• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Unbound: Eyes From Outside (Fate/Unbound, Rebooted.)

What happens to the dead characters' players when 99% of our characters inevitably die? Lol. I'm assuming we just sit back and grab the popcorn once our characters die?

What happens to the dead characters' players when 99% of our characters inevitably die? Lol. I'm assuming we just sit back and grab the popcorn once our characters die?
In the previous RP, I allowed them to return as a 'true' servant. I'm not sure about this one though...

Also are we suppose to list the weapons our servants have btw?
You usually don't need to, a lot of the weapons are NP so that tends to be were many of them do get listed, though not all are. Aka I'd not worry about it unless its something deemed that important to mention. ^^

Okay, so it's okay to say that my character has a gun?
Yes? Nothing would stop you from that lol. Only thing I'd see would be if your talking about a Master, which if that is the case guns are highly frowned upon by the Magus. Pretty much you will be looked down upon for using one, but if you don't really care about that its no big deal either way.

all masters and servants are up. to be honest, there weren't much very good pairings I could see (honestly, there weren't much to connect a master with a servant) so some were up to sheer RnG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back