• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 3: RP-CONSPIRACY)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Talia wasn't sure why they needed to eat if they were in VR, but didn't question it. She nodded, and turned to Lux.

"Sounds good to me! How about you?" She asked, tilting her head.

“Sure. After we do eat, I’m gonna log off. I need to talk to Kokoro about her vessel and Ghost Cloth. And Hamele about her singularity in her staff” he explains, and gestures for Rewby to lead the way.

Talia nodded in acknowledgement of what Lux said, and shrugged.

“I probably will to. I need to actually train. So, where are we headed Rewby?” The girl asked, placing her hands on her hips and smiling.

“Just follow my lead!” Rewby said as she follows the two out of the area. When they made it back to the town center, One Human Beta-Tester, who was wearing cowboy attire, was standing near a building, spinning his revolver when he saw the trio. When the trio walked past him, the cowboy saw Talia’s (ahem) behind and whistles. “Nice arse, missy.” The cowboy quietly said to Talia.

Lux heard the man say that, and draws his gun and a knife. He pretends that he didn’t hear, and walked closer. Suddenly, he kicks out his knees, and sends him into the ground, prying the revolver away.

Talia whipped her head around, and stared at the player for a moment, before she giggled. Walking up to him, she slammed the end of her staff in between his knees, and smiled eerily at him.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you. Care to repeat that?” She said in a painfully obvious tone that if he did repeat that, he would probably loose a limb.

Talia whipped her head around, and stared at the player for a moment, before she giggled. Walking up to him, she slammed the end of her staff in between his knees, and smiled eerily at him.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you. Care to repeat that?” She said in a painfully obvious tone that if he did repeat that, he would probably loose a limb.
The cowboy, though injured from the groin attack, gets back up, placing his hand on his revolver. “Aurgh... Certainly, dear. You hav-“
Lux heard the man say that, and draws his gun and a knife. He pretends that he didn’t hear, and walked closer. Suddenly, he kicks out his knees, and sends him into the ground, prying the revolver away.
Before he can finish that, Lux brought him back to the ground and promptly disarmed him. Rewby laughed at the cowboy a little. “Pervertedness has no limits...” Rewby said to herself.

Talia simply stared smiling, before snatching the gun from Lux’s hands and pointing it at the man, her finger at the trigger and safety off.

“Well. Since you seem so giving with your words, perhaps you’ll be the same with your items. Hand ‘em over.” She said placidly, seemingly calm, but it was taking everything in her not to just pull the trigger there and then.

The cowboy glared at Talia before nodding. “Very well, missy. I’ll give you my belongings. But... May I at least have a final drink?” The cowboy asked, pulling out a glass bottle of what appears to be whiskey.

Talia raised an eyebrow, and scoffed.

“Seriously? You just acted like a major pervert towards me and you expect me to let you have a drink? I have half a mind to break that bottle over your head.” She snarled, showing her fangs.

“Not really. But I thought it be nice of me to ask.” He said. Instead of taking the sip, however, he throws the bottle to the ground, releasing a brown gas bomb. While the trio were distracted, the cowboy immediately opens his main menu and logs off, escaping justice without the trio noticing.

Lux waves away the gas, pulling the other girls away from the cloud. “He logged off, the bastard. BUT. I have good news.” You don’t think his illegal headset came with extra upgrades, did you?

Talia shot blindly the moment the fog went off, and she thought she hit him, but she wasn’t sure. When it cleared, and she saw the man was gone, she screamed in frustration, and narrowed her eyes.

“Asshole! I should’ve just shot him then and there!” She yelled, shoving the gun back to Lux. She rubbed her temple, and sighed. “That has never, ever happened to me, and I’ve seen a lot of crap.” She growled.

She looked at Lux, seeming more annoyed than anything.

“What ‘good news’?” She said with slight sarcasm.

He leans in. “I may have upgraded my VR set to track players I want. If he ever logs back on, I’ll know exactly where he is.” He says, hoping Rewby won’t snitch.

Talia grinned slightly, and raised an eyebrow.

“Minute that bastard gets back on, he’s dead.” The sentence came out very ‘sing songy’, with her tucking a piece of white hair behind her hair.

“O-Oh! Sure. It’s right here!” She said, pointing to a small hut with a sign that simply said “Sandwich Shop”. The trio enters the shop, with a CPU store clear running the place. “Welcome to the Sandwich Shop! What can I get you today?” The clerk asked.

Talia smiled at the store. It was pretty cute; at least that’s what she thought.

“I do have a question though. Why do we need to eat if we’re in VR....?” She asked, tilting her head to the side.

“Eating in VR and eating in real life are, obviously, two very different things. Though, from my experience in VR, in some games, it helps restores your hungerbar!” Rewby explains. “I’ll be paying.”

Talia nodded, and smiled at the clerk. She laughed when Rewby said she’d be paying, and Talia gave her a grin.

“I’d say that’s not necessary, but I have no credits.” Talia said, watching the CPU with interest.

Rewby approaches the clerk and places down a small pouch of coins. “Two sandwiches, please!” Rewby requested. The clerk complied, took the pouch, and begins making the sandwiches. After a short while, the clerk gave Rewby the sandwiches and Rewby gave them to Lux and Talia. “Here you all go!”

Lux nods in thanks, and eats very small bites out of pure habit. He rips off tiny pieces, and puts them in his mouth under the mask, even though it’s a sandwich.

Talia smiled at Rewby, and thanked her. She, unlike Lux, took a big bite out of her sandwich. She nodded and smiled, her mouth still full, and gave a thumbs up to Rewby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back