• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Unbound: Eyes From Outside (Fate/Unbound, Rebooted.)

Gatekeeper uses... NERF STICK???!!!
*nerfs MrEvilMexican's GM authority and then nerfs Caster's stats*

mhm... pls join cult and stuff... yeaaah. Pls?
*Evil, insane smile*
Why would I join a pathetic cult of yours? Senpai is my only love... senpai... *Holds a bloodstained knife in his hands and gazes into the empty space with a large smile. His eye is twitching. He seems to be murmuring childish rhymes... this sight would probably terrify Satan*

*Slams it away from your hands. You hear glass breaking and a cat shrieking in the distance*
There!
Now you have free space, senpai! *Psychotic, desperate smile. He seems to slowly be going insane*
Still, meh... kinda taking in consideration thats there. Meh.

Also, you would love my Gluttony character, she is complete Moe super sweet and shy quick to apologize, but can't stop eating when theres tasty food around, specially sweets. :P https://www.rpnation.com/threads/seven-deadly-friends-cs.333122/ I know without looking to hard you will find her, and you will fangirlboy XD
YOU WANNA TRY?!
*gatekeeper is triggered*
Be nice, she doesn't do it be request, it has to happen be sheer panic fluke! Its her NP " AHHHHHHHH" would be its title if it could have one.

*Evil, insane smile*
Why would I join a pathetic cult of yours? Senpai is my only love... senpai... *Holds a bloodstained knife in his hands and gazes into the empty space with a large smile. His eye is twitching. He seems to be murmuring childish rhymes... this sight would probably terrify Satan*
*Looks on, seemingly not amused or phased. Only she knows true horror.*

*Evil, insane smile*
Terrify Satan? Paaah, do I look terrified???!!! I've seen worse... like my Lancer servant going all yandere on me... I used a command seal to make her commit suicide.

Still, meh... kinda taking in consideration thats there. Meh.

Also, you would love my Gluttony character, she is complete Moe super sweet and shy quick to apologize, but can't stop eating when theres tasty food around, specially sweets. :P https://www.rpnation.com/threads/seven-deadly-friends-cs.333122/ I know without looking to hard you will find her, and you will fangirlboy XD

Be nice, she doesn't do it be request, it has to happen be sheer panic fluke! Its her NP " AHHHHHHHH" would be its title if it could have one.
I am a simple man:
I see a waifu. I like a waifu.

Also, can I do anything to convince you? I sure can proudly say that the Guild of Heroes used to be the most successful of all my roleplays, ever. And I GMed a lot.
Terrify Satan? Paaah, do I look terrified???!!! I've seen worse... like my Lancer servant going all yandere on me... I used a command seal to make her commit suicide.
*Approaches, slowly*

I am a simple man:

Also, can I do anything to convince you? I sure can proudly say that the Guild of Heroes used to be the most successful of all my roleplays, ever. And I GMed a lot.
*Approaches, slowly*
*brandishes Nerf Stick and prepares for Mortal Kombat.*
*gatekeeper is more triggered since Nerf Stick didn't work of GM*

I am a simple man:

She is great Waifu! Shy and sweet, and she might devour a tank right in front of your eyes in an instant. Also the must shy and sweet probably of the sins, with the most gruesome power. Swallowing people whole and then digesting them in her stomach brutally. Only the most Moe can possess the most brutal abilities! :P

Let's see... I'll take 1 million dollars, my character has god like powers, and you must accompany me as my butler everywhere where whenever I deliver a good pun or joke you are to say "Nice one my lady, as excellent as you are." or something to that extent every time! Every joke I say is funny so its everyone I say and you can say otherwise!

What the hell is going on at this point?
Bored people waiting eagerly to start and going a bit mentally insane in the process.

Let's see... I'll take 1 million dollars, my character has god like powers, and you must accompany me as my butler everywhere where whenever I deliver a good pun or joke you are to say "Nice one my lady, as excellent as you are." or something to that extent every time! Every joke I say is funny so its everyone I say and you can say otherwise!
That's a little bit too much. I'll settle for $100,000, an OP character, and an NPC Butler.

I hope it doesn't die in a day, I been wanting to rp fate sense I watched it.
If you want, I can be your personal Fate/Sensei. I will introduce you to this fucking grimdark wonderful world where bad stuff nothing bad happens to children, always ever!

That reminds me.

LostHaven LostHaven . You never saw this, did you?

(I posted this at the beginning of page 30:)

Magic Proficiency: Son of darkness: Jiro is able to use magic to interact with darkness. He is able to turn his body into a shadow, create weapons using darkness (Swords, spears, normal fire arms, etc. No nukes or explosives.), and Travel/ Teleport between shadows. His magic is completely useless in light so he can only use it in dark places or at night.
LostHaven LostHaven

But that's like absolutely impossible. Teleportation is considered True Magic, and the next best thing that would come to it is some kind of spell that transports the user across vast distances quickly, which would still be considred High-Thaumaturgy. Turning his body into a shadow seems like he'd be the most powerful Alteration spellcaster in the fucking world, worthy of becoming a Caster Servant. Same goes for making weapons out of it, which would make him AT LEAST an Apprentice of Projection Magecraft.

I'm not saying its OP, or anything, since that's for Mexican to decide.
What I'm saying is that lore-wise, it is impossible, or near-impossible for a Magus to have those kinds of magic/magecraft.

Birdsie Birdsie $200,000, Saitama levels of OP, and only if Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel actually dresses in a maid outfit, cause dat Avatar is Saber and thinking butler made me remember Saber in a Maid outfit so naturally that is what must be!
If you lower that Saitama levels of OP to Dio Brando levels of OP, I will graciously accept this business transaction.

Birdsie Birdsie Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Don't know who Dio is but.... okay

29b6824e19c120d3c554bcdc7460a1bb0b9bb11d_hq.gif

That reminds me.

LostHaven LostHaven . You never saw this, did you?

(I posted this at the beginning of page 30:)

LostHaven LostHaven

But that's like absolutely impossible. Teleportation is considered True Magic, and the next best thing that would come to it is some kind of spell that transports the user across vast distances quickly, which would still be considred High-Thaumaturgy. Turning his body into a shadow seems like he'd be the most powerful Alteration spellcaster in the fucking world, worthy of becoming a Caster Servant. Same goes for making weapons out of it, which would make him AT LEAST an Apprentice of Projection Magecraft.

I'm not saying its OP, or anything, since that's for Mexican to decide.
What I'm saying is that lore-wise, it is impossible, or near-impossible for a Magus to have those kinds of magic/magecraft.
Well I didnt think it was op, but if it's that unreasonable lore-wise, then Dante Verren Dante Verren could you change it to something else?

*yawn* its like 4:40 am... I should sleep now

I think he can stop time...
Correct!
For nine seconds.
He also has an OP familiar that can vaporize a person from the sheer force and speed at which it punches them + he is so strong he can force his whole body to walk up a wall + several other powers.
sSeaP.gif

Correct!
For nine seconds.
He also has an OP familiar that can vaporize a person from the sheer force and speed at which it punches them + he is so strong he can force his whole body to walk up a wall + several other powers.
sSeaP.gif
The real question though is, can he blend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back