• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 3: RP-CONSPIRACY)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

CaptainRustbolt21

The Rusty One

WELCOME TO THE YEAR 2105

The Milky-Way Galaxy is at stake of losing all life as we know it. An evil robotic race, the Roborg, had taken the planet Earth and are making plans to conquer the rest of the galaxy by exterminating all life. Two warring factions, the Galactic Alliance and the Planetary Confederacy, had decided to join forces against the new threat. However, even their combined forces don't seem to be enough; all they could do is slow down the Roborg's progress. Everyone was getting ready to lose hope...
However, no matter how dark the future and fate the Universe seems, there is always a spark of hope.

A day or two has passed since the previous mission. Susan, who was already awake and still wearing her nightgown, is on her desk, with a 1940 record player on her side. She is intending to watch a record player repair video on YouTube. However, she is currently sitting through an advertisement video about a new virtual reality video game called Multiverse Mayhem, which was created by a long-running Human company called Nintendo, the same company who owns various Matrioshka Brains to power up their Online Multiplayer games. Near then end of the advertisement, the current owner of one of Nintendo’s subsidiary studios, Morioka Chika, shows her face, supposingly getting ready to say something important.

“Hi! Thank you for watching the entirety of this ad. If you want to try out the new game early, then preorder it now and get a closed Beta-Access copy! Not only will you help grow our money bags, you’ll also help stress test the Online Multiplayer hub feature of the game! As always, hope y’all have a great day!”

Then, finally, the advertisement ended, now showing the video on how to repair a 1940 record player with modern tools. Susan carefully followed the instructions until the repairs are made on her record player. Once she is done, she puts her computer into rest mode, grabs a record player disc with a scratched-off label, and places it onto her heirloom. Then she starts it. 1940s music plays.

We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day
Keep smiling through
Just like you always do
'Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away

Half-a-hour later, Susan finally wears her captain uniform and decides to take a small walk around the flagship. She’d already missed breakfast, but she wasn’t really that hungry anyway. She’ll probably grab a bite some time after her walk.​

Lux was up and at ‘em, and he was not happy with Susan seeing his face, and forcefully getting a blood transfusion. Anyone that sees him walking down the hall can see that he has a blood red eye in anger, and can tell that he doesn’t want to talk, or see anyone right now as he goes to his quarters.

Susan walks pass Lux and noticed the red in his eyes. She tried not to jump to conclusions. After all, Lux could be mad for something else. “Good evening, Lux.” She said to him.

Lux glares at her for a second, clearly pissed at her, and keeps walking past her, quickening his pace so he can try to avoid being near her any longer than he has to as of now until he can learn to forgive or forget the incident.

Susan noticed Lux glaring at her and realizes what Lux is mad at: her. She looked slightly worried for a second but tries to shrug it off as something Lux would forget in less than a week and continues her walk around the flagship.

Lux would not soon forget this. He enters his quarters after another minute of walking. and slams the door. He must be extremely mad if he openly showed his anger. He locks the door so no one could get in unless he wants them to, or they force their way in. He tries to get his mind off his secret being revealed to a second person by working on Kokoro’s vessel, and the new invention that can touch Kokoro in her ghost form.

Talia had been awake for hours, after hearing someone play a song she knew very well through the vents. It wasn’t very loud, so she had to stay very quiet to hear it, but it was worth it.

Now, training in her room with a simple punching bag, Talia grunted every time she hit the bag. She sighed, and stopped. Unwrapping her hands, Talia put on sweat pants and a black crop t-shirt, with no shoes. She walked out of her room and over to the cafeteria, hoping to get something to eat regardless of missing breakfasts. She also hoped to avoid Lux and Susan.

They had been at odds for the past few days, and she did NOT want to get mixed up in that mess. No thank you please.

If anyone walked by Lux's room, they would be able to hear grunts of frustration, and small crashes in Lux's quarters. This is highly unlike him. More grunts and a strangled yell is heard from within his doors.

Talia passed Lux's quarters while walking to the cafeteria, and heard the crashes. Normally, she would ignored the sounds, as most people here got angry from time to time. But not Lux. He always kept his cool. She very hesitantly knocked on the door, not sure what to expect when it opened. She would invite him to the cafeteria, and get something to eat. That should chill him out, right?

A note with hastily scribbled words saying, "Who is it?" that isn't like his normal calligraphy slides under the door into Talia's field of vision.

