Other Favourite Breed of Dog?

German Shepherds (I own one right now, he's a doofus), Wolfdogs, Corgis, Borzois and Huskies. Maybe some more if I encounter them.

Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

Mine is a mix between a Welsh Corgi and something else that I can't seem to figure out. I went for the above breed when I visited the rescue thingy. But then I saw my boy and that was it. Had to take him home.

...He is the biggest jerk to strangers.

Husky all the way though currently into Pitbulls, Rottweiler, and my favorite Australian Shepherd those things look like mutts but they are a pure breed. Freaking love them

Hounds! Any kind of scenthound, but especially treeing walker coonhounds (I have one!) and black-and-tan coonhounds. I'm also a big fan of boxers, dobermans, and pit bulls. (I'm noticing a trend of short-haired working dogs in my preferences....)

I've found a breed recently that I reaaaalllly love to just look at. You may or may not have heard of Chow Chow dogs/puppies. They look like big cuddly teddy bears. Here are some pics I found:

1ca8236bb36c162a272fc53576aded58.jpg
Chow-Chow-3.jpg
large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisie said:
I've found a breed recently that I reaaaalllly love to just look at. You may or may not have heard of Chow Chow dogs/puppies. They look like big cuddly teddy bears. Here are some pics I found:
1ca8236bb36c162a272fc53576aded58.jpg
Chow-Chow-3.jpg
large.jpg

Ophf. I had a Chow/Labrador mix and she ended up biting my sister's face... Not saying they're all bad, but they do have a tendency to bite

NekoQueen49 said:
Ophf. I had a Chow/Labrador mix and she ended up biting my sister's face... Not saying they're all bad, but they do have a tendency to bite
Sorry to hear that. I've never interacted with one, I just think they're absolutely adorable. X3

NekoQueen49 said:
They are really cute :3 Just saying, be careful if you get one
Okie dokie. Though, I work with agressive horses, so it can't be worse than that, right?

NekoQueen49 said:
I wouldn't know. I haven't been around horses much, lol
Yeah. And it is a thread about dogs. Well, thanks for the advice! I'll keep that in mind! ^w^

I would have to say shepherds. German Shepherds, Belgian Shepherds, Australian Shepherds, Wolfdogs, Chihuahuas, Pomeranians, Volhunds, Akita Inu and Shiba Inu

Last edited by a moderator:
My family has a Boston Terrier...though I find it funny how some people like big dogs, others small ones and everything in between. probably PART of why there ARE so many kinds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back