• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Unbound: Eyes From Outside (Fate/Unbound, Rebooted.)

Ok, l will start Day Zero in about five hours. @Wilted hurry the f*ck up and get the CS done.

Chachalotte Chachalotte
Maybe you'd wanna be a master? We need one more...

Honestly, if we can't get a sixth master, then +1 to team Gatekeeper.

Last time i made a master he was the most boring character of all time and the rp had died in a week .-.

Do you really need a master that badly ? I can make one that can bring some sh*t in order to add some spice to the rp if you want.

Magic Proficiency: Son of darkness: Jiro is able to use magic to interact with darkness. He is able to turn his body into a shadow, create weapons using darkness (Swords, spears, normal fire arms, etc. No nukes or explosives.), and Travel/ Teleport between shadows. His magic is completely useless in light so he can only use it in dark places or at night.
LostHaven LostHaven

But that's like absolutely impossible. Teleportation is considered True Magic, and the next best thing that would come to it is some kind of spell that transports the user across vast distances quickly, which would still be considred High-Thaumaturgy. Turning his body into a shadow seems like he'd be the most powerful Alteration spellcaster in the fucking world, worthy of becoming a Caster Servant. Same goes for making weapons out of it, which would make him AT LEAST an Apprentice of Projection Magecraft.

I'm not saying its OP, or anything, since that's for Mexican to decide.
What I'm saying is that lore-wise, it is impossible, or near-impossible for a Magus to have those kinds of magic/magecraft.

Birdsie Birdsie Well my cuteness is an OP weapon of destruction but that wasn't banned! *cute innocent Kawaii face*
"That's not a weapon. It's a defensive technique," Birdsie said, whilst blushing dreamfully and staring at Hanarei with a half-conscious expression and a small smirk.

"That's not a weapon. It's a defensive technique," Birdsie said, whilst blushing dreamfully and staring at Hanarei with a half-conscious expression and a small smirk.
I don't know, I think I manage to use it quite an effective weapon.If that fails against the likes of say a Mexican who happens to be Evil, or perhaps a LostHaven LostHaven I have plan B now that I know his weakness... LEWDNESS!

09631388956caf9705f7d061250f8c9884d85f71_hq.gif

I don't know, I think I manage to use it quite an effective weapon.If that fails against the likes of say a Mexican who happens to be Evil, or perhaps a LostHaven LostHaven I have plan B now that I know his weakness... LEWDNESS!

09631388956caf9705f7d061250f8c9884d85f71_hq.gif
Yamete kudasai, senpai! *Falls to the floor, because the perversion is like a bullet hitting him - in a kawaii way*

Also, did you check out the interest check yet, senpai?

Yamete kudasai, senpai! *Falls to the floor, because the perversion is like a bullet hitting him - in a kawaii way*

Also, did you check out the interest check yet, senpai?
I peeked at it, I'm in quite a few RPs as it is honestly, not really sure about a whole "Guild" style RP, probably be generally more picky on what I'd join if anything right now until things settle down a bit. ^^;;

I peeked at it, I'm in quite a few RPs as it is honestly, not really sure about a whole "Guild" style RP, probably be generally more picky on what I'd join if anything right now until things settle down a bit. ^^;;
Awww....

Pweeze?
giphy.gif

Just not really feeling any strong draw to it honestly and like I said... overloaded with RPs right now. If I'd do any I'd lean to a more story/character development driven set up if anything. >.<
That's pretty much the Guild of Heroes, though. Come ooon!

PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE?
a271345dc3e4234c73558926333406ff.jpg

Just not really feeling any strong draw to it honestly and like I said... overloaded with RPs right now. If I'd do any I'd lean to a more story/character development driven set up if anything. >.<
That's pretty much the Guild of Heroes, though. Come ooon!

PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE?
a271345dc3e4234c73558926333406ff.jpg

be57cc2e599d1267000896f8eadd4e50.jpg

Fine.
But if you ever feel like joining, we always accept new players.

Wait.
What roleplays? I'd maybe join something to stave off boredom X_X
Well I got a Seven Deadly Sins themed RP though pretty sure it is full. This Fate RP (obvious), I'm in your other roleplay (though that seems to of fizzled, still there technically), then I'm joining a Naruto RP with a bunch of awesome people as soon as I get unlazy and finish my CS.

I'm in your other roleplay (though that seems to of fizzled, still there technically)
*Slams it away from your hands. You hear glass breaking and a cat shrieking in the distance*
There!
Now you have free space, senpai! *Psychotic, desperate smile. He seems to slowly be going insane*

Last time i made a master he was the most boring character of all time and the rp had died in a week .-.

Do you really need a master that badly ? I can make one that can bring some sh*t in order to add some spice to the rp if you want.
Well if we don't have a master, then +1 to team gatekeeper

YOU...

BASTARD!

How can you be so cruel and use my compassion glands against me?! I can't... I can't hurt an old man like that. I fucking can't. My conscience wouldn't let me sleep at night.
DAMN YOU! KSOOOOOOOOO!!
Lololololol. But Gatekeeper is in the Grail, so his wish for world peace will be acieved through the extermination of mankind

*Slams it away from your hands. You hear glass breaking and a cat shrieking in the distance*
There!
Now you have free space, senpai! *Psychotic, desperate smile. He seems to slowly be going insane*
Darn, if I only had my character from the other Fate RP she could fluke summon 2 servants and then fluke KO gatekeeper with desperate bag toss!
:/
YOU WANNA TRY?!
*gatekeeper is triggered*
Gatekeeper ain't got shit on this.
SE--*USES NOBLE PHANTASM* *NUCLEAR EXPLOSION VISIBLE FROM SPACE*

:/

Gatekeeper ain't got shit on this.
SE--*USES NOBLE PHANTASM* *NUCLEAR EXPLOSION VISIBLE FROM SPACE*
Gatekeeper uses... NERF STICK???!!!
*nerfs MrEvilMexican's GM authority and then nerfs Caster's stats*
There!
mhm... pls join cult and stuff... yeaaah. Pls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back