• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 3: RP-CONSPIRACY)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Talia discovered that the hostile Krystalline had Rewby in a headlock, her crystal wig thrown on the floor, revealing her bald head. The hostile Krystalline was desperately attempting to break Rewby’s head open with a sharp rock. “YOU WILL DIE FOR DISGRACING THE KRYSTALLINE TRADITION, YOU DEADBEAT, INSANE PIECE OF SHIT!” The Krystalline screamed at Rewby.

Talia screamed in fury, and launched herself at the attacker. She took her gun, and shot at the Krystalline at point blank, before kicking her off of Rewby.

“Don’t you dare insult my friend! You’ll die for that, you wretch!” She screamed at the alien, furiously shooting her again. Her fangs were clear, and her eyes were glittering with anger.

The Krystalline was shot multiple times in the face, but was unharmed, because the bullets weren’t superheated. She was able to get enough wiggle room to kick her in the crotch, stunning her. She then grabs her by the throat and throws her to Rewby. “You’re forgetting something, rock monster!” The Krystalline yelled at Talia. “I’m a Krystalline! Lead bullets can’t kill me!” Rewby then noticed the previously-dropped plasma-bladed katana and grabbed ahold of it. “But plasma can!” Rewby shouted as she threw the katana at Talia.

Talia squealed excitedly, and grabbed it mid air. She ran at the Krystalline head on, and ran the katana through her middle. She grinned wickedly, and placed a hand on her hip.

“For your information, I’m not a rock monster.” She said defiantly, before looking back to Rewby. “Once we’re done with this crazy bitch over here, I need to deal with a certain cowboy.”

“Alrighty! I’ll go check on him, if you like!” Rewby responded. Meanwhile, the Krystalline screamed in pain as the plasma burned her both outside and inside. “YOU PIECE OF SHIT! COME HERE!” The Krystalline screamed in anger as she tried to suicidally charge towards Talia.

“Oh, would you? It would definitely help.” Talia said calmly to Rewby, smiling slightly, as she backed up against the wall. She jumped up, and pushed off the wall so she went flying over the angry Krystalline. Once she was behind her, Talia drove the sword into her side, before pulling it out and backing away, basically taunting her.

Talia stuck out her tongue to the Krystalline, and laughed mockingly.

“Well, that was suicidal! Should I be worried?”

The Krystalline was, at this point, was kneeling on the ground, holding onto her side, growling in pain, but still remained defiant. “Go screw your mother, rock person!” The Krystalline yelled at Talia. By this point, it should be obvious on what happens next...

Talia snarled deeply, and stalked over to the Krystalline. Normally, she would have dragged the fight out, but she crossed a line.

“My family abandoned me, sweetheart. Like your friends abandoned you.” She said crossly as she drove the sword through the aliens skull. As soon as the Krystalline died, and Talia gathered her items, she ran back to Rewby, searching for the dead cowboy and her friend. “Rewby! You here?” She yelled out.

As soon as Talia rammed the plasma-bladed katana through the Krystalline’s head, cyan, sparkly liquid seeps out of the wound, presumably the Krystalline’s ‘brains’. When Talia seek out Rewby and ErronBlack94, she suddenly heard a loud BANG echoing from the caverns.

Talia jumped up, and rushed over.

“Rewby?!” She finally came over to them, and skidded to a halt in the cavern hallway. Her katana was still dripping in the ‘brain blood’ but Talia didn’t even notice.

When she found the source of the sound, all she discovered was some loot items and a cowboy standing behind the loot. “Howdy doo, Talia...” The cowboy said in a... surprisingly feminine voice.

Talia opened her mouth before closing it again and raising her eyebrow.

“You didn’t do a very good cowboy impression, Rewby.” She laughed, and placed a hand on her hips. She held the katana just in case, but grinned at the ‘cowboy’.

The cowboy laughed and lifts up the hat with her revolver, revealing herself to be, indeed Rewby all along. “Yeah, but hey, I tried.” Rewby responded, half-jokingly. “When I found the guy, I intended the kill to be for you since, well, he was a pervert to you. But then, he woke up and tried to log out, so I had no other choice.” Rewby explains, shrugging. “But hey, at least I got the cool sheriff outfit! And he has so much in his inventory, I couldn’t fit it all in mine.” She said further, showing her the loot on the ground, which consisted of ore, including one or two diamonds, crafting material, a set of stone armor, and some sort of electric staff.

Talia laughed out loud as Rewby revealEd herself. Shrugging, Talia places her hands on her hips.

“Hey. The man’s dead. We got what we came for. And more! That’s staff is gonna go great with my skills.” She said excitedly, going over and collecting the items Rewby couldn’t. She bowed dramatically, and motioned to the edge of the cave.

“Shall we?”

“Eh, I would, but I should really get my nightly rest.” Rewby said, stretching. “Hey, that reminds me! Do you have a phone number or something? I’d like to keep in touch with ya!” She asked.

Talia nodded in understanding, and stretched. She was pretty tired herself.

But when Rewby asked for a phone, Talia shrugged. She shook her head as well, but smiled slightly.

“I don’t have a phone. But trust me, you’ll be the first to know if I do.” She said brightly, saluting to Rewby.

“Alrighty, then. Fine by me!” She said, as she goes to her menu screen and hovers her finger on the ‘log out’ button. “Sweet dreams, Talia!” She said to her before pressing on ‘log out’ and disappears.

Talia laughed a bit, and waved good bye, before logging out herself. She stretched, and yawned a bit. She definitely needed sleep.

Lux wakes up, and heads to the cafeteria, happy that he doesn't have to avoid a small army of medical staff. Once in the cafeteria, he looks around to see if anyone else is up.

Talia had been up for hours. Despite the fun she had the day before, she couldn’t shake the nightmares. She was pacing the corridors of the ship, as she had been doing for the past four hours. She tried not to make much noise, as she didn’t want to be yelled at for waking up others.

She closed her eyes and stopped walking, leaning against one of the walls. She took some deep breaths, before realizing she should probably go to the cafeteria . Once she was there, she didn’t even stop to see who was up, but instead went around to grab her daily coffee.

Currently, there was only Susan, who was listening to “We’ll Meet Again” on her 1940 Record Player while sipping on a cup of Zorglin tea. The buffet was, of course, full of breakfast foods and was made very recently, since some cooked foods, like the scrambled eggs and bacon, were still steaming.

Lux sees Talia, and makes his way over to her. He comes up behind her, not making any noise out of pure habit, and taps her on the shoulder. He could see that she was distressed in some way. She must not have slept.

Talia was humming along to the Captains music, singing it under her breath. She liked that song quite a bit, actually. When she felt a tap on her shoulder without hearing anything before hand (mostly due to the music. Her hearing was pretty good) she jumped and cursed.

“FUC-“ She stopped mid curse as she turned around to see Lux. Her coffee cup, which already had coffee, almost had gone flying at his face, but Talia stopped her hand before it hit him. “Jesus, Lux. You scared me.” She said, shaking her head slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back