• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
He raises a hand towards his mask and unclasps it so more blood can escape. It releases about 3 cups of blood that was in his face. It still covers most of his face, the mask, but some of his chin, and lips are visible. Just as scarred as what they've seen of his hands, and tinted red from the blood. His eyes struggle to stay open as his rainbow eye swirls faster. He weakly goes into his cloak, and grabs his STIM shot. He gives it to Talia, and points to his neck, wanting her to give him the STIM so he has a better chance of survival.

Talia grimaced at the needle, but took it anyway. She pulled back the cloak slightly, and plunged the needled into the right spot, injecting the syrim. She was a bloody mess as well, but she didn't care about that right now.

He coughs up a considerably large amount of blood as his eyelids start to fall slowly. He grips onto the chair hard to try to keep himself awake. The STIM kicks in, and the blood flow slows, a bit, and it looks easier for him to stay awake, but it might not last for long.

//Doctor in the house!

Hamele noticed and gasps, heading over to him right away to try and identify the problem. She noticed blood was falling out of his eyes, trying to think of what to do. She gets an idea. "Hmm... Blood should only fall out while the body is awake, as the body will stop sending it all around... First thing that comes to my mind is voluntary concussion - I can try to heal the damage after. Lux, are you prepared for this? I just want to make sure you're aware of what's going to happen." She said sounding somewhat fearful. Bare minimum, the blood needed to remain stable, and not suddenly explode out of him. Bare minimum to keep him in a higher chance of surviving. At the moment, what she said seems to be her only idea, just hoping it'll work as she thinks on it nervously.

He nods, making a slow, but hurried gesture of a fist to his head to knock him out, as that would indeed slow the blood flow. He shakes more as more blood surges from his face and onto himself and the floor. The mask is getting slippery and might fall off soon. Anyway, if she's going to do something she needs to do it now. He looks at her with pain and blood in his eyes and points to a certain spot on his head to knock him out.

Hamele nods in understanding and hastily gave said certain spot a quick punch - hoping not to do too much damage, but of course hoping for the intended result to knock him out. From there, if successful, she'd use her staff's 'HEAL' function on him to find and fix up the damage, if any at all, and hopefully that should seal the blood back off so it can't burst out any more.

He goes limp in the chair. He slumps forward, and his mask falls. His face is still covered by his hood in the position he's in. Closer inspection of the mask shows that it's actually kind of high-tech and creative. Regardless, the blood flow ceased exponentially, and only a few drops leave his nonvisible face.

Hamele gently lowered and saw only a few drops remained, but didn't bother to wipe them off, they'd either dry up and be washed off later or something else entirely. She then smiled at the result - crisis averted. "It's probably best he rests for a while." She said, seeming happy to have helped. Kokoro shrugged. "Well... I guess that is one way to do it. Don't you think that was a bit... rough?" Kokoro said shyly. Hamele shrugged. "The other methods would have taken longer, we didn't have that time, unfortunately."

Talia looked saddened, and stayed next to him after Hamele knocked him out. She sighed, and muttered several profanity’s in her Language under her breath.

“Yo, Doctor. What the hell is wrong with him. This happened before, and even then I don’t think that was the the first time. He seemed..... oddly calm as he could be? About blood pouring down his face that is.” Talia looked at Hamele with curiosity, and some determination in her eyes.

Hamele tried to think. "Hmmm... What could the problem be...? I don't know... I've heard about something like it, but I don't remember what it was called, if it was even named... It may just be natural and happens when there's too much blood being made... But how to get rid of that overproduction is beyond me. My field is medical, not biological." She said, shrugging. She hadn't a 100% clue on it, though she claimed to have heard of something like it but not know what it was, nor if it was a body malfunction or just very rare.

Talia scoffed in frustration, and crossed her arms. So, they knew nothing about this. Greaaat.

“We have to ask him later. If this happens in the middle of a battle....” Talia’s warning went unfinished, though her point was pretty obvious.

