• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Morzone Morzone
I've read your CS and love it (Tavashenko now has a friend in the same job). If you'd like to get your character more involved with mine and Trappy's, instead of bandits. Perhaps Adrian would have accompanied Dimitri during the North-Western War? That would rid us of the introductions, and generally let our characters interact easier. Just my thoughts, but since your character is a knight, I would love to have my Dimitri recognizing his talents, alongside Tavashenko. Joint character developments between our characters would be awesome! (but is up to you in the end!)

I'm cool with discord for like, the OOC and stuff, but I prefer the Main RP thread be here on RPN. I have discord, but I don't have a mobile device that can use it, so it wouldn't be any more available to me than RPN is.

Also Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 That sounds like a great idea! I didn't even realize Dimitri and adrian were using the same type of magic. Give a bit to re-work my CS.

Okay! amva amva and Dak Dak
I got bad news!
As you may know, both of you got the chance to make the CS of the youngest prince of the Kingdom of the North, and Reiia silver Reiia silver and I decided to make an ultimatum! That being said it's 2 days. If neither of you finishes that, I have to search for another one that makes the CS.
And if one of you makes it well, the other one has to accept it and take another role.

I'm cool with discord for like, the OOC and stuff, but I prefer the Main RP thread be here on RPN. I have discord, but I don't have a mobile device that can use it, so it wouldn't be any more available to me than RPN is.

Also Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 That sounds like a great idea! I didn't even realize Dimitri and adrian were using the same type of magic. Give a bit to re-work my CS.

Awesome! Go ahead and update your CS whenever. I will do the same. It's now canonical that Tavashenko, Dimitri and Adrian knows each other.
Also, I don't mind Dimitri having the same utility of magic as Adrian. Maybe they just happened to exercise the same fighting style or... even trained together? :)

I don't really want to make a discord server mainly for the fact that there are a lot of underage people on this site, and I don't really want to talk to minors I'm discord. It makes me really uncomfortable for some reason

I would not want to say it but go read the 17-20's of this OOC and I think you will get an Idea of what happened

Ok today at 9 pm (GMT +1 time zone I don't know what time it'll be where you are xD)
Is the last chance for amva amva and Dak Dak to make the CS.
Guys I would really make something or just say you can't do that anymore; nobody will be mad at any of you

Hey just an FYI, I've been pretty badly sick these past few days. It may be a bit before I can get my head together to finish editing my CS.

Unfortunately I think we lost a few people, Hyelin Hyelin would you mind tagging people who are not posted in the out of character chat for a while or at all? I think I might have to do an overhaul of this role-play, which means I'll have to give it some time to get off the page or something/.. I don't know! I'm pretty mad at that Lenny guy because I feel like he ruined the role-play that we had going and it was so great... Now I'm losing people or they had to leave

Last edited:
Yes I'll make that real quick!
But that can be in a few hours...
And if any mistakes are made just tell me!

I’m still here, patiently waiting! :)
And yeah, Lenny is a big troll from what we can tell from our thankfully brief experience with him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back