• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Unbound: Eyes From Outside (Fate/Unbound, Rebooted.)

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
Fate/Unbound

• The Holy Grail war. A ritual slaughter, children, told from their birth, of glory, all doomed, entwined into one bloody fate. Ancient heroes of era past, tainted with regrets, sins, and sorrows.

The Grail was meant to allow the user to reach the root, an almost unlimited source of mana. However, during the third war, the servant Avenger, whose true identity was that of Angra Mainyu was summoned, and when he was defeated, sent into the Grail. However, his evil presence corrupted the Grail, and granted the wishes of those who had tormented Avenger... He truly became all the evils of the world, and thus, the Grail's purpose was finally tainted beyond mind.

The fifth Grail war, only ten years after the fourth. The heroic spirit Artoria Pendragon was summoned the second time in a row, and during the aftermath of that war, an attempt to dismantle the Grail was made. The operation was a partial success. The evil within the Grail was finally expelled, and it would serve its original purpose once more. Yet, not for long.

I watched their effortless struggles from outside reality-- From the Dark Beyond. Waiting for this moment to pass. This war will be the last, the war that shall end all wars. Armageddon has come...

Aspiring children, heroes of legends past... They will come together for one last bloodbath, oblivious of their fate...

Impending Doom Approaches, prepare yourselves...

Necronomicon ex Mortis (Directory)

Last edited:
Wait so are characters dual playing masters and servants or are we like teaming up with another player in which we all play one part of the pair?

Wait so are characters dual playing masters and servants or are we like teaming up with another player in which we all play one part of the pair?
I usually pair them with another master/servant that is not their own. But if you REALLY want to play your own master, you can... I guess. I suppose you won't have to wait an eternity for your servant to post...

I usually pair them with another master/servant that is not their own. But if you REALLY want to play your own master, you can... I guess. I suppose you won't have to wait an eternity for your servant to post...
Aye... though you lose out on a lot of what makes Fate compelling, those 1 on 1 interactions between Master and Servant, specially when most interaction with other servants/masters probably will result in a fight. :P

Yeah if able I would probably prefer to dual play Master and Servant. But if everyone is pairing off then I can just Master over whoever wants Archer.

Yeah if able I would probably prefer to dual play Master and Servant. But if everyone is pairing off then I can just Master over whoever wants Archer.
So you're right with Birdsie Birdsie playing archer? Just a note, he's obviously going to play Gil...

He isn't allowed to play Gilgy. That should be a rule. :P Well any servant from the series at least how they appear in the series. XD
I honestly wouldn't mind, since Beast would probably be more op than Gil (I remember the first time when Beast at an entire cruise ship. Oh and tentacles...)

But lol, the first RP was a total disaster xD

Ah, in that case probably no. I was going to go for a bit more modern of an Archer. Probably like Alexander Hamilton. Unless we have to stick with only canon Servants.

I honestly wouldn't mind, since Beast would probably be more op than Gil (I remember the first time when Beast at an entire cruise ship. Oh and tentacles...)

True.

I chopped off a few tentacles, though, so don't underestimate my power, you intrepid insect!

True.

I chopped off a few tentacles, though, so don't underestimate my power, you intrepid insect!
I have infinite tentacles, and an endless void for a stomach... similar in nature to the inventory space of a video game protagonist

Nyah! He can't soil my Gilgy with his mongrelness!

I could go with my Assassin idea, she does have an OP NP against a lot of different foes. :P

Ah, in that case probably no. I was going to go for a bit more modern of an Archer. Probably like Alexander Hamilton. Unless we have to stick with only canon Servants.
You're new to this site, aren't you?

... Yep, seven posts. Well, no one can blame you.
You see, it works like this: One player is the Servant, the other is the Master. The player who plays the Servant chooses their identity and sends it to the Master; then we all duke it out for that glorious wish-fulfilling golden cup that wants to kill everything.

Nice and simple.
I have infinite tentacles, and an endless void for a stomach... similar in nature to the inventory space of a video game protagonist

I could go with my Assassin idea, she does have an OP NP again a lot of different foes. :P
Actually, I've been told before that I make a pretty good Gilgamesh. I think it was the Master of Assassin from Fate/Unbound? I don't remember the nickname of the guy that played him, but I think he said that I am doing great at it, or something like that... Eh, whatever.

Besides, all of you have an advantage already, since you know who I am.

I could go with my Assassin idea, she does have an OP NP again a lot of different foes. :P
Well sure...? I really don't want this to be a total clusterfuck of op servants but eeeh. I guess that's kind of necessary since Gatekeeper needs more op minions... that and otherwise Gatekeeper would be impossible to beat...

Well sure...? I really don't want this to be a total clusterfuck of op servants but eeeh. I guess that's kind of necessary since Gatekeeper needs more op minions... that and otherwise Gatekeeper would be impossible to beat...
THIS MURDERFEST WILL BE SO GLORIOOUUUS!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back