• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“•๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ. โ€  ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’„๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’….

lovers

fools on parade

๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘ ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰.

• Hello, I'm Blake. To introduce myself, I'm a nineteen year-old college student who goes by he/him. I've been roleplaying for more than a few years, and I've been a writer since I could pick up a pencil. I have many, many ideas, some of which I hope to develop collaboratively with prospective partners.

So welcome to my partner search party! Now that it's the Halloween season, I'm primarily seeking out horror-based roleplays. Psychological, slasher, monster, paranormalโ€” I'm interested in writing anything under the horror genre umbrella. If you have any original ideas coming forward, I'd love to hear them.

If you've replied to one of my former search threads, feel free to do so again. I'm open to restarting unfinished roleplays or creating new ones with past partners.

Please don't reply in this thread. Message me detailing what ideas/pairings/plots/etc. interest you, any ideas you might have, and information about yourself. You'll learn more about my writing preferences as you read along.

home.
info.
rules.
interests.
plots.

code by low fidelity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back