• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kokoro smiled. "Thank you so much... It'd be great to take a physical form again, and with your help, I can say I'm excited to see and become the end result. Really. Thank you." She said joyfully, seeming happy beyond belief.

"Don't thank me until I'm done. I don't deserve it yet." He writes, putting the cotton balls away, and then sitting down on one of the seats, continuing to write different notes and drawing detailed sketches of what her pseudo-body will be.

Kokoro smiled, but understood. She then went silent and just kept to herself for a while.

“Why were you hiding beneath the cockpit console, Ma’arz?” Susan asked. “Didn’t you know, captain? Ever since the beginning of the Galactic War against the Planetary Confederacy, the Freakazoid had developed a strong sense of prejudice against the Martian! Especially the dictator. She REALLY hates our guts, as you Humans say.” Ma’arz responds, worried.

Hamele sighs. "Frankly, I find that a liiittle hard to believe." She said hesitantly. "Maaybe it's because most of us 'aren't' martians, that we haven't seen any kind of aggression from her? If so, it 'is' a little worrying..." She pondered. Kokoro sighed. "While it 'is' worrying... For the moment, we have nothing to base our worries on. Are you sure about what you said, Ma'arz?" Kokoro added in a somewhat haunting tone, as if she's trying to force the answer.

“Trust me when I say that we’ve been in the war far longer than you guys have.” Ma’arz said, reassuring. “Ma’arz has a point. In Earth years, the war started in 2094. We joined the Galactic Alliance in 2103.” Susan responds.

Hamele seemed puzzled, thinking about it silently, Kokoro too. The two fell dead silent as they pondered. Bowe peeked out from the corner she's in like 'what's going on', and idly looks around, having presumably woken up out of yet another nap.

Lux is still in the corner, making different suits and such, then perks up at the conversation. "Why was the war between Martians and Freakazoid's started?" He writes, and shows Ma'arz.

“It wasn’t just a war between us and the Freakazoid. There were other belligerents: the Vagroks and the Shewdew, both of whom are members of the Planetary Confederacy,” Ma’arz responds. “It was a interstellar civil war and they were winning, despite the Galactic Alliance having four belligerents.” “When we Humans joined the Galactic Alliance, we were able to turn the tide of the war due to our, for lack of a better word, more creative weapons and war strategies.” Susan jumps in. “And, as you might know, the Alliance and the Confederacy signed an armistice when the Roborg rose to power and conquered Earth.”

"What did the interstellar civil war start because of? Land? Resources?" he quickly writes, and shows it to Ma'arz and Susan. He is quite interested in just about anything to do with history, science, math, language, or anything in general. He's a little bit of a sucker for knowledge.

“Nobody knows, really. Only the Confederacy’s leaders know why they started it, but they won’t answer it because... they think we won’t believe them.” Ma’arz responds, shrugging. “A side note: if you ask me, that’s a really stupid reason.” Susan said.

"Human nature is...strange, isn't it?" He writes, hesitating to think of a good word to describe his own species. "How long is this armistice supposed to last? Only until the Roborg is defeated?"
He continues writing.

“Yes. After all, they are a much bigger threat than the Planetary Confederacy, right?” Susan said. She then proceeds to enter into the cockpit and start up the engines. “Alright. We will be leaving now. Please take a seat and buckle in.” She said. Ma’arz and Kqidons followed her orders without question.

Lux sits back down in the corner away from everybody and continues to draw/write more notes and sketches for Kokoro's pseudo-body. He buckles himself, and waits for the lurch of the ship to go back to the main fleet.

//Oh, there’s more! I’m sorry about that.

The shuttle then floats from the ground and leaves Yharim and makes its destination to Susan’s flagship. Wanting to break the silence, Ma’arz tries to conversate with Lux. “So... Anything interesting happened?” He asked.

Last edited:
//You're good.//

Lux looks up at Ma'arz and flips to a new page in his notes. "Ask someone else. They'd explain what happened better. Though I will say the dictator is nice." He writes vaguely and shows to him. He then goes back to his sketches of a body to give to Kokoro.

Talia was staring absent mindedly out the window, unblinking and honestly half listening. Everything was fine now, but she didn't like the fact that they almost didn't make it. She sighed, but left well enough alone, turning back to the others.

"She was quite nice for a dictator, wasn't she." She said it as more of a statement, and less of a question.

Lux looks up from his notes for a second, and if anyone was looking at him, they would have seen that his normally purple eye was a rainbow color that was spinning a little.

Kqidons notices this and leans forward, interested. “Ha! Cool feature on your eyes!” She shouted. This caught the attention of Ma’arz and he stares at Lux, concerned. “Uh, Lux? You okay?”

Talias gasped as she looked at Lux. That was exactly like what had happened before. she knelt next to him and grit her teeth, hoping that this wasn't another.... episode, if you could call them that.

"Lux? are you ok?" She was trying to even out her voice, but she could practically smell the panic.

He looks at them strangely, then realizes what’s happening. He stands up, and tries to move away from everyone else, but collapses in a heap. Blood starts to drip from under the mask. Some blood is also seen leaking from his eyes.

“Oooh, that’s not good.” Kqidons simply said. Ma’arz quickly approaches the cockpit to meet with Susan. “Captain, hurry up, now!” Ma’arz shouts, worried. “What is happening, Ma’arz?” She asked. “It’s Lux. He collapsed to the ground!” Susan raises her eyebrows before nodding in acknowledgment. “Understood. I’ll increase the speed of the shuttle. Make sure you and Lux is buckled in tightly.” She ordered. Ma’arz nods and quickly tries to grab Lux. “Somebody give me a hand here!”

Lux groans loudly as more blood streams from the sides of the mask, and onto the floor, pooling around him. His eyes bleed more, and he starts shaking.

Talia is at Lux's side In an instant, one hand on his shoulder, and the other hovering over his mask.

"Sit him up! We cant let him choke on the blood." She tries to prop him upagainst the chairs so the blood pours down and not in, as he coughs more of it up. She leans him forward so hes a little hunched over, and catches blood in her lap like a pool.

"Can you not pass out please? That would be bad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back