Hamele frowned, seeming worried. "I-I'm sorry... If I knew, I'd say it... But... Eugh..." She seemed stressed all of a sudden - expectations were high, and she kinda just whacked 'em back down again, and is questioning her place in the future within her mind. She's mentally asking herself, not aloud.

Talia could read the look on the healers face well. She wasn’t trying to hide it.

“Hey. It’s ok. It’s not your fault. Lux is......” Talia smiled at Hamele, and tried to find a word that’s wasn’t insulting. Which was hard for her. “Mysterious. But it’s not your fault we don’t understand.”

Hamele slightly smiled a bit. "It's OK, is it...? I'm just a bit pressured... I keep worrying that when I'm needed the most, I won't be there, and... and..." She frowned at the thought of it. Yep... She's downed by expectations and worries. She's trying her best, that's all she can do, but what worries her is that when everyone needs her the most, she might not be there one day...

Talia smiled brilliantly, trying to keep the sadness away. She may have used to kill people for a living, but plain sadness wasn’t good. She knew.

“Look, you restored my strength when I was about to pass out, you somehow have this epic staff that has more attributes than I have head counts, and that’s a lot.” Talia stated matter of factly. She didn’t move from her spot next to Lux, but she did give the healer a thumbs up.

Hamele suddenly lit up, listening and then leading to a brighter smile. She then nodded as if to say thanks, didn't say a word, went silent and just seated herself calmly. Nothing more needs to be said, but it seems she greatly appreciated it.

Lux starts to sway in the chair. He stirs a little more, and his hand reaches up to his face. Not feeling the mask, he panics, and quickly pulled his hood over himself more.
“M-Mask....please...” he manages to get out, some blood leaking into the floor as it was trapped in his lungs.

He puts it back on with haste, ignoring the blood that is in the mask. He coughs twice, then sits up tiredly. His eye is no longer rainbow. It is back to its natural purple.

Talia looked at him with concern, and placed a hand on his shoulder. The other fell on his back, trying to steady him and keep him from falling.

“Lux? Are you alright?” She asked, trying not to be to loud as not to startle him.

He flinched for a second at the contact, but remembered that it’s just Talia. He turns to her, and nods. He shuffles in his cloak, and a very small brush is in his hand. He starts scrubbing under his mask as flakes of blood fall on the ground.

Talia sighed, and removed her hands. She knew he didn’t like contact, but he was about to fall over. Then anger deepens into to eyes. She took deep breaths, and muttered more profanity’s.

“Good...... than WHAT IN ZEYETHS NAME,” She yelled out, standing up, before she slammed her hand into the side of the ship. It wasn’t enough to break it, or truly damage the ship, but she left a small dent. When she referred to Zeyeth, anyone who knew him would flinch. Zeyeth was the old king of the Lunarims, and legend had it any one who swore by their royals name on the home planet of the Lunarim’s had true anger, or fear, with them. But no one knew for sure. Lunarims kept their lore to themselves. Even the true name of their planet was a mystery.

“IS HAPPENING!! There has to be something to stop whatever the hell is going on with you. You freak us out every time blood starts pouring out of your body!” Her voice became quieter as she talked, but she still had an edging tone to her voice.

“Which has only been twice, but still!” She added.

He looks at her, wondering what she is mad about, and why she incurred Zeyethn's name. He grabs his pad and gets a new page to write down. "What happens to me at times is something to do with my genetics and something else that I can't tell you about. I want to, but I can't. I might get arrested if word gets out, and I've come to like this team. And my chances of dying during one of my... attacks, I'll call it, is pretty low. I'm sorry that I concern you, but I don't want you to be worried. It doesn't happen often, and that was...I'd say a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 of intensity that I've experienced. Don't concern yourself about my health, as it is not important."

He writes and shows to her.

"I appreciate your being troubled about my well-being, but I can assure you that I'm fine." He writes, and holds the pad up for them to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back