• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 3: RP-CONSPIRACY)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Talia sighed defeated, and shook her head. She crossed her arms, and pulled her hair in front of her.

“Just you, I guess. What’s up? We haven’t talked much since the pirate thing happened.” She said wryly, her voice pretty dead inside. It sounded almost hollow. Talia knew if she lifted her walls now she would break into a crying mess, and that would be extra. Way too extra for Talia.

Kokoro sighed and approached. "Well, where the heck do I start... It's a bit of a long story, if I'm honest..." She said, trying to think where to start - and understanding Talia's current frustrations, she was worried to even speak of one of the objects/people of current anger's 'triggers'. Kokoro shrugged and looked at this 'glove' she had been given by Lux in their spare time - made out of the same material that - well. Lets her touch things. She's not sure how to explain it though, nor how it entirely works (she's not exactly a genius), and is nervous to speak up at the moment...

Talia just looked at the glove, and raised an eyebrow. She was pretty stupid when it came to science, so she really had no idea what it was supposed to be.

“What is that?” She said shortly, tilting her head in confusion before reaching out slightly to touch it. She almost did, before hesitating and pulling her hand back. She didn’t wanna get zapped or something.

Kokoro smiled. "Let's just say I had a biiit of help and I've been able to touch things with stuff like this on 'em. Think of it like this weird hand I don't have." Kokoro joked, before reaching out. Talia could feel a make-shift grip, of course, it's not perfect, but it definitely had the shape of one's hand and most of the feel. Smooth, secure - a few bumps sadly, but that's the material. Kokoro retracted afterwards, seeming happy indeed. 'One day,' she thinks to herself, 'I'll be whole again.'

Talia grinned, the feature lacking in humor but the alien genuinely happy for her friend.

“Nice. The mechanics are wonderful. Lux is pretty good with machines, huh?” Her voice left its dead tone, and sadness slightly, before she snapped out of it. She plastered a big smile on her face, and looked to Kokoro.

“You know, I’ve been looking for a library for as long as I’ve been here, and I haven’t found one. Wanna help?” She said ‘cheerily’, placing her hands on her hips.

Kokoro seemed happy to see Talia cheer up (or so she thought). "Sure, why not? I don't see why a search can hurt. I'm not sure there 'is' one here, but hey. We'll find out through searching." She said confidently, seeming full of hope at the moment. Who can blame her, really? She knows part of what she can expect in the future - maybe more if it keeps up. Just need to hope it works out as planned.

Lux left the training room after venting for a while, and went back to his room. He saw Talia and Kokoro, hoping they didn't see him, and took a detour to his room to keep working on Kokoro's vessel and Ghost Cloths, or so he called them.

Kokoro did not see Lux sleuth on by at all. She was sufficiently distracted, so he's safe from her gaze as he would go on by to his room. No harm done!

Tia didn’t see Lux, but she could ‘feel’ him. Not s o much him as his anger, but still. She frowned slightly, but pushed it aside as he walked away.

She turned to Kokoro and nodded, turning sos he was walking backwards as she talked.

“What’s you favorite room here so far? Training room, maybe a star seeing room. Do they have one of those?

Last edited:
Ma’arz then passes by Talia, holding the helmet under his armpit. “Oh, hello Kokoro. Talia. How’re you all doing?” The Martian politely asked.

“What’s you favorite room here so far? Training room, maybe a star seeing room. Do they have one of those?"
Kokoro shrugged. "Honestly, I don't really have one. I just like staring out into space's abyss. It's... endlessly captivating." She said, smiling brightly.
Ma’arz then passes by Talia, holding the helmet under his armpit. “Oh, hello Kokoro. Talia. How’re you all doing?” The Martian politely asked.
Kokoro nodded, as if to say 'yeah I'm good'. "Positive vibes, Ma'arz. What about yourself?" She said simply, yet smiling.

Talia scoffed as Kokoro said ‘positive vibes’. Her vibes were anything but positive, but she tried to hide it.

“Great day. How about you?”

