• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Gaius listened to Ichi's story intently. She explained to him that Shiori was a simple product of circumstance, and that Ichi was willing to vouch for her master. "you must really admirer her. I can respect that." While he leaned back he locked his fingers together over one knee. He felt like he could trust her at this point, but he was apprehensive to let his guard down. "Can you tell me about her servant and what they can do? Your master seems nice, but this is still a war after all, I expect she will still try to win." Gaius explained to her. "I know your masters name but I don't know yours. So before that I'd like to know what to call you." Gaius was concerned about gathering information, but he was more concerned with getting to trust Ichi.

Meanwhile, as 6 watched what was transpiring in the arcade, he noticed a young girl with bright, unnatural hair. The way she entered the scene and how she reacted to it hinter at her involvement. Perhaps she was another agent like the girl from the first night, he thought. But with the child bystander out of harms way, he turned his attention back to Lancer.

Zach continued to focus on what 312 was telling him, while trying his best not to draw attention to himself in the classroom. He was given every detail his servant was seeing, and his worry quickly decreased as soon as the child was brought to safety. "Maybe the others in this war aren't so bad..." Zach thought to himself, but quickly shook that thought off. This was a war and he couldn't be soft. He wasn't sure how to feel about that blonde woman though. He had no visual of her, but 6 felt it worthy to mention her appearance in the arcade. He felt lucky that he wasn't there in person, and was grateful to have a servant with as much experience and versatility that Noble 6 possessed.

The Spartan zoomed back in on lancers location and observed his combat prowess. He recognized this servant to have control over lightning, as well as an immunity to it. It could pose a problem if he wasn't dealt with immediately, but then again, even one shot will throw the entire school into panic. It was ultimately Zach's decision, and he wasn't ready for that responsibility. "I have a clear shot on Lancer, sir. What are your orders?"

Team Rider
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Orihara Orihara , ZackStop ZackStop

Kamina nodded when the girl spoke of the situation, sounding nervous.
He stepped forward, as he watched the scene unfold. The pink lady had fallen, somehow, and appeared to be dead, as the dark woman made an attempt to leave, as she started to chant.
Berserker summoned an arm cannon to fire at her, as Kamina leaped into the air as his machine, Gurren, appeared. Kamina had vanished, implying he was now piloting it as Gurren slammed a fist down towards the Caster.

Shiori observed the fight from the roof, as she moved towards the side, wanting to get a better view of the action, when she tripped over something and flipped over onto her back.
"Ow"
She tripped over 6, as she couldnt tell he was there due to his invisibility.

-----------------
Back with Ichi, she was silent for a moment. If he knew about rider, and his giant robot, they might be in trouble. She decided to play dumb. "I know nothing about my master's servant. He's a mystery to me." She then gave him a false name. If she ever did escape, a fake name would give her some time to hide under his radar.
"I'm Ellie. Ellie Phantom"
This was the most random name she thought of that its likely he could tell she made it up.​

Class is almost done and it already seemed that Ruler has gotten so stressed out by the voices in her head, telling her to go to the source of the disturbance and intervene. Alison could not help but look at her in worry. When the bell finally rang, Ruler quickly stood up and turned to her Master. "Allison, roof, now!" She said with urgency. "Huh?! W-What do you me-!" Ruler quickly grabbed her Master's hand and dragged her all the way up to the rooftops. Allison was confused. "Ruler, what's going on?" She asked.

"Servants..." Ruler answered "And they're causing quite a ruckus on broad daylight. The Heavens told me so and I need to fulfill the duties of my assigned Class. Those idiots are gonna get us all exposed if they keep this up." Once she had changed into her usual outfit, Ruler summoned the Solar Barque and hopped on it. "Come on Allison, there is no time to waste!" She urged her Master and sure enough, Allison hesitantly got on the boat and they flew away. Allison held for dear life against a pole while Ruler sat on the nose of the boat as she searched for the source of the ruckus, eventually catching her eye on a burning building.

"Over there! Shit, we're already too late. Now the fucking civilians have gotten involved in this mess." Ruler said in dismay "Allison, we're going in." She told her, much to her shock. "W-What do you mean we're going in?!" She asked with her eyes widened. "Don't worry, I got you." Ruler assured which doesn't help her Master ease up a bit. The boat had aimed itself at the arcade and dove down, Allison screaming in terror the more further down they went. Eventually, the boat went through the roof and inside as Ruler jumped off with her fist pulled back.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!" She yelled in fury right before delivering a hard punch onto Berserker's head, knocking him down onto the floor. Meanwhile, Allison dropped off the pole and landed on the nose of the boat. Because of the speed of the trip, Allison got nauseated and began to vomit. Ruler stood on the downed Berserker, grabbed him by the collar and started to yell at his face "YOU DAMN IDIOTS! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU GUYS BEEN DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF BROAD DAYLIGHT?! I'LL HAVE ALL OF YOU KNOW THAT THIS WAR SHOULD BE HELD IN SECRET, AWAY FROM THE PUBLIC FUCKING EYE! NOBODY, AND I ABSOLUTELY SAY NOBODY, SHOULD EVER KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! GOT THAT?!" Ruler was clearly not happy with what is going on at this point.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ZackStop ZackStop

unknown.png

unknown.png

--Kyria "Penny" Davids-Pennyworth--
Servant: Zero, The Berserker
HP: 70%
Mad Enhancement: 60%
Interaction: Orihara Orihara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless
OST: X, The Legend (Orchestral Retake)
"So he's not..." Seeing the Saber fly past him and summon what seems to be a giant mechaniloid suit, Zero felt that this Servant's class is much more different than he originally deduced. The NP of a Servant is usually what defines their class in some capacity. Sabers get swords and a burst attack, Archers get long ranged bows and one shot kills, Lancers get spears, so on so forth. This Mechaniloid he summoned could be his Noble Phantasm--and if that's true, then this guy's not a Saber; but a Rider.

