• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 3: RP-CONSPIRACY)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Absolutely not. I do not dare to live again." Kokoro said coldly snd sharply to the offer of getting her original form/body back. Silence followed and she teared up again. "Answer me this. How do you simply fix what it broken, yet isn't mechanical, Lux?" She said among her tears. "As nice as living was, I'd much rather be dead, but not like 'this', not even close. I can't believe I'm saying this, but if I had the choice, I'd rather not be a ghost at all. Alas... and changers, solutions for this and similar are... hard to obtain/secure..." Kokoro eventually stopped. "I'm done now. Your turn." She said silently. Her dream was just to be ridden of her entire ghost shtick? And just be a girl in her same stature/look she has as a ghost, yet still frozen in age? Kokoro remained silent for a long time to think it over.

He silently sighs, and holds up a finger for her to wait while he writes his story.

"I was born to abusive parents in a colony that no longer exists. When I wasn't strong like my siblings, they beat me, tortured me, and put me through hell for the longest time. About 15 years to be exact. I eventually had to kill my parents. I was then taken in by another family. Anyway, The colony we were on was on an uncharted planet. But then a singularity or black hole formed not too far away, and it was slowly sucked in. We went to escape ships, and I was placed in the black box of our ship and ejected when my family saw we wouldn't escape. The ship was about to cross the horizon line where nothing can escape. the black box was ejected with me inside it, and I survived. Another ship came and picked me up, and I was left the only survivor of a black hole that ate a solar system and colony of Man. I was trained in combat for a while, and I learned I was good with tech and mechanical things. I left the ship in search of knowledge, and did something to myself that I can't tell you right now. I was on my own for about 6 years, learning languages and such. I met a few good people, and kept moving. I didn't talk to anyone for another year, then I joined this army."

He knows it isn't the best explanation, but he can't be bothered to edit it right now. He gives her his pad, and awaits her reaction.

Kokoro listened and gradually grew concerned. She didn't question about it, but she seemed speechless and shocked. Seems he, long term, has been through more than her. She dared not say a word, but that expression of hers says all she wants to say. It was a worried frown like 'I may not know your pain, but time will heal all wounds. You have us now, and we have you. And I'm sure we are all thankful for this.'

He takes his pad back after she read it, and remained silent. "I'm willing to answer questions. Only right now. Whether it's my voice, or my face, I'll answer questions." He writes, opening up a little bit to her.

Kokoro sighed. "Not now, I think, is a good time. You have something to prepare for, don't you?" Kokoro asked. She was invisible in that room the whole time, without a flame to reveal her. "I mean... I'm not going to stop you from providing answers or getting closer, but... I think you just need to take your mind off of this. You know?"

"Yes, I suppose you're right. Thank you for listening, well, reading part of my background. I implore you tell no one about this." He writes, looking at her, hoping she doesn't get tempted to tell anyone.

"Consider it done, as long as you do the same for mine." Kokoro said, smiling brightly and little embers lighting in her eyes.

He nods, and stands up, and opens the door for her. "I am going to do research on the Matrioshka Brain. I doubt you'd find that entertaining." He writes, and shows her.

Kokoro laughs. "Well, you're not wrong." She said plainly before leaving Lux's quarters through the now open door.

Talia was laying on the floor of the training room, her breath coming in heavy puffs. She was in her armor still, but she liked to train nonstop for hours if she could. It helped take her mind off things. She was incredibly worried about Rewby, but had no idea what she was supposed to do about it. She couldn’t just go in and warn her. The captain had given very clear orders to not do that.

She felt a slight sting on her cheek where she had been grazed, but other than that she wasn’t hurt. She got up, and turned around to leave, heading to the cafeteria. She would probably take a shower later.

On her way, she encounters Ma’arz, who was holding onto his VR helmet. “Oh! Hello, Talia! Um, hey, I have a question, regarding of this VR helmet.” Ma’arz states to Talia.

Talia raised an eyebrow, and nodded in confirmation. She didn’t say anything, but it was obvious she was saying ‘go for it’ or something along those lines.

“I was going to play a game of Space Simulator, and I saw that some user, going by the name of RewbyHoard19, was inviting you to a game of Multiverse Mayhem,” Ma’arz explained, with a slightly worried tone. “Which is then followed by a plea for help.”

Talia’s eyes widened, her posture became tense, and she looked at the helmet.

“I see.” She said, her voice calm, but her entire appearance appearing tense.
“Can I borrow the helmet? I need to make sure she’s ok.” Talia asked innocently. She realized Ma'arz wasn’t there when the captain explained no one was going to be allowed in VR. Talia simply had to make sure Rewby was ok.

Talia thanked him kindly, and estimated how much time she would have before the captain found out. Ma’arz was likely to tell her at some point. And technically, Talia hadn’t lied about anything.

As soon as she disappeared around the corner, Talia took off running down the hall. She slid into her room and locked the door, hooking up the VR set. She wrote a note saying what she was doing and left it on her desk in case someone came in while she was still under; explaining to leave her be.

