Other Fears?

My fears would have to be
  1. The Supernatural (Just in general, very irrational I know)
  2. Heights

So I'm currently watching American Horror Story - and I've been told I may not like this particular season due to my fear of clowns.

Got me thinking it could be fun to share any fears (rational or irrational) we might have.

<insert mario voice here> HERE WE GO!

1. Clowns - except Tim Curry as Pennywise
2. Spiders - just can't.
3. Heights - ugh.

Rats.
Clowns.
Dark nun (Verak in Conjuring scared the living SAISJIS out of me)

That the people I dearly care about will forget me, leave me, or die

Spiders- I always run into them while walking my dog. Try not to scream, try not to.
Snakes- Last time I picked one up it bit me three times before I realized I should put it down.
That I'll die and end up in Hell for eternity. Yeesh.

My fears, which are different than what makes me angry or distastefull

Medical surgeries (going through flesh and so on), watching them, being the actual patient is fine by me.

How a lot of people nowadays trash themselves out for the sake of looking like the rest.

One of my most dreadful fears was the fear of storms; I really hated them. However, I believe I've outgrown this fear. As for other fears, I can't think of any.

swimming in water where the bottom is not visible, unreasonably large spiders, animal crap, cats, insects (especially ones with excessive amounts of legs or insects with wings. Centipedes are like witnessing satan for me and I run at the sight of ladybugs), needles (although as long as they don't tell me when they're going to put the needle in, I'm ok. if they make a big fuss and take too long i panic more. it's best to just do it without warning me and get it over with fast.), gas stoves and pans with hot oil in. (cause they spit when the oil gets hot and that shit burns. If I cook i have to wear long sleeves)

I have trypophobia, which is a fear of uneven patterns of holes. They make me super uncomfortable (don’t google it)

I also hate bugs, they gross me out (except fireflies, ladybugs, and moths)

But my biggest fear is that I’m worried that something really bad will happen to the people I care about. Whether it be death or a traumatic experience, before I die that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back