• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FE: Redemption OCC

I have been hit by a wave of Hype! Luckily I am off work tomorrow so I should be able to Rp almost all day!

I'm totally hype as well, but also extremely nervous. It's nice to get back into writing up rp's. I'm either 10% excited and 90% nervous, or 90% excited and 10% nervous. I can't tell, but I'm really eager to see how this goes!

i thought she was just brought along with the prince and his guards, considering what happened to her family. she was never made an official guard

Yes they are.

Why would she escape with the group if she is not one of the prince's guard?
because her family was killed by his brothers remember? XD and she was training to be a princes guard like other branwens
Dante Verren Dante Verren sounds good.

That's fine, but do note that they have to get approved first. There is no guarantee in that they will be accepted. Just to let you know.
approve the supports you mean? you do that? x3 then approve them! :P

because her family was killed by his brothers remember? XD and she was training to be a princes guard like other branwens

approve the supports you mean? you do that? x3 then approve them! :P

Diagonal means there is no guarantee the characters you are doing the supports with will be approved if they haven't already.

Right.. I was being a bit ambiguous. It is as Dante Verren Dante Verren said, there is no guarantee that your potentially late characters will get accepted. Furthermore, no generals will be accepted going later into the stories, only minor characters.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Okay then, she can leave as a guard-to-be. If I knew this sooner, I would have opened up more spots in the prince's group that never leave his group. But that's besides the point.

All characters in the prince's group are starting at level 1. Those that get recruited later on are going to get their levels scaled.

Right.. I was being a bit ambiguous. It is as Dante Verren Dante Verren said, there is no guarantee that your potentially late characters will get accepted. Furthermore, no generals will be accepted going later into the stories, only minor characters.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Okay then, she can leave as a guard-to-be. If I knew this sooner, I would have opened up more spots in the prince's group that never leave his group. But that's besides the point.

All characters in the prince's group are starting at level 1. Those that get recruited later on are going to get their levels scaled.
its so weird :s lol cuz in a normal FE game, Esme would deff be higher than level 1 haha
anyway, yah uh.. i thought thats what i said before? X3 i didnt mean to mess with the number in the princes group, sorry

its so weird :s lol cuz in a normal FE game, Esme would deff be higher than level 1 haha
anyway, yah uh.. i thought thats what i said before? X3 i didnt mean to mess with the number in the princes group, sorry

Luckily no Fire Emblem ever had a character named Esme with a Riven FC ;)

...ha, FC. (Totally doesn't know what that means, but pretends to play it off.) I'm a huge fan of uh.... Forest conservation too. :D

...ha, FC. (Totally doesn't know what that means, but pretends to play it off.) I'm a huge fan of uh.... Forest conservation too. :D

FC is short for Face Claim. Face Claim is basically the original character that your made-up character's image is supposed to represent. Don't know if that was clear. lol

FC is short for Face Claim. Face Claim is basically the original character that your made-up character's image is supposed to represent. Don't know if that was clear. lol

Ah, thanks for clearing that up man. XD I appreciate you not knocking me on the head for my mental blunder.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up man. XD I appreciate you not knocking me on the head for my mental blunder.
lol, by "that" I meant my explanation. Note to self: stop using ambiguous phrasing. But yea, I'll knock your head anytime. ;)

I also came up with an idea for either an outlaw or archer that I would use as a minor character once we can make more than three characters

I also came up with an idea for either an outlaw or archer that I would use as a minor character once we can make more than three characters
Outlaws are from Talos, and most Taloans are going to be enemies, so unless you want to make another prince's guard, there won't be a chance.

Also, you can make an archer, but do note that they are Wood Elves exclusive class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back