Then she placed the helmet on her head, and went to go into the deadly VR.

//It seems we forget the things in this thread.
I really don't want this to become dead.
This is going into a bit of a slump.
And so I will say, BUMP//

//Writing this took way longer than it should’ve.

Meanwhile, within a far away section of empty space...

We see the Matrioshka Brain responsible for powering up Multiverse Mayhem surrounding a White Dwarf Star, the superstructure’s energy source. Several metallic rings interconnecting with each other, absorbing the immense power from the star with its millions solar panels installed in, all for the sake of powering up the servers for a mmorpg game that isn’t even out of its Beta phase. Nearby the Brain...

... There was the Master Development Freighter, the ship solely responsible for regularly updating the virtual reality game. Within the freighter, we see several individuals, whom are the game’s developers, tied up and put out of the way, while the Human supremacists, who are wearing orange bodysuits with zippers, are watching over the hostages. Within the Master Computer Room, there were two unique members of the supremacists, presumably the terrorists’ group leaders. One, who was male, was donning the same orange bodysuit, except it’s ripped and damaged, revealing that the terrorist is a cyborg who has a plasma-bladed chainsaw for a weapon and facial implants. The other, who was female, was wearing different attire; she was wearing a orange shirt with a white lab coat and white pants. She was also wearing orange glasses and has blonde hair with a bun. She was typing in coding in a simple black labtop... which has a USB cord connecting to a port on the supercomputers, indicating that she hacked into the Master Computer room mainframe.

“Alright... the, heh, ‘official update’ is done.” The female supremacist said, entering in whatever command she inputted. “What is this update you have implemented, may I ask, Doctor Eorize?” The cyborg asked to ‘Dr. Eorize’. “Doctor T. Eorize, first of all, Saw Fist. And second of all, this little modification I’ve made into their little game basically prevents all users from logging out of the game except, of course, the superior species.” T. Eorize boasted while adjusting her glasses, smirking. “I understand. Please be aware, though, that the Human military might have discern our tampering with the Matrioshka Brain and might be sending a task force after us.” Saw Fist replies, warning her of the Human loyalists (Humans who defend the aliens from the supremacists). T. Eorize simply scoffs arrogantly. “Please, Saw Fist. I’m Doctor Inferno’s genius technician. I know exactly what to do...” She boasts. Saw Fist merely rolls his eye before turning to the lead developer herself Morioka Chika, all tied up and muffled. “Would you like me to put Miss Chika to the rest of the hostages, Doctor Eorize?” Saw Fist asked T. Eorize. “T. EORIZE, SAW FIST. AND NO. You may not.” Doctor T. Eorize sternly said to Saw Fist. He just simply glared at the arrogant technician before responding. “Very well, T. EORIZE. I will be leaving the premises.” Saw Fist responds before leaving.

Meanwhile, back into the Virtual Reality, Talia is immediately welcomed back into the Multiverse Mayhem video game, back within the main hub village. The area is now mostly populated by aliens, some of whom are panicking.

Talia ignored the panicking aliens, and tried to see the message Rewby had sent through her inbox. She payed no attention to what was happening other than Rewby was in danger and she needed help. Talia got deadly serious and loyal when any of her friends were in any bad situation. Maybe it was because she didn’t have many.

After a bit of looking around, Talia sees Rewby in the restaurant through the window, apparently chatting with a Shewdew. While they seemed to be talking about some random topic to pass each other’s time, Talia sees that Rewby is visibly not in the best mood, her hand on her head, slumping, apparently holding on a coffee mug...

Talia sighed in obvious relief, and ran to the restaurant, where she threw the door open, and rushed over to Rewby while slamming hands on the table.

“Help? I mean, you send a message and all it says is help?” Talia asked, not sounding angry but definitely on the tipping point of annoyed. She then took notice of Rewbys mood, and took her hands off the table.

“Hey, are you ok? Also, I’m Talia.” She directed the last remark to the Shrewdew, before waiting for Rewbys response.

“No, Talia. I’m pretty far from okay.” Rewby responds, with a ‘aggressively’ calm tone. “Teamatem, would you mind leaving the table?” She asked to the Shewdew. “Not at all, Krystalline.” The Shewdew ninja responded before getting up, bowing to Talia (by placing his palm around his fist and lifting his index and middle fingers), and leaving the premises.

Last edited:
Talia raised an eyebrow, and sat down. She nodded slightly to the other alien, and looked at her friend concerned. She hoped Rewby wasn’t mad at her but whatever she was mad about Talia would listen.

“What’s up. Your on edge.” It was less of a question and more of a statement.

“Ha! How’d you guess?” Rewby suddenly blurred out in a sarcastic tone before calming down a little. “I-I’m sorry, Talia, it’s just- ... Well, I mean, it’s not your fault, but...”

Talia tilted her head to the side as Rewby gave her the sarcastic remark, her face in a weirdly calm setting.

“What’s wrong.” She was pretty sure she knew what was wrong. She didn’t think Rewby was used to killing anyone....... so by default, she was pretty sure she knew what was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back