• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fate/Ultimatum

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
I welcome thee, children bound by Fate.

I mourn thee, of thine blindness, of thine blissful ignorance, like lambs to the slaughter.

Men follow blind faith, as Gods birth ruinous pride. Laughable. Had mankind corrupted themselves? So much so divine authority would intervene for existence to start anew?
Pathetic.
Truly, Gods are as idiotic as mortal men. For alas, they saw not what their petty little conflicts would bring rise to. An immortal tempest, a storm of blood and despair that will not be stopped.

Ah, I know my purpose well. One wanted the cycle anew, another wished for it to circle forevermore. I bring the final decree. This world shall be swallowed neither by the warm embrace of Light, nor the cold judgment of Dark. I bring thee...

Oblivion.

I art Beast VII of Calamity. He who announces the end of all things.

Indeed - my true name art...

--------------------------

Two keepers of timeless antiquity - one who presides over Dark, and another sovereign over Light. Through their ageless conflict, the world reached absolution; through either perseverance or purgation. Though the method mattered little, for the result was inevitably all the same.

Through timeless strife, unending bloodshed, it rose from its unending slumber - a creature unknowable, meant to sleep until the end of time, and forevermore after that. An existence whose strength would only be rivalled by the Seven Grands. Seven champions among heroes, legends among myths.

The Grand Servants.

And yet, Beast awoke all the same, with the world devoid of their shining presence. In their place, seven Servants doomed to slay the means to their own salvation - each other.

Welcome, Masters and Servants to Berlin; 2022. Population: 3.7 Million.

Though the city moves on, as does life - oblivious of the ruination that awaits beneath the city. And despite the peace that had attached itself to this era of 'prosperity', the city would soon become the battleground to a gruesome war, between heroes of legends long past, and mages seeking their own mortal desires.

The Age of Gods is long gone - and yet, in this era, awakens the greatest horror existence has yet known.

What tiny flicker of hope can humanity - and all of creation stand?

--------------------------
Welcome to a random Fate/ RP I cooked up while bored in PDH class. That is to say, I barely even thought about it lol.

I'm just going to tag a few randos I know...

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Prince_ Prince_ Ian Temero Ian Temero Takumi98 Takumi98 wdinatx wdinatx

I can't really remember anyone else so tag anyone if ya want.
Also, if Quirky actually bothers reading this... can we please have D!Rider and L!Saber in the same rp? Plssssssss? *puppy eyes*

I'm just going to quickly explain the premises.

This occurs after the events of Fate/Drifters (another fate fandom). Basically, two gods had a catfight over whether to reset the universe or not because it was pretty fk'd up. I'll leave it ambiguous regarding which side won. Basically, their godly divine activities and the whole fking with the universe stuff pissed off this Beast, who got all pissy because he got woken up from his nap 5 aeons too early, and decided to make everything quiet again so it could sleep or something. Idk, don't ask me what Beast's motive for thanos'ing everything is. I haven't thought that far yet.

This whole 'Grail War' thing is going to be more similar to the Fate/Strange Fake fiasco rather than Fate/Stay Night. So if you're looking for a nice, orderly, Fuyuki-style murderdeathkill, you've come to the wrong place. If you're good with a plot about as convoluted and grail-war-rule-breaking like FGO and Strange Fake, you've come to the right place. (Or I just randomly tagged you in which case, you didn't come to the right place, you were just dragged here thrashing and screaming against your will.)

Anyways, I call dibs on Rider. One guess who Rider'll be, lol. I swear it's not as obvious as you think it is. I swear...

Would I ever lie to you? Obviously not.

Totally.

How could sweet old me ever lie to you?!

:3

Classes:

Beast -
Yours truly.
Avenger - I have decided to fk with Ryuga. Thus, I shall allow the abomination of a Dragon to make their appearance once more.

Saber - Birdsie Birdsie
Archer - Crow Crow
Lancer - Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Rider - Prince_ Prince_
Caster - Mion Mion
Assassin - BlightGiver BlightGiver
Berserker - wdinatx wdinatx

Last edited:
Sounds good. He would still die from the light vs Dark war, but not before dealing the finishing blow on the last Servant of light.
I was going to say universe got reset, in this one, Ryuga is female, and counter guardian lancer is just them in distant future. Like Emiya, lol.

Otherwise I won't be able to sleep knowing the smoking-hot dragon lancer is a guy on the inside.

I was going to say universe got reset, in this one, Ryuga is female, and counter guardian lancer is just them in distant future. Like Emiya, lol.

Otherwise I won't be able to sleep knowing the smoking-hot dragon lancer is a guy on the inside.
Sounds good to me.

She would still possess Ryuga's past memories though yes?

I call Archer or Berserker, whichever one people don’t want. I recommend you give him Berserker, those ideas of his are typically less powerful. That’s not nice Gil.

I got dibs on lancer.

It's a counter Guardian version of Ryuga, who became a girl in this dimension.

I even have a good FC for it.

images.jpeg

What's really cool is that she's got wings on her back, and a outfit that looks like it's made of Dragon scales. A huge lead into her origin being a descendant of Vortigern the Dragon Knight.

Still no true Dragon form though.
But she does have a Lance that is a reforged Ridil that Faffy originally possessed.

If you're wondering how she got it, there was a point where Ryuga made friends with her, but they both didn't know that the other was in fact an enemy. It was only after the discovery of the opposition, that Faffy was actually defying orders to kill him, that her master used a command seal to force a transformation into the corpse wyvern form.

Ryuga in turn, was forced to kill his only living friend, but Faffy would telepathically tell him to kill her with Ridil, because she didn't want to hurt him.

It was a very sad moment, as not only would killing Faffy scar Ryuga, but Ridil would shatter after killing her, signifying that Ryuga's heart itself broke.

He would however, use the broken pieces eventually to forge a Lance, in memory of his friend, which he would use in the final battle.

I got dibs on lancer.

It's a counter Guardian version of Ryuga, who became a girl in this dimension.

I even have a good FC for it.

View attachment 609756

What's really cool is that she's got wings on her back, and a outfit that looks like it's made of Dragon scales. A huge lead into her origin being a descendant of Vortigern the Dragon Knight.

Still no true Dragon form though.
But she does have a Lance that is a reforged Ridil that Faffy originally possessed.

If you're wondering how she got it, there was a point where Ryuga made friends with her, but they both didn't know that the other was in fact an enemy. It was only after the discovery of the opposition, that Faffy was actually defying orders to kill him, that her master used a command seal to force a transformation into the corpse wyvern form.

Ryuga in turn, was forced to kill his only living friend, but Faffy would telepathically tell him to kill her with Ridil, because she didn't want to hurt him.

It was a very sad moment, as not only would killing Faffy scar Ryuga, but Ridil would shatter after killing her, signifying that Ryuga's heart itself broke.

He would however, use the broken pieces eventually to forge a Lance, in memory of his friend, which he would use in the final battle.
Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back