• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 3: RP-CONSPIRACY)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Rewby nods. Eventually, Lux gets a notification. That damn cowboy has logged back in. Though he has not spawned in the town. He has spawn in one of the caves near the mountains.

Talia whipped her head around so fast it seemed unnatural. She swallowed her sandwich, and grinned.

“Alright then. Let’s go kill a cowboy.” She said, and she looked really edgy and cool for a second, before she took another massive bite of her sandwich.

“I’ll keep a tracker on him. I have to log out. I’ll send you his coordinates though. Actually, here’s the tracker.” He says. And after a little bit of exploring the menu, he sent Talia and Rewby the Cowboy’s location. And now they can track him down as well.

Talia cackled a little, and skipped along with her staff in hand.

“I’ve never been hit on, and the first time it happens I get to commit a legal form of murder. This is great.” She said, seeming genuinely excited to kill this person, even though it was just VR.

Lux waves bye to the pair, and logged out. He took off his headset, and decided to take a nap until Kokoro wakes him up or something.

The duo leave the sandwich shop, promptly left the town, and follow a trail that leads them to a mountain. On the way, they encountered a male Vagrok Beta-Tester who stopped them halfway up the mountain. “This area is property of ErronBlack94. State your business.” The Vagrok said to Rewby and Talia.

Last edited:
Talia smiled slightly, and tilted her head.

"Oh, we wanted to meet him! We've heard great things about him." She stated, trying to sell the lie. It worked pretty well, but she picked at her nails behind her back. "Oh wait. Im not supposed to lie. Just kidding! Revenge. So get out of my way or die."

“I’m sorry, Miss, but I won’t allow you to.” The Vagrok said, pulling out a electric spear and attempt to stab her with it. However, Rewby quickly got in the Vagrok’s way and took the blow. As expected for her status as a Krystalline, she was completely unharmed and unfazed. Rewby grabs ahold of the Vagrok’s spear and proceed to gruesomely shoot the purple alien with her shotgun in the genitalia. “Alright, buddy! Take him out!” Rewby said to Talia.

Talia slammed her foot into his knees, effectively knocking them out. Then without hesitation, she took her staff and brutally hit him over the head twice, until his skull was bashed in. She grinned, and watched as the character died, sending EXP at her.

"Next!" She said happily, taking all of the characters items and putting them in her inventory.

Lux waves bye to the pair, and logged out. He took off his headset, and decided to take a nap until Kokoro wakes him up or something.
Kokoro would eventually find her way to Lux, seeing he was resting. She just watched over him for a bit, patted him on the shoulder like 'hi, I'm here, wake up', and just hoping he reacts to it.

He habitually grabbed a knife from his cloak and grabbed where her wrist was. When it passed through, he opened his eyes, and put away the knife. He grabs his pad. "Sorry about that." He writes.

//Yeah, get used to my vanishing...

Kokoro smiled. "It's OK. I just came on by and to check up on you. How is it going?"

//okay//

"It's alright, I guess. Thank you. I want you to try the perfected Vessel. It should have every capability of a normal human. Everything. Besides some taste and smell." He writes, and shows to her. He sits up, moving his head towards the Vessel.

Kokoro looked towards the vessel before approaching it, vanishing and the vessel itself came to life. Kokoro tried to get accustomed to how it felt and how fluid it was - as it was pretty secure and comfortable there, no less able to move easily. "So far, so good... seems it controls and feels very nice."

Kokoro gave them all a shot - one by one the senses were tested and other specifics mentioned, and they worked just as well. Kokoro chuckled eagerly, this is going great!

Kokoro reached out to it, grabbing it firmly. The grip this vessel simulated Kokoro to have is warm and sincere. She looked at Lux, a vacant smiling expression seen on her face as she is possessing this vessel. It's working just as intended.

Kokoro chuckled a little, but nonetheless used one hand to feel the opposite arm. She sighed in a happy sounding way. "I feel it alright..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back