• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow: Stats page, everyone be ready to start distributing. Well, those who have auto stats off anyway. Those with auto stats won't have to worry about a thing.

I wonder if I should make Clancy have low speed to show his laziness. XD I was thinking that he'd have higher magic/resistance at the cost of low speed/skill.

I wonder if I should make Clancy have low speed to show his laziness. XD I was thinking that he'd have higher magic/resistance at the cost of low speed/skill.
i think that sounds good!

hmm Nyx has high magic i know that and good speed but low defenses

That's kinda cute. The one person to get Clancy off his butt is an overexcited and hyperactive dark mage from the country of Abyssylgia.

Nope, but they do wear masks. Here are examples of what they look like:
latest

latest

If you really want to stay away from all magic, you can even promote to a Blacksmith (Swords, and Axes) rather than an Oni Chieftan (Axes, and Tomes).

Edit: Rinkah is super huge in this pic lol

Second Edit: Also this
tumblr_o38rgpn6OP1txssnjo1_1280.jpg

Is.. is that Sakura???

AGH!!! HOLY SH*T CASEY! WHY?!

I would've gone my whole life not seeing that image if not for you.
XDD That's the FIRST thing I saw when I came back online, also sorry to everyone for the absence of Avnas and I, just, ugggghhhh stuff. Hopefully we're not missing too much? I try to check this as often as possible but the mobile app is insufferable so it's hard if I'm away from home.

Okay, I swear I checked this chat, so how did I not see the Sakura? It's like not recognizing the blue haired sprite all over again after just seeing Mangs video. I'm disappointed in myself. XD

I think it'd be cool to just hang out with your characters. I'd welcome the writing practice, and interaction~

Okay, I swear I checked this chat, so how did I not see the Sakura? It's like not recognizing the blue haired sprite all over again after just seeing Mangs video. I'm disappointed in myself. XD

What's Mangs? *searches up on youtube.* SINCE WHEN WAS THERE A FIRE EMBLEM CIV MOD? :O

It's okay, dude. As long as you both keep coming back. Stats and such are going to be decided tomorrow too.
Stats, awesome. I would go with the speed thing too but speed is actually totally necessary and Klaus is a long legged freak so XD. Oh also, Diagonal Diagonal later on when I promote, would it be possible to be a sort of variant bow knight without a mount? Even if its exactly the same but with much lower movement XD I don't think a mount would fit my guy, he's got long ass legs anyway.

What's Mangs? *searches up on youtube.* SINCE WHEN WAS THERE A FIRE EMBLEM CIV MOD? :O
I know right? sadly Civ mods never work out well on my laptop XD but yeah writing practice is definitely welcome, kinda my main focus rn. Also Mangs can be slightly annoying to me sometimes but god the memes he makes are bomb, look up Hectorcopter.

CaseyCascade CaseyCascade WHAT Have you done to Hector NOOO

Stats, awesome. I would go with the speed thing too but speed is actually totally necessary and Klaus is a long legged freak so XD. Oh also, Diagonal Diagonal later on when I promote, would it be possible to be a sort of variant bow knight without a mount? Even if its exactly the same but with much lower movement XD I don't think a mount would fit my guy, he's got long ass legs anyway.

Short answer: No. Your character can be lazy, and still ride a horse like Makalov from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. Remember, lazy doesn't mean incapable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back