Talia took a deep breath, and rolled her eyes. Who else was gonna knock on his door when crashes could be heard besides Kokoro, Bowe, Hamele, and Talia?

"Micky Mouse." She said sarcastically, leaning against the door. She didn't make any noise other than her words, but she assumed it might take a minute to get Lux out of his room. Anyone who heard her could practically hear the smirk in her voice.

Several locks could be heard being undone, and when the door opens, a Lux with a blood red eye, which is bloodshot from anger, with a realistic frame of Kokoro with 2 smashed ones beside it in the background. A note saying, "What do you want?" is on his hand, and in front of Talia's eyes.

Talia frowned when she heard the clicking, and was about to turn and get off the door, only for it to be opened and her fall backwards. She yelped in surprise, and hit her head on the floor. She groaned slightly, and sat up. She wasn't really harmed; It was just annoying. Noticing the frames and looking closer, she tried to see what is was before turning the note away.

"What I want," She said, rubbing her head and getting up. "Is for you to give a girl a warning. I mean, damn Lux! That hurt!" She added a grin on to the last part of the sentence, just to show she was kidding. She froze when she saw his eye.

"Whoa. You ok...?" She said hesitantly, standing up now, but casting one more gaze at the frame.... things? Then she noticed they were body like things. And one of them looked exactly like Kokoro..... weird. She knew that had been doing this project with getting Kokoro somthing to possess, but it was still odd to look at.

Last edited:
He grabs his pad, his eye still red. "Perfectly fine. Just my commanding officer saw the one thing I want no one else to see." He scribbles out, shows her, makes sure she read it, then threw the pad, and kicked one of the prototype frames in frustration.

Talia sighed, and sat down on the floor like a two year old, criss cross apple sauce. She smiled sourly, and looked at the broken frame.

“Yeah.... but nobody else did. She put your mask back on before anyone else could see. Besides, what did that robot do to you?” She hated lying. Talia really did. She even had a tell. When she lied, she would bite the sides of her nails. But if she said that Susan put the mask back on, maybe he wouldn’t hate her as much. She tried adding sarcasm and whim into that last remark, smiling slightly.

He grabs his pad. "She didn't have to lift my head to get to my neck. I can forgive her removing my hood for a second. But not looking at my face without warrant. Like you." He writes, trying to express just how much he despises Captain Susan right now. "But...you said she put the mask back on...?" He writes, believing her lie since he's too angry to really analyze her lying giveaway.

Inside her head, Talia was flipping out. She forcefully put her hand back down, and clasped the two together so she could stop biting the sides of her nails. He actually believed her! Ok, ok, play it cool.

“Nice to know I have a free pass.” She said, heavy sarcasm in every word. Then her face turned more serious, and she pulled the lie off almost flawlessly. If she hadn't put her hand back to her mouth at the last word, it would’ve been flawless. But a good lie nonetheless.

“Yes. She did. You ever wonder why no one else was asking questions about your face, Lux? She saw it, and she put it back on.” Hopefully it worked, technically Talia hadn’t been that near them before they knocked Lux out, so maybe he didn’t remember her being there. That would definitely sell it.

He thinks for a second, and pulls a knife from his cloak, and spins it around in his fingers to help relax him. He activates the battery, making it more dangerous for him, but it appears he's done this a lot. His eye isn't blood red, as it's now a dull red, like dried blood. He looks at Talia. "I assumed no one asked because they are smart enough." He writes. They all saw firsthand what he's capable of, even though he isn't the strongest. He takes another second to think. "But I trust you. I know you'd never lie to me. I'll try to forgive the Captain." He writes, and calms down significantly, but not putting away the knife.

Talia bit the side of her nail so hard she broke the skin. The moment he said ‘I know you’d never lie to me’ guilt tripped her like kicking a puppy. She was an assassin! This was why she never even learned her targets names! To much ‘emotions’. She sucked with emotions, unless it was emotionally damaging someone.

“Yeah. That’s a good plan. Maybe let’s start with food though? I’m hungry!” She popped right up into a standing position, and placed her hand behind her back so Lux couldn’t see it. She would need to talk so Susan about what she said, just in case Lux brought it up. Yay. Just sprinkle more lies in there, Talia. Be just like your brother. It’s fine.

“Also, don’t hit me with that.” She pointed to the knife, and turned on her heel, placing her hands in front of her to hide the slightly bleeding finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back