• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hmm, I'm unsure if it would be smart to take that role, since I'm already in five roleplays including this one...but if the position remains empty in two days, I can make a form for him.

Hmm, I'm unsure if it would be smart to take that role, since I'm already in five roleplays including this one...but if the position remains empty in two days, I can make a form for him.
That's really nice of you but you shouldn't do that! I see what I can do!

So I'm just about to finish the CS of the eldest son of the eastern kingdom! (I hate making character sheets so much haha)

Wow I only have to write a bio (I can't think of anything right now [send help pls]) and find a FC and then I'm finished (:

I always struggle with the bio/backstory! It seems that I never find something that fits uwu
Well let’s look into what you want out of this character.
Are they made to fill roles or do you want to actively play as them?

For the first one - Consider further into what parts of the lore and plot still need to be filled. Also, consider some intrigues to perhaps revisit later along this character’s storyline.

The second one’s solution is basically the same, but also think about what YOU would like to play as/with uwu

Oh do you mean with the first one Jae? Oh I don't need help with her at all she is my treasure uwu

But I need help to think of a good backstory for Mizuko ... I hate writing them (But only a bit) haha

Oh do you mean with the first one Jae? Oh I don't need help with her at all she is my treasure uwu

But I need help to think of a good backstory for Mizuko ... I hate writing them (But only a bit) haha
Oh no, I meant that for the character you’re making. Just consider those factors, add some flavours and lore, and you should fine >w<

I'm sorry everybody that I disappeared, I have been extremely sick and just trying to stay out of the hospital.... I will see about working on the in character, but I believe we still need one more prince... Also, I cannot stress this enough since it was a problem for last time we started.... They are not related by blood to the other kingdoms, the Queen adopted and raised the four king's, she did not give birth to them

I'm sorry everybody that I disappeared, I have been extremely sick and just trying to stay out of the hospital.... I will see about working on the in character, but I believe we still need one more prince... Also, I cannot stress this enough since it was a problem for last time we started.... They are not related by blood to the other kingdoms, the Queen adopted and raised the four king's, she did not give birth to them
Do take care fren!

Don't stress yourself Silver! We're all here and just wait until we're all set! And please get better soon!

Duly noted. Godspeed on your recovery.

Get well soon!

amva amva
That's the OOC thread!
Wlecome by the way!
Hole you enjoy the rp when we start!
And the people here are really nice and fun to talk to as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back