Other Fears?

Heights , provided I look down. Sounds cliché, but if I'm not aware that I'm high up, I'm able to run around like some sort of mountain goat.

I have this weird, irrational fear of open fires. They freak me out. No matter if controlled or not. Open fires are a big no-no for me!

I have an irrational fear of the dark. Not like, your-bedroom kind of dark, but rather 'pitch black'. I don't know how to explain it, I just start acting like a prepubescent teenager hyperventilating after running a mile, except running from a group of angry bears.

Literally everything. I was in a car accident so I have a fear of speeding and really extreme anxiety in vehicles.
I’m afraid of needles and spiders and flying in a plane and wild animals... I’m afraid of any disease. Pretty much anything that involves death. I lost my father 4 years ago so my fear of everything has just gotten worse lmao ?

I'm extremely paranoid so bare with me

1. Robbery/Murderer/Break-in (any crime that involves me in danger and someone I don't know in my house)
2. This one corner in my room (I'm not terrified but I can't read creepy stories in that corner and it gives me an uneasy feeling)
3. Disease- like the bubonic plague just wipes everyone out
4. Alligators
5. The dark, I don't like knowing that I might be alone
6. Flashlights in the dark, somehow shining a flashlight makes it worse since you have limited view and it is very horror movie-ish
7. Lakes, again, I don't like what I can't see

Death is a big one for me. ;3;
Just knowing one day I'll leave all my loved ones and memories behind or me being the only one left.

Oh and driving. I'm going to turn 25 this weekend and I still haven't taken an official test. It doesn't help that the one time I actually took initiative, I end up crashing the car. T^T I've just had so many bad memories with horrible drivers...

I get rather antsy around thunder but I
think that's because of my sharp hearing lol

Mine are stupidly specific yet random..
Pool drains, Underneath of boats, Gas trucks / trucks, public bathrooms, Gaining Weight.
Probably more but those are oddly my biggest.

This one's a little specific.
Being stuck in your own body, but you can't move it at all and nobody knows you're alive in there. So you're stuck with your thoughts, forever.

honestly just snakes and that’s mostly due to a traumatic event so it’s kinda moot.

Hmmm I have a fear of being left alone and forgotten, to die without leaving any sort of impact behind.

:ghostxnx: Wasps
:ghostxnx: Great White Sharks (all other sharks are o.k)
:ghostxnx: Crabs and Jellyfish (I'm scared of them nipping my toes/ stinging me)
:ghostxnx: Small, dark closed in spaces (claustrophobia)
:ghostxnx: The possibility of a zombie apocalypse (No matter how many times I'm told this is totally unrealistic and irrational)
:ghostxnx: Carniverous Dinosaurs (evil-sauruses)

The ocean. The fucking ocean. And just about any large body of water (except swimming pools), for that matter. If I can't see the bottom, I absolutely refuse to even touch the water. There's weird shit down there, and I don't like it.

Bees, hornets, wasps, anything that with a sting and wings. I'm fine with cockroaches, spiders, centipedes, and any other insects or bugs. Just not these hell spawn stingy creatures. The thought of their stings penetrating my skin always gives me goosebumps. Weird how they always get to me. I don't even have any relevant traumas. It's irrational!

My best guess is because I watched too many cartoons depicting angry bees.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back