• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Unbound: Eyes From Outside (Fate/Unbound, Rebooted.)

Blend what?
kUM4Bxe.gif

... I read the wiki again, and I still can't see where it says anything about teleportation...

Need to finish another CS first... then i need to create my Dio leveled character! Muahahaha whatever that means!
Okay, but...

You know XD
Don't actually make her THAT OP, okay? We don't want players leaving the roleplay because of a Mary Sue, am I right?! *Nervous chuckle*
Now-I'm-going-to-leave-before-you-can-respond-bye-senpai-i-love-you~!! *RUNS OFF LIKE AN OSTRICH*

Okay, but...

You know XD
Don't actually make her THAT OP, okay? We don't want players leaving the roleplay because of a Mary Sue, am I right?! *Nervous chuckle*
Now-I'm-going-to-leave-before-you-can-respond-bye-senpai-i-love-you~!! *RUNS OFF LIKE AN OSTRICH*
*Blinks.* Well... I was thinking of bringing back my half dragon, just fitting it in some way to the world. Gotta do the super sweet 'she ain't as weak as she looks' kinda set up. :P

*Blinks.* Well... I was thinking of bringing back my half dragon, just fitting it in some way to the world. Gotta do the super sweet 'she ain't as weak as she looks' kinda set up. :P
Oh my god!
That would be INCREDIBLE!

I am making Azazel's evil, secretly-villainous nephew who will infiltrate the Guild and become a traitor from within.

I'd assume guns wouldn't be a thing, or like old antique technology though right? I can make it work without it just good to know. :P
I assume you can have some form of gunpowder guns at most, but yeah, this roleplay hinges on late Medieval to early Renaissance in terms of technology.

I assume you can have some form of gunpowder guns at most, but yeah, this roleplay hinges on late Medieval to early Renaissance in terms of technology.
Well it was more Magitech kind of weaponry. Still can do the whole concept of her being physically strong and doing partial transformations to attack with. That and she could just do a normal breath attack. Rawr! :P

Honestly, I still can't find anything on the wiki about teleportation being true magic...
I'm not 100% sure myself... though given teleportation was a thing, I can't see how the Magus wouldn't be using it like crazy in the fate series. Its so incredibly useful I'd think they would have a network set up to use it to get around quickly. That kind of makes me believe it probably is something they can't do, just since how insanely useful it is I can't see them NOT abusing it.

I'm not 100% sure myself... though given teleportation was a thing, I can't see how the Magus wouldn't be using it like crazy in the fate series. Its so incredibly useful I'd think they would have a network set up to use it to get around quickly. That kind of makes me believe it probably is something they can't do, just since how insanely useful it is I can't see them NOT abusing it.
Exactly what I'm thinking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back