• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lux goes over, and kneels next to Bowe, a scarred hand on her shoulder to steady her. He holds up two fingers and makes the "Look at me" gesture. He knows that if she focuses on one point, her dizziness will go away. He taps her shoulders again, repeating the gesture.

Bowe sees the two fingers after a while of dizziness, focusing on them steadily and hardly breaking her gaze, though her eyes couldn't stay open for that whole time, she gradually recovered. Hamele smiled as she just watched the sight unfold, hoping Bowe recovered, of course. "Well, that's one way to do it... You seem... experienced... in dealing with problems..." Hamele said curiously to Lux, and with a minor hint of sinister. Kokoro sighed and just stood up from the background. "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound, you know. It's a nice quality to have, considering actions can sometimes 'also' speak louder than words..." Kokoro pitched in, her figure being made visible by a flame between both of her hands.

He grabs his pad. "I've been to places many people think of as legends. I've seen things I wish I never saw. Many of which, were my own mistakes. So I learned to keep quiet and fill myself with knowledge. Also, my past taught me silence is deafening. And is how one survives. Fade to the background, and no one sees you, but you see all." He writes and shows it to them. He pats Bowe on the head. "Feel better?" He adds to his writing and shows it to Bowe.

Kokoro and Hamele read those words, smiles forming. Bowe shook her head when she finally recovered. "Bowe better now! Thank you!" She said as joyful as ever. A hit on the head does not simply stop her energy. "Bowe isn't sure what to do now, though... Bowe sees friend, wants to get close, but... Bowe hits the wall every time..." She sighed. Kokoro sighed too. "My apologies, but if I could still be alive right now, I would be glad to experience it..." She said passively, remembering that because ghost logic, she can't really make contact with anything, and the air is what keeps her stable, basically. Bowe whimpers like 'why did you tell me that'.

Lux looks at Kokoro curiously, then stands up and passes a finger through her shoulder. "Are you able to feel things touch where your body was?" He writes on the pad, and shows it to Kokoro.

Kokoro nods. "It's weird, but although I can't physically touch them, I can still feel them... Although harmless..." She explains to Lux, wincing a little as Lux's finger passes through her shoulder. In the background, Hamele is just holding Bowe closely and making sure she doesn't get into trouble, right now, of all times.

"You know. With enough resources, and a better understanding of your...situation. Perhaps I could make a pseudo-body for you." He writes and shows it to her. "Can you differentiate between different materials?" He grabs a wire from within his cloak and passes it through her shoulder, as well as a cotton ball.

Kokoro lights up at that offer. She smiled as the wire then the cotton ball goes through her, one at a time. "Mmm... The wire feels... strong, yet also flimsy... As if it could probably break in a moment's notice... The cotton ball just feels like a gentle poke on the cheek, it's oddly comforting..." Kokoro said softly, her eyes closing as she smiled at the notion and offer.

He puts his thumb and finger to the tip of his mask. "How long are you able to make small explosions? Do you have a certain amount of explosion stamina, per se?" he writes, keeping the cotton ball in her because she says she likes it.

"Mmm... I run out of power quite quickly if I keep going, that's why I can't always stay visible - and fire linking to my explosions and all... I should be able to make them frequently, but I may need the odd rest to recharge..." Kokoro said, the flames that make her visible staying lit at the cotton ball remained inside of her phantasmal body.

He thinks on it. "So...if I made a 'suit' lined with cotton balls to fit your shape, you could hold it up with small explosions." He says, spitballing slightly. "You could drop it at any time..do you have some sort of energy source? Or is it just natural regeneration of stamina?" He continues writing, flipping page after page of also writing notes on how the materials react with the apparition of her body shape.

"It's just natural regeneration, sadly. Though, I do know this power in itself came from the same explosion that killed me before." Kokoro said calmly, seeming to like the way this is going. In fact, an idea of her own is forming where this offer would 'really' work. Since she has the ability to possess objects, all that she would require is some kind of 'shell', like of course, a 'suit', and then just something to possess otherwise than it to essentially bring her to life once again, but she doesn't 'need' a body to hide in, just a shell to encompass herself.

"If you don't mind my asking...what explosion killed you?" He says, writing small, to attempt to show her respect to her entitled privacy.

Kokoro sighed. "Well... That's a part I didn't quite want to talk about yet..." She said, frowning. "But, all I can say is - you know one of those power plants? ...Now imagine if one of those exploded due to an overload. And that's why I'm here now."

Kokoro nodded. "Yes, yes I can. People, weapons, suits, anything within reason. Though, of course, in exchange, since I have my fire and explosions, my usual ghostly abilities are not so... powerful..."

He seems to get an idea, he is seen to be writing furiously on his pad. He looks into his cloak, and with many small parts and wires and such, he made a small humanoid thing with joints and semi-resembling a human. "Can you possess this for me real quick?" He writes and shows her the pad.

Kokoro smiled, her flames vanishing and so did she, and within moments, it came to life. Kokoro had possessed it, and it began arising from it's lifeless state. "Not bad... You work quickly... This feels sturdy... I'm not sure if I can possess it at all times, nor not damage it - but it feels sturdy for sure..."

His mood seems to brighten. "This makes things 100x easier. I can make you a pseudo body with almost all normal motor functions. Feeling things you touch will have to come later, but I believe it is doable. Congratulations. I'm going to help you become human again." He writes, and picks up the 10-inch tall body Kokoro is possessing. "Actually, can you feel my hand touch you?" He writes as he rubs the metal that is her arm.

Kokoro could indeed feel it. She nodded as this plan so far seems to be indeed working! "I feel it... Just grazing off my arm..."

He thinks harder. "Yes. I can make you the perfect body. Don't you worry, I will be able to make you feel Bowe hug you within a year. I need time and resources, but soon you'll be able to hug her all you want." He writes, then hands Kokoro over to Bowe while taking a knee. "Be careful, but try to hug her." He writes, and shows to Bowe.

Bowe nodded and attempted to hug Kokoro. Kokoro felt the girl's embrace envelop her and she made stunned, happy sounding noises, and sighed. Bowe giggled. "Yaay, ghost hugs!" She said joyfully. Kokoro chuckled a bit, having indeed endured it - not being crushed in her small 'vessel' at the moment, in fact, she seemed to have really liked it! Hamele noticed and chuckled a bit, but soon stopped when Kokoro glared at her with a fireball above her head. "...No." She said bluntly, knowing what Hamele was thinking, of which then shut her up. The fireball then vanished.

"You can exit the vessel now." He writes. "I believe that we are about to become a part of technological history." He writes as well, and holds the vessel, waiting for her to leave the thing so he could take it apart.

The vessel fell limp as Kokoro was to leave it and then re-appeared in the corner where she was earlier, once again visible via flames. Hamele seemed very curious indeed, though Kokoro had outright said no to her further investigating, but how could she not be interested? The ghost girl over there can feel things while possessing, and that could be huge! You never know! Bowe is just rolling back and forth in the mean time, still under Hamele's supervision.

He takes it apart and looks to Kokoro. "I'll be glad to work with you for as long as needed." He says, putting cotton balls on his hand, and putting it on her shoulder since she likes the feel of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back