• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
She tensed up a bit, looking to everyone else, then back at Lux. She shook her head slightly.

"That's.... That's not what I meant. We already have one crew member down.... we need to make a decsion together of what were doing. And while I dont doubt your skills, Lux, that thing has a lot of fire power."

She looked at her hands. If she survived this, it would definitely be a cool thing to add to her resume as a assassin. There's a bright side to everything.

He looks around and sees his electronic pad and pen. He grabs it and quickly writes a message. "No time. They'll send out smaller ships soon if this debris holds up. We surrender, never to return to our ship, or we get blown up. All in a matter of a few minutes. No time." He writes with finality, showing the group. He puts the writing tools away in his cloak, then activates two plasma batteries on his knives. He can deflect or redirect most plasma. Not full-on, but he can dodge/redirect plasma shots if he hits the side of the 'bullet' His eyes again show how calm he is. He uses various climbing methods, and starts to clamber around their cover.

Hamele, by now, was in top condition, and Bowe gave her the staff back. Hamele still had pain all over her, but otherwise, she's fine. "Wait, what's going on?" She questioned as Bowe then looked to her. "Nurse got shot, so Bowe took her to cover where the others are - right here. Are you OK?" Bowe responded, sounding nervous. Hamele took a deep breath before responding. "I'm fantastic, thanks." She responded with a hint of sarcasm.

//Everyone went into cover, but Hamele being brain dead at the time, got shot (but survived and was then healed by Bowe, who borrowed and figured out how to use her staff).

//yup. Also, Lux offered to sacrifice himself for the sake of the crew, and Talia is trying not to have a panic attack from trauma. Hamele almost died. Fun day.

//Gotcha

Suddenly, the crew was surrounded by the jetpack-wearing warriors, led by a Freakazoid warrior. The warriors then charge at the crew and restrain them, as a small shuttle from the warrior's flagship approaches them.

Bowe stared them right in the face, not seeming scared at all, and prepared her blade. Hamele got her staff back and turned the dial to the other end - to the 'HURT', and was prepared to use it if needed.

The shuttle then stops dead at its tracks, turns to its back, and opens up a large doorway. The warriors then enter the shuttle with the crew and its doorway closes. "Reaching gravity to normality." The shuttle's intercom announced. Then, the warriors and the crew suddenly fell to the ground, as artificial gravity was restored.

Bowe had this really confused look on her face, as did Hamele, but not as surprised as the former. "...What? Bowe don't get it." She said plainly. Hamele scratched her head. "Uuuum, OK? I guess we survived." She tried to joke, but was questioning what the heck just happened.

Then they fell as the gravity happened. And they both screamed out of 'oh no, this is a fall and this is going to hurt'.

"What is the meaning of this, you rotten-" Kqidons tries to say before being interrupted by one of the warriors. "The Cap'n will explain your capture later." One of the warriors said. "We will put you all unconscious after this ship has been refilled with oxygen."

"OK then - pop quiz! The heck 'are' you people?!" Hamele barked, before she was probably interrupted as well. Bowe nodded and snarled. "Apart from dinner, that is!" She added, in no mood for any of this.

Talia was hissing and baring her fangs at her captors, cusing them out in her language, before she spoke to where you could understand.
"Let me go, you flea ridden freaks!" She struggled enough to make it difficult, but wasn't actually trying to get out. she wasn't sure what she would do even if she did break free..... Her staff was still in her back, and she tried to grab it to set off the electric charge, but couldn't reach it.

When they mentioned knocking them unconscious, she snarled louder.
"You put us under some kinda drug, Ill put you six feet under."

"When did we ever mention that you'll be sedated by a drug?" The warrior asked. Susan then immediately know what the warrior meant. "You wouldn't..." Susan said. Then, the intercom went back on again. "Oxygen levels are back to normal." "Alright, take off the helmets and knock them out!" The Freakazoid warrior said. Then, the warriors then begin the knock the captors unconscious through brute force, starting with their captain.

Bowe, being young and pretty defenceless, was easily knocked out, and shortly after, Hamele, similarly defenceless, was also rendered incapacitated soon enough. Even when knocked out, neither of them let their weapons go, and they couldn't be separated from said weapons as such.

Talia thrashed and snarled loudly before being knocked out, her body going limp from the hit. It didn't break the skin, but there would be a good sized lump when she awoke, and an awful headache.

Lux resisted heavily, and they tried to knock him out, but he didn't go down. He used a series of clicks within his cloak, and it went rigid, unable to be moved. Eventually, they had to use a taser to knock him out painfully, as it took several strikes for him to finally surrender to unconsciousness.

After a while, the crew eventually regains consciousness and awaken in a prison cell... A welcoming one, actually. The cell is quite spacious, with a cyan carpet floor, has two wooden bunk beds with fluffy pillows and blankets, and a chess table at the far middle with three glass cups of really sugary milkshakes. "Hm. Looks welcoming enough, actually." Kqidons said. "I don't feel welcomed. Especially in a prison cell." Susan said.

He sits up 'unlocks' his cloak, but he is completely bound in chains, as they weren't able to break through his cloak or get under it, so he still has all of his...whatever he has in his cloak. He shifts his hands around under the cloak and writes on his pad. He drops it on the floor and slides it to the others, as his arms are locked. It says, "I don't trust anything here. Don't eat or drink anything they provide us. There's always a catch."

Talia groaned, her head throbbing.

“Anybody got the number of that bus?”

She rolled over, snarling form the light and holding her head. She could feel how hard her skin on her neck and head was, and the left side of her face was cracked and hard as well. They hit her a bit harder than necessary.

“Is everone ok?”

Talia felt her face, hissing in annoyance and pain.

“No. I’m furious. Who had the freaking audacity! I swear, when I find them....” she continued ranting and threatening in her language, hissing and growling every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back