“Doing fine, thank you for asking.” Ma’arz responds. A random Human soldier then passes Ma’arz, wearing what appears to be Talia’s personal necklace. “Hey, nice VR helmet.” The Human said to the Martian. “Oh, thank you. Made it myself.” Ma’arz said.

Talia snarled slightly, but looked away from the necklace. She didn’t care about that thing. Not anymore. That’s what she kept telling herself. She bit her nails.

“Yeah. Cool helmet. We were just going to look for a library. Do you know where one is?” She asked, not even looking at the soldier.

“Not really. I’m merely a soldier!” The Human said. “Hey, where’d you find that necklace?” Ma’arz asked to the soldier, pointing at it. “Oh, this thing? I found it lying on the floor. I think somebody dropped it or something and didn’t know. I’d though I show it off before I give it to the captain.” The soldier replies. “Why’d you asked?” “Well, for one thing, the necklace seemed familiar...”

Talia snarled again, louder this time. It was very clear.

“Yeah. Familiar. To familiar. Don’t bring it near me again. And make sure the captian throws the retched thing into space, where it belongs.” She said sourly, before crossing her arms and almost turning to leave. She really wanted that necklace back, but at the same time she hated it. Emotions and attachment were weird.

“Do you want to come, Kokoro? I don’t mind if you don’t want to, but still. Worth asking.”

“Do you want to come, Kokoro? I don’t mind if you don’t want to, but still. Worth asking.”
"I don't see why not... Got nothing else to do at the moment, so... Why not?" She said innocently, yet unaware of Talia's hidden negativity.

Lux apparently couldn't take not eating right now, and exits his room as soon as he entered it. He sees the small group of friends, including Talia, and quickly makes his way behind them, but thought he saw Ma'arz acknowledge his presence. But he's still so angry and betrayed, he isn't really, "Operating at full capacity," as they say.

Ma’arz looked at Talia concerned while the soldier was just staring at her in a deadpan way. “Okay, you’re not being subtle anymore, Lunarim.” The soldier said before taking off the necklace and tries to give it back to her. “Here.”

Talia screamed in frustration, and ripped the necklace from his hand. She turned around and threw it, so it hit Lux in the side. She gasped slightly, and her eyes widened. She didn’t know he was there, and she certainly didn’t mean to hit him.

She turned back to the soldier, and yelled at him.
“I don’t want it! The person who gave that to me was a traitor, and he is dead to me! So keep. It. Away.” She bared her fangs, and turned around to head to look for the library room, if there was one. She wasn’t hungry.

“Sorry for hitting you. And lying.” She said to Lux shortly, before stopping. She looked to Kokoro, to see if she was coming. The second part of her apology was in Lunarim, however, so only Lux could understand it.

Last edited:
Kokoro just stood there like 'what the actual heck was that', seeming speechless and confused. Now she knows and just... stares. "...And with that, I'm out. You just... get some time to yourself." She said with a sound of fear in her ghastly voice, walking backwards through a wall, and off she goes. To where? Heck knows, but surely somewhere else in the ship. She was nervous to have even asked if something was wrong, but Talia would have said she was fine... So that wouldn't help at all. Kokoro is unsure if she can even trust anyone's words at all for the time being.

Ma’arz flinched in fear, so did the soldier. “ALRIGHT! Jesus Christ!” The soldier screamed before storming off. “Ack ack...?” Ma’arz said in Martian.

Lux stopped when he was hit by the necklace, and picked it up off the floor, calming himself down enough to look closely. He looks at Talia, and he suddenly feels a little guilty. He caused her emotional distress, just as she caused him the same distress. He puts the necklace in his cloak, and goes to Ma'arz, and puts a hand on his shoulder, not meaning to surprise him.

“W-What just happened?” Ma’arz asked himself. “If what she said is true, then why’d she still keep it? The necklace, I mean.”

"I have a hand in her distress. Look at my eye, and you'll see that I'm also distressed." He writes on his pad and shows Ma'arz the pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back