Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Something else?

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

poison goth

spoingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What are your favorite holidays? I'll put down as many holidays I can think of on a poll.
If you have a holiday I didn't list, just put it down on here!

Now I will say I love Christmas and it is coming up soon, but you can never forget the fireworks, and parades on the Fourth of July!

I put Christmas, I love everything about it. I love being with the family on that day, I love the religious aspect of honoring the birth of Christ and reminding people of the love and joy in the world, and then there are also the more cheeky aspects like the presents, the fact there is an actual vacation around it, and the fact my birthday is pretty close to Christmas.

At first I was indecise about Christmas or my birthday but then I realized it was a trick question: My birthday isn't holiday to begin with.

I used to be so excited when Christmas approaches. I don't know what happened but now, I just feel so empty. It does not feel like Christmas actually.

Halloween. My time to shine! My birthday is surprisingly up there too (July 4th) LOL but I often have bad luck on my birthday so Halloween it isss!

Probably Chinese New Year.

Cause the food and the red envelopes.

The world can be what it wants to be. Drape a veil over itself for a single night of manic fun full of sweet sweets. Halloween is the most exciting day of the year.

I love everything about autumn, and I love Halloween. Unfortunately I’m too old to go trick or treating (I wish I could but people would be angry at me if I did), but I love eerie things, dressing up, the decorations everywhere, and the feeling of autumn in the air. I love corn mazes and pumpkins and having an excuse to draw slightly creepier things without people questioning my sanity lol

Thanksgiving.

A holiday centered around gorging yourself on delicious food is about all I can ask for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back