared to the other three girls. She has a big heart and wants others to succeed, but she's also used to looking out for herself. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the rules.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][ 01. ]Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.) [ 02. ]No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about. [ 03. ]Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post. [ 04. ]This is first come, first serve, but I reserve the right to choose the person/character best suited for the roleplay. Basically, this means that if you don't mesh well (cause drama, etc.) I can choose to go with someone else. Please tell me which role you want upon expressing interest. [ 05. ]Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. [ 06. ]Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that. [ 07. ]On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings. [ 08. ]If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it. [ 09. ]There WILL be a discord for ooc. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the links.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]interest check ooc characters main thread[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tabs]
[div class="tab tab1 chosentab"]
[div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab2"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab3"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab4"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab5"][/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

yes hello I'm a cheetah sister

I think I want to be the Pretender but I can't be sure

the guy I told you about is the only thing I know for sure 😂

yes hello I'm a cheetah sister

I think I want to be the Pretender but I can't be sure

the guy I told you about is the only thing I know for sure 😂

XD
Well lemme know if you for sure want the pretender or not!
Either way you know ofc you're in < 3

giphy.gif

[class=container]padding: 2.5vh; width: 460px; height: 450px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=title]margin: 135px 0 0 -135px; width: 380px; height: 110px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/70/1b/99/701b99ea3f1874f89fe104f46a2f93db--leopard-prints-leopards.jpg); position: absolute; font-size: 55px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; line-height: 110px; z-index: 10; border: 6px double #87c0cd; outline: 10px solid #000000; color: #ffffff; transform: rotate(-90deg); font-weight: 900;[/class] [class=main]padding: 30px; margin-top: -10px; width: 270px; height: 352px; margin-left: 140px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/70/1b/99/701b99ea3f1874f89fe104f46a2f93db--leopard-prints-leopards.jpg); position: absolute;[/class] [class=tabcontainer]padding: 15px; position: absolute; top: 30px; width: 240px; height: 322px; background-color: white; background-image: url("https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/wavecut.png");[/class] [class=tabs]position: absolute; margin-left: -10px; margin-top: 410px; height: 40px; width: 480px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/70/1b/99/701b99ea3f1874f89fe104f46a2f93db--leopard-prints-leopards.jpg);[/class] [class=tab]width: 92px; height: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ffffff; transition: all .5s;[/class] [class=chosentab]font-size: 18px; color: #ffffff; transition: .5s;[/class] [class=circle]height: 5px; width: 5px; margin-top: 17.5px; background-color: #87c0cd; border-radius: 50%;[/class] [class=heading]margin-top: -10px;font-size: 20px; font-style: italic; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: -0.5px; text-align: right; color: #113f67;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; width: 250px; height: 300px; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; color: #3c4245;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; white-space: pre-line;[/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #226597; font-size: 18px; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent1 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 addClass chosentab fadeIn 1000 tabsContent2 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent4 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent3 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab4 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent5 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent4 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab5[/script] [script class=tab5 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 hide tabsContent4 fadeIn 1000 tabsContent5 addClass chosentab removeClass chosentab tab1 removeClass chosentab tab2 removeClass chosentab tab3 removeClass chosentab tab4[/script] [div class=container style="cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;"] [div class=title]fierce & fiesty.[/div] [div class=main][div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"]
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the plot.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]Fierce & Feisty is a roleplay about four friends who are all very different, but share one thing in common: their love for music. It's what brought them together, and it's what keeps them together and moving forward. Life continues to throw trials their way, and no, they don't always get along. But their friendship is stronger than the negativity, right?
-----​
So thanks to Disney+, I've been rewatching old movies that I loved, and earlier I watched the Cheetah Girls. I am loving the idea of a movie based on it, though in this roleplay, our girls won't be Cheetahs. They call themselves 'Triple F', which translates to the Fierce & Feisty Felines. Similar to the Pussycat Dolls (and the Cheetah Girls, obviously). Basically, it's just a group of girlfriends who love singing, dancing, and performing. Now I didn't state this in the rules, so make sure you read this: playing multiple characters in this roleplay is a requirement. I want us ALL to be able to play enemies, love interests, and any other sort of NPC that comes along! I only set roles for the main four girls, so anyone else is fair game.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the roles.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]The Diva: She was one of the original members of Triple F, and considers herself the founder, much to the other girls dismay. She's strong willed and detail oriented, needing everything to be perfect, which probably stems at least partly from pressure at home. She wants what is best for herself and the other girls, and is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure they make it big, even if it means going against what the others want. The Pretty Face: The other original member of Triple F, she's much more laid back than the Diva. Always fashionable, she's also fashionably late to just about everything. She cares deeply for her friend and the group, even if it sometimes doesn't appear so. Her home life isn't the greatest-- though she comes from money, money doesn't buy happiness, nor do maxed out credit cards. [reserved] The Smart One: The third member of Triple F, she's probably the most level headed girl in the group. She's got her brain to fall back on if music doesn't pan out, though she wants nothing more than to make it big with her friends. Music is her passion, even if her parents and everyone else in her life (save for her friends) pressure her to use her brain and to go to school to make something of herself. The Pretender: The newest member of the group, she's more of a dancer than a singer, though she can do both. She's danced ever since she was young, and she loves every second of being on stage in front of others. Her secret is that she was adopted, and is on the poor side compared to the other three girls. She has a big heart and wants others to succeed, but she's also used to looking out for herself. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the rules.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][ 01. ]Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.) [ 02. ]No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about. [ 03. ]Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post. [ 04. ]This is first come, first serve, but I reserve the right to choose the person/character best suited for the roleplay. Basically, this means that if you don't mesh well (cause drama, etc.) I can choose to go with someone else. Please tell me which role you want upon expressing interest. [ 05. ]Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. [ 06. ]Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that. [ 07. ]On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings. [ 08. ]If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it. [ 09. ]There WILL be a discord for ooc. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"][div class=tabcontainer][div class=heading]the links.[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll]interest check ooc characters main thread[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tabs]
[div class="tab tab1 chosentab"]
[div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab2"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab3"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab4"][/div][div class=circle][/div] [div class="tab tab5"][/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

I'm interested if your'e still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back