• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 3: RP-CONSPIRACY)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"A human supremacist group has taken over the servers running the game. Any non-human player that is killed in the game, is killed in real life. It is unknown how, but I have a few theories." He explains on his pad again, and shows her his response.

“No, wait wait- don’t tell me... It’s the Infernos, right?” Kqidons responded, apparently also knowing about the Human supremacists. “We’re gonna have to get the girl into the medical bay.”

"Yes, we will. Along with any other non-human on board. Also, how did you know it was the Inferno's?" He writes, and shows her his pad.

“My father warned me about them when I was younger. For a single-race group, those Humans are cunning and dangerous. They are also responsible for taking several thousand Vagrok lives. I want to try and avenge their lives to the best of my ability, even if it’s just killing one Inferno mook.” She responded, clutching her hand.

"Perhaps I can take an Inferno member, and bring him/her back for you. I will ask the Captain. Stay with Talia. Don't touch the headset. We don't know what will happen if forcefully removed. In fact, don't try to disable, or touch anything having to do with the headset." He warns, letting her read his pad before dashing off to find Susan.

He eventually finds Susan in the same spot he had encountered her, though she is currently communicating to someone through her robotic arm. “Yes, of course, send in a group of Freakazoids along with the Human forces. They’ll provide extra support in the infiltration.” She then saw Lux approaching her. “I’m sorry. I’ll have to call you back later.” She then closes the panel on her arm, ending the call, and turns to Lux. “Well?”

Upon hearing the news, she closed her eyes in anger as she readjust her glasses. “Oh, my god, has anyone been not paying attention to my warnings?” She asked herself before turning to Lux. “Bring Talia to the medical bay in case she doesn’t remove the headset for a long while.”

Kqidons has done nothing wrong with Talia, although she did find a note on her desk that’s supposingly been written by Talia herself. “Hey, I found this note.” Kqidons said.

He comes over to her, and reads it. He silently sighs. "I thought she would go back for Rewby, but now she's trapped in the game. Regardless, Kqidons, Captain Susan said to bring Talia to the Medbay. Could you do that for me? If you do, I promise to fight you in the near future." He writes, and shows Kqidons.

“Sure thing, flesh bag.” Kqidons responded, as she lifts Talia’s body with little effort and takes her to the medical bay. Outside of Talia’s quarters, Susan was also nearby, shaking her head as Kqidons took Talia’s body to the medical bay. “Looks like we are going to need a replacement...” She said to herself.

"It would be wise. What kind of roles is everyone going to take? Of course we have you to direct us, me to do the reprogramming. What was Talia going to specialize in this mission?" He writes, coming up beside Susan making no sound, and showing her his pad.

“I was planning on a blitzkrieg-like War Strategy; infiltrate the freighter on every entrance, and flank the syndicate’s forces all at once.” Susan briefly explains, standing straight. “I plan to lead the First Human Army for a direct assault in the main docking bay, you will lead the Third Human Army through an convenient airlock in one side of the freighter, and Talia was going to lead the Seventh Freakazoid Army through a secondary docking bay. Of course, with Talia out of the picture through her incompetence,” Susan further states, gritting her teeth on the last bit. “We will need a replacement army leader. Do you have any suggestions?”

"No one comes to mind. Unless Kokoro could come. She could perhaps be a temporary leader until she met up with one of us. Then we could take over for her. But how large are the armies? If it isn't too big, perhaps I could program something with basic CQB tactics into an A.I." He writes his thoughts onto his pad, and shows her.

“Hmm. I suppose her ghostly body could provide us an advantage. She will do.” Susan responds. “One final note, the number of each army are usually a dozen and a half; eighteen soldiers.”

Last edited:
"Thank you, Captain. If I may make a request, I'd prefer stealthier soldiers than the big rough ones that I have seen." He writes, bowing his head a little.

“That can be arranged. I will assign you to the Fifth Human Army. They are specifically trained for stealth missions and have the Vagroks’ camouflage technology. Will that do?” Susan responded, attempting to make good to Lux’s request.

"Perfect. I believe that with 18 specially trained stealth soldiers, we can capture the designated parts of the ship we need to take until we meet up with Kokoro's army so either of us could take over for her. Thank you, Captain. Excuse me while I go design something so I can communicate with my team." He writes, and motions for permission to leave.

“Understood. I will contact the Fifth Human Army to march into the Shuttle Bay and wait for you there. You are now excused.” Susan said, as she turns around and leaves the premises.

Last edited:
He nods in thanks, and dashes off silently to his quarters to design a hearing piece that can connect his thoughts into a "text to speech" voice over the team radio.

Kokoro, in question, was with Hamele in Hamele's quarters - where Hamele was doing some experimentation on her spectral form. Kokoro was mildly uncomfortable with it, but Hamele kept trying to assure her it was OK and to just relax. Kokoro tried to converse with her throughout. "So, Hamele... How do you intend to exactly yield results from experiments on other people and beings?" Kokoro challenged curiously. Hamele nodded and smiled. "That one is easy. By testing out the individual samples, I can pin-point key properties of them from various means, and if need be, I can try to mix some together. That's just textbook stuff, but as for the way in the medical field, it will give us more general insight onto beings like yourself." Hamele responded proudly, seeming to get what looked to be a small ball capsule, opening it and directing it up and through Kokoro's ghostly shoulder then closing it.

A faint, mist like gas is seen in there. Yep... That's Kokoro's form being taken.
"Perfect..." Hamele let out a sinister chuckle. Kokoro stood up, seeming fearful of her as that sinister form of a minor laugh coated the room. Yikes. "Er... is... that all?" Kokoro asked. Hamele turned to her with a smile with major hints of sinister. "Well, yes, but actually no." Hamele said, preparing her staff for something. An untold amount of time would soon pass and Kokoro would walk out of Hamele's room, most of her form... faded? It's slowly regenerating thankfully, but what the heck happened to it? Hamele had presumably done something to her involving that staff - probably used the plasma beam - and had burned away at her... figure? For what reason? Wharever it was, Kokoro would be practically staggering for a while, eventually finding somewhere to put herself down and try to recover. Alone.

Lux was out and about with his new thought-reading device. He was wandering the halls in search of Kokoro to inform her of her new position in the special-ops raid that was to take place. He didn't find her initially, and fiddled around in his cloak, dismantling a few things to make a tracker of Kokoro. He followed it to her current location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back