• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fate/Stay Night-Fairy Tail Inspired Fantasy World

Lojikal

God of Games
Hello everyone! Looking for ONE partner willing to be invested in a  medieval fantasy world with three primary races (there are minor races that don't have nearly as many people as these three); Humans, Elves and Giants. There are also beasts of all kinds. In this world, physics take more of an anime approach, with many people exceeding real life physical abilities multiple times over. Nobody apart of these three races know magic, but it is a thing. Mana is all over the atmosphere, and whoever is able to draw this mana to their bodies is able to use magic. 

This is where chosen spirits come into play. In a person's lifetime, if they do something notable enough to be noticed by one of the many gods, upon death they will become chosen spirits instead of normal spirits. Chosen spirits are able to walk though the world once again, given a second chance. The catch is they are bound to a living person, forced to travel with them. They aren't slaves forced to listen to every command from their companion, but they have to be near them at all times and if their companion dies, they die and can't come back. They can either be in spirit mode where only the person their companion can see and speak to them, or physical mode where they can interact with everything and fight.

Chosen spirits can use magic. Their initial magic includes one of many core magics, but as they travel they can learn side magics that either have nothing to do with the core magics or are branches of them, requiring you to have a certain core magic.

That is all I have for now. The rest we can come up with together. Moving on to rp notes:

- I only expect 3 posts a week from you, as I am expected to have that same post frequency (college life).

- At least 2 paragraphs per post please.

- The world will have an anime feel to it, so anime character pictures only please (or anything that looks close to it).

- One of us will be a living person and the other will be a chosen spirit who is bound to the living person. You can choose one and I will be the other.

- We can be either of the three races mentioned above. If you choose a giant, their height usually goes from 9 ft to 25 ft.

- I am alright with romance in this RP. Romance of any gender match. Be comfortable with this choice please. Also, no smut. If it even gets that far, it will be fade to black. 

- Don't be afraid to speak up and suggest ideas or changes that you feel would be good for the RP. This is OUR RP.

- Be willing to rp as some of the NPC. 

- I won't get angry if you quit the RP. Just be sure to tell me you want out. I will do the same. 

Reply here or PM me if you are interested! Again, I am only taking one partner for now, so anyone asking after I get a partner will be turned down.

Hey! This sounds really interesting :D I'd be keen to give this a shot with you if you're still searching for a partner ^_^ Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back