• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fazbear entertainment interest check. (LGBTQIA+ friendly, doubling friendly)

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! It is I, Aires. Author in the works and advid roleplayer! I go by Xe/They/He pronouns, and have a multitude of interest though today we shall only be focusing on one. Fnaf.

~*~*~*

2A080F8C-D7A2-4AE7-A189-8349264A5F8F.jpeg

-Rules-

-Please be at least 16+ I am 18+ (not confortable with exacts, though I dont mind playing with some who are minors.

-Please write more then a paragraph per character played. I am not a stickler for word count but I do need something to work with.

-Dont ask me to only play a character for you. I want to use some of my ocs as well.

-Dont be afraid to ask for poly ships, I'm willing to play mulitple characters for my partner.

-Tell me any triggers you have.

-Tell me your ideas as well, we dont have to do my plots.

-I am not a super plotter. If you want it all laid out in advance cool, but I tend to lean a bit more on the lets see where things go side.

-Please be okay with LGBTQIA, as my side will likely involve characters or pairings who are queer.

-Im down for oc/oc or oc/canon. No canon/canon please.

~*~*~

805CC487-FB72-4C8E-8979-643746A73828.jpeg

-Plots & Characters-

After the fire at the pizzaplex, the animatronics made their homes in the wreckage. Content with living in the mess they somewhat rebuilt each other the best they could. A few months later and Foxy's waterpark opens with a new band and higher saftey protocols.

Foxy and his mates, Lolbit and Mangle run a pirate themed park. A few days into it and Foxy recives a ping that his old mates are still alive and functioning. So he ask a newer mechanic, Muse A, to go get them. Upon the trip back they realize they dont have anywhere to store the animatronics. So instead they start adding them to the roster as each gets repaired. Muse B, who is the lead mechanic has no clue where these bashed up bots came from but he intends to find out.

We dont have to use people, and instead just use animatronics but intentions for this one is one humans and one animatronic for both sides on top of love intrest.
I will be adding more plots on just need to finish developing them.

Characters

-Fnaf 1-
For you: Anyone really aside from childrens ghost.
For me: Foxy or Bonnie

-Fnaf 2-
For you: Anyone but the ghost
For me: Mangle, Withered Foxy or either Bonnie.

-Fnaf 4-
For you: Anyone
For me: Nightmare, Nightmare Bonnie

-Sister Location-
For you: Anyone but Enard, as theyre literally everyone.
For me: Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy.

-Security Breach-
For you: Anyone but Gregory
For me: Captain Foxy, Monty, Moon/Sun, Dj Music man

-Others-
Will play: Sprintrap/Glitchtrap, Phone guy, Any of the AR skins can be classified as their own, a bunch of fangame ones (Popgoes, Five nights at Candy's, etc.), Fetch

Wont play: Any of the phantoms, plushtrap

~*~*~

183416CE-A89C-463E-ADFD-51B304103AF9.jpeg

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you in the pms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back