Other Favourite Breed of Dog?

I'm a cat person, and even though I like dogs, I never really LOVED dogs until my family got a Yorkie (it was a total surprise). At first I hated it because me and tiny dogs never got along; they were always super aggressive or wouldn't shut up. But not this little dog. She loved everyone and was so quiet, so lovable, and so tiny and precious. Since then Yorkies have been my favorite breed.

So far I am thinking of getting a Swiss Mountain Dog...they seam like the perfect kind of dog. :)

I have had other amazing dogs including but not limited to

A great Pyrenees

A pekingese

A Boxer

A border collie* Australian shepherd

A black lab

Any single breed? I would probably have to go with the Australian Kelpie. Friendly things, always up for playing but you can often cuddle up with them should they or you want to. My dog that I've had for 3 years old is an Australian Kelpie crossed with an Australian Cattle Dog. This is her, in case you're wondering. Beautiful dog, amazing personality.

The Samoyed Dog:

8d9e1fa569b0227e7b78db1d1b034f73.jpg
And the Pure White Husky:

pure_white_by_marieeh-d58qvxk.jpg

I am honestly a fan of Welsh corgis. They are my favorite. I also like Bernese mountain dogs. Welsh corgis are the best, though, because they're short like me. I am 5'1" and I pretend I'm taller but corgis remind me of my height.

[QUOTE="Queen Mei]I am honestly a fan of Welsh corgis. They are my favorite. I also like Bernese mountain dogs. Welsh corgis are the best, though, because they're short like me. I am 5'1" and I pretend I'm taller but corgis remind me of my height.

[/QUOTE]
I'm 5'2" and I pretend to be a t-rex. That way, I'm tall, but I still can't reach anything on the top shelf. My favorite short dog is the American Eskimo dog, because they cuddly, and look like little Samoyeds. I do like corgis though, because they're so cute and the ones that I've met are really friendly.

Kestrel said:
I'm 5'2" and I pretend to be a t-rex. That way, I'm tall, but I still can't reach anything on the top shelf. My favorite short dog is the American Eskimo dog, because they cuddly, and look like little Samoyeds. I do like corgis though, because they're so cute and the ones that I've met are really friendly.
Yes. T Rex. However, for me I stand on things to get to the top shelf. Anything. Chairs. Humans. Peasants. Lol. However, not dogs.

[QUOTE="Queen Mei]Yes. T Rex. However, for me I stand on things to get to the top shelf. Anything. Chairs. Humans. Peasants. Lol. However, not dogs.

[/QUOTE]
I'm a peasant, but I'm probably too short to stand on. I'm like a little Dachsund. I don't use my dog as a step ladder, either. Because of my size, I love big dogs, like great danes, Irish wolfhounds, Anatolian shepherds, etc.

Australian Shepherds!!! I love the merle colors. Can't wait to get my own and show in agility and obedience shows. xD

Caucasian Shepherds and Persian Mastiff. I nonchalantly mention that they are bred for two purposes: to guard sheep from beasts and hunt the likes of wolves or bears.

Hello!

I've found myself really liking the thinner breeds, particularly Ibizan Hounds and Borzois.

But I'm also really fond of German Shepherds, too. :> They're great for training!

I definitely can't pick just one, so here's my list.

German Shepherd

Golden Retriever

Siberian Husky

Boxer

Great Dane

Pit bull

Jack Russell Terrier

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm super partial to rotties, boxers, and dobers!!

like how can people think these big babies are scary

tumblr_mzds5haLEa1sji7f2o1_250.gif

i wonder if i like the big bad dogs bc im a tiny noodle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back