• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
He shifts under the cloak more, doing who knows what under his cloak. Eventually, a thin rod with bent metal at the end comes out of the bottom of his cloak. He nods his head at his chains, and the lock holding him. He seems to be trying to pick the lock.

//I was asleep, darn it. Y'all keep doing stuff while I rest. XD

After a while, the crew eventually regains consciousness and awaken in a prison cell... A welcoming one, actually. The cell is quite spacious, with a cyan carpet floor, has two wooden bunk beds with fluffy pillows and blankets, and a chess table at the far middle with three glass cups of really sugary milkshakes.
Bowe seemed pretty confused, but Hamele more so. Usually, cells of this treatment are a 'lot' less maintained than this. Hamele tried to get up to examine a bit closer while Bowe just sat there like 'what kind of cruel place is this'. Bowe in particular is not too fond of this whole capturing stuff. At least the beds look nice.

Last edited:
Kqidons walks over to the chess table that has the sugary milkshakes, grabs one of the cups, and takes a small sip from the drink's straws. Her face immediately cringes and proceeds to throw the sugary drink to the floor. "AUGH! That's way too sugary!" Kqidons shrieked.

Bowe goes on over and tries it out for herself. She held her breath for a moment before just spitting it out. "Ew! Bowe don't like it!" She said, closing her eyes and coughing the taste out with immediate regret.

Bowe sighs, having experience with capture before herself, after all. She did explain she was a captive monster back on her home planet - that is, before she killed 'em all. This? She wants out of. ASAP.

Tia snarled, rolling her eyes.

“Well don’t drink it. That’s not a very wise idea.”

As Talia said this, she picked up her own and sniffed it. She almost gagged from the amount of sugar she smelled.

“Gross! I love sweets, but this is ridiculous.”
She looked over to the others, and put her hand on her head again, before realizing her braid was undone. She gasped, and panicked, pulling her hair in front of her to make sure it wasn’t cut. When she found that it was still as long as it used to be, almost to her knees, she sighed in relief, and tried to put it back.

She winced when she relized that the burn was still there, and she couldn’t pull her hands back.

“Hey, can someone help me with this? Someone who can do braids well? I need it out of my face.”

Last edited:
Hamele sighed. "Yeah, I'll give it a shot... Now hold still..." She said, going on over and fixing up Talia's hair to her braids - back to normal. Kinda hurt as Hamele went about it, but for some reason she smiled as it did. But the important thing is - out of this at least - it's back to normal. "Is that good enough?"

Then, the crew hears walking from outside their cell. "I heard something crashing! Are you all alright?!" Then, the person is revealed to be an alien guard; the alien guard was wearing metallic armor with a couple of bandoliers holding what appears to be some sort of plasma musket balls and a brown trenchcoat. The alien, in question, has blue, slightly scaly skin, has one yellow eye and one green eye, and had a bald spot on his head. "Oh, you just dropped the milkshakes. Did you like them?" The guard asked. "A Serapis pirate..." Susan whispered to herself.

"I don't think you wanna know the answer to that question..." Hamele said nervously, motioning to Kqidons, Bowe, and Talia, who obviously regretted their decisions. Bowe, in particular, is lying down on the floor - on her back - and just rolling back and forth.

"Oh? Didn't like them? I'm sorry," The pirate apologized. "But we Serapis need to eat a lot of sugar; it's actually an important part of our diet!" "Yes, I can tell..." Kqidons said.

"Well, hate to break it to you - we ain't your people." Hamele said sharply and honestly. Bowe rolled over again and groaned. "Bowe feel sick... Nice effort, though..." She said, coughing. Hamele rolled her eyes and went over to Bowe until she finally coughed the last part of what she took in - out. "Oh yeah, are we allowed to know why we're here?" Hamele asked curiously.

"Oh, yes! There is a reason why we brought you all here. However, you must wait for the Cap'n's arrival." The Serapis pirate explains. Then, the crew hears more walking. "Speak of the devil, right comrade?" A voice said. The pirate steps back and the Cap'n reveals himself; the pirate Cap'n is wearing a typical pirate suit, wearing hat with a colorful feather on it, a brown button shirt, black and gold trenchcoat, black pants with holsters carrying a musket pistol and a golden cutlass, and boots, with his left leg being a birchwood pegleg. Another pirate was companying with the Cap'n... it was Ailema Trahrae, the same Freakazoid warrior who broke the crew out of their shuttle. "Ahoy, Cap'n Spearson." The captain greeted Susan. "Hello to you too, captain Goldbeard," Susan responded.

Hamele's eyes zone out as she has a vague recollection.
"Wrauglo Kacvadua, the dictatress of the Freakazoid race, wants us to go to a search mission to find and rescue legendary Freakazoid Cosmonaut, Ailema Trahrae."
Hamele zoned out and then began thinking to herself. 'Well, we found who we're looking for...' She thought, sighing. '...Now we just need to get our answers.' Bowe just stood up, ceasing her rolling and having recovered spectacularly. "Oooh! More people!" She said with just as much energy and unawareness as usual.

Talia said nothing. Simply stared at them. In her culture, it was concidered a submission or a surrender if you gave a captor your name, or any information about you.

Talia got up and walked to the bars. She stood just behind them and snarled at the people.

“If we’re all such good friends here,” sarcasm laced in her voice as she spoke. “Then you won’t mind letting. Us. Go.”

"Trust me, laddie, I would gladly let you go," Goldbeard explained. "However, your Cap'n has got something that we need to bring down the cursed Krystalline Kingdom." "The Serapis are at war with the Krystalline?" Kqidons asked. "It's a long story." Susan simply replied.

"The what?" Bowe asked. Hamele shrugged. "Don't look at me, kid. You should know who they are - knowing aliens and all." She said back, confused. "I've never heard of them..." Bowe said, sighing. Hamele shook her head. "And what exactly are you after?" Hamele asked curiously.

Talia shivered. She hated Krytallines. They were very difficult to kill, and even harder to just damage. She wanted nothing more than to just run away from that whole species.

"The what?" Bowe asked. Hamele shrugged. "Don't look at me, kid. You should know who they are - knowing aliens and all." She said back, confused. "I've never heard of them..." Bowe said, sighing. Hamele shook her head. "And what exactly are you after?" Hamele asked curiously.
"Why, the Cap'n herself!" The captain exclaimed. "Me?" Susan said, confused. "From what we Serapis learned, some fleet captains are treated as though they are important officials," Goldbeard explained. "And you, Cap'n Spearson, are among one of the best war heroes in the Galactic Roborg War! Therefore, we can use you as ransom to convince the Human government to give us plasma weapons capable of killing a Krystalline." Susan stands there, kinda in shock. "Ransom? You wouldn't!" Kqidons exclaimed, outraged. "We know it be crossing a moral line, and we do not take in the pleasure of doing such a thing, but it's a necessary evil for our goals."

Suddenly, Susan runs to the bars of the cell and faces Ailema. "What are you doing, Ailema?" Susan demanded. "What the- what are you talking about?" Ailema asked, confused. "Why are you working with those pirates? You worked for the Freakazoid dictatorship!" "For that regime? Tch. Lies." Ailema responded, unamused. "I work for the Serapis cause because I was born with them." Susan looked at Ailema in shocked. 'Born with the Serapis? Could she be subjected to amnesia from that crash in the asteroid field?' Susan pondered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back