• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I 'ave no clue wot to do with law atm HRMM, drunken stargazin with the lads? Likely.

IM gonna start writing up a lady-in-waiting tOO, I am boRED and everyone needs to knOE

yOu mOck My BOrEdoM :C Jk, but know anyone who needs a lady in waiting?
Ok just ignore what I wrote before xD
I don't know... But considering that everybody has a maid or lady in waiting in all kingdoms except the northern I guess to them? (If I'm wrong sorry xD)

Ok just ignore what I wrote before xD
I don't know... But considering that everybody has a maid or lady in waiting in all kingdoms except the northern I guess to them? (If I'm wrong sorry xD)
Im just gonna do North becus u suggested it and I'm lazy ((:<

Hahaha it would be fun for Angel to have one, for sure, although...What kind of personality were you thinking? Maybe that would determine who would be more ‘interesting’ for her to serve

Also Hyelin Hyelin thank youuuuu onee-chan for saving Angel :closedeyescryingfrown:
Hey gotta save her lil' sis ofc (:
She would go furious if she dies (;

Hahaha it would be fun for Angel to have one, for sure, although...What kind of personality were you thinking? Maybe that would determine who would be more ‘interesting’ for her to serve

Also Hyelin Hyelin thank youuuuu onee-chan for saving Angel :closedeyescryingfrown:
I was going to make her halfway between scatterbrained, lovesick, and rebellious. Like luna lovegood, but more steroids and weird feelings

I was going to make her halfway between scatterbrained, lovesick, and rebellious. Like luna lovegood, but more steroids and weird feelings
That sounds nice!
Hmm... what about if she serves both (kinda?)
Both would care about Angeline and sometimes there would even be a rivalry between them (?)
What do you think idalie idalie ?

That sounds nice!
Hmm... what about if she serves both (kinda?)
Both would care about Angeline and sometimes there would even be a rivalry between them (?)
What do you think idalie idalie ?
I'd be cool with that! It's gonna be a collective groan after she falls in love for the 15th time that week with yet another stranger :')))))))))

Every person that is somehow close to them is welcomed to their family (:
Example for that is Akira xD

Every person that is somehow close to them is welcomed to their family (:
Example for that is Akira xD
AHH, yeah, she'd probably have been a playmate and all. Ladies-In-Waiting after all, usually come from the house of a Lord, so shes pretty much wiv the sisterhood x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back