Though of course, it varies from Servant to Servant.

Interrupting his thoughts and his focus on his target, an unexpected third party arrived on scene. A big one; a boat crashing down from the heavens forcing him to leap back to avoid getting crushed by it.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!" Zero's attention turned to the sound of woman's voice, who had leaped out of the crashing boat, arm pulled back and smacking him on his head, the impact forcing him on the ground, cracking it.

BONG!

"WHA--?! BERSERKER!?" Kyria flinched at the sudden knockdown as the tanned woman suddenly grabbed him by the collar and began to lecture him about fighting in broad daylight. Zero immediately knew who this third party is; the Throne of Heroes mentioned something about an Extra Class to enforce the rules in situations like this.

'Damn it all to hell, it's the Ruler Class. I can't execute the Maverick if she's around!'

'Ruler? What makes you think that?'

'What other Class would go spittin' up a storm over the rules of War?'

'...Was calling you a bad move?'

'No. I was just doing what any Servant would if their Master asked for help. And seeing the developing situation...I knew I couldn't just stand by and watch. Besides...' Zero sighed audibly, 'If you didn't, then that other Servant would be in a much bigger mess.'

"...Ruler. I only responded according to my Master's distress call." Zero responded in a rather deadpan manner. "The aggressor here is Caster and her summon going haywire. I only did what I could to prevent it from spreading." He explained rather calmly, trying his best to keep an eye on Caster. Which is hard to do when there's a boat and a puking girl in the way.

That girl must be Ruler's Master. How unfortunate.

Last edited:
Beldam & Marilyn

"What in the...!"

Beldam would never have seen that one coming! Surprised, but still on her toes, the witch slipped into the shadows before she could bear the brute of the lightning return.

"Ee-hee-hee! How about a taste of this-!" she announced from the blind spot of her enemy, but as she raised her arms up to summon a blizzard, Beldam stopped in her tracks.

"Guuh?" Marilyn grunted in confusion. It wasn't like her elder sister to freeze mid-spell, but soon she caught wind of what Beldam was sensing. It was like a bell rang in her head, alerting her to an emergency.

"Viv...?"

Something felt seriously wrong. Like a hole had suddenly opened up in her chest, a deep, grave emotion came over her being. Beldam couldn't move.

"No... It can't be..."

Meanwhile...

The Shadow Queen

The long, twisting, flagelating arms from the underworld weaved and quickly struck the plasma bolts shot by berserker's cannon, deflecting some while others exploded on impact, shielding the queen from harm. She watched on smugly as Kamina approached with his gurren, summoning her Emerald star to her defense. The star emerged from a broach on her chest, growing several times in size and flashing with a bright green light. It imposed a tough crystalline body, bearing the downward punch delivered by the mech; and upon activation of its magical affects, Kamina could hear the sound of a ticking clock slowing down in his ears. This was the sound of time itself slowing down to a snail's crawl, allowing the shadow queen to wrap her sinister hands around his metal exoskeleton.

As they attempted to tear his Gurren apart limb from limb, they also sapped energy from the machine, be that whether it ran on electricity or life force. They would absorb it into the depths from which they came, making the queen stronger.

To her amusement, another player unaffected by the time spell would soon enter the fray, as ruler and her master plummeted through the ceiling of the arcade on a boat. A comedic display unraveled in front of her, and she chuckled as the ruler class woman scolded berserker like a child for exposing the war to the public or some cheeky nonsense. She would chant another spell as the others wasted their time. With berserker and saber at bay, the queen summoned a magical circle decorated with a series of ancient, dark glyphs. It superimposed upon the floor, emanating a dark glow.

"You fools have already sealed your fates by keeping me here. You should have let me take my leave~"

As the queen laughed wickedly, the images of the crystal stars arose from the magic circle, dancing around it in unison as the spell began.

Meanwhile, Vivian's lifeless body shined bright white, her fire spreading. She was about to explode, and the queen was trying to hurry an escape. She had to at least stick around for her spell to take effect before teleporting. Being as she was a larger force than her shadow sirens, it would take more time to move. These pests were getting on her last nerve. She only hoped she could kill at least one of them during this whole fiasco.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Gaius wasn't disappointed in Ichi's cluelessness. He was able to paint enough of a picture of Shiori, and "Ellie." He stood up, saying "Well as I promised" before walking up behind Ichi and unlocking the chains. He took the heavy chains off around her and raveled it up in his hand. "as promised, no more restrains." He wasn't concerned with her attacking him. Even if she decided to, she would be trapped in this room with him, and he was no pushover. He walked back to his seat but decided to stand behind it rather than sit. He rested his free hand on the backrest and looks back at Ichi. "You hungry? I can bring some food back for you if you'd like."

Orihara Orihara Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

6 was thoroughly confused about this girl who decided to take to the rooftops instead of the streets. "Is she apart of this somehow?" He would have given her more attention, but he instead looked down his scope again, focusing on Lancer. That was until the commotion in the arcade couldn't be ignored. Just as he turned to see what was going on, a mechanical construct appeared with one man, Kamina, began to pilot it.

He quickly intuited that it was another servant, the Rider. 6 quickly informed Zach as class was winding down. They both were relieved by their advantage, both Lancer and Rider had been identified, and the Red soldier was in the midst of them. He wasn't too sure who the blonde woman was or who the one bitching at Red was, but things were getting heated and 6 was in an advantageous position. Unseen with a clear shot on all of his enemies. It was then that the girl had run right into him and fallen over. The small girl was unable to budge him, but he was even more confused why this girl was behaving this way. He found it very suspicious as he look down at her on the ground.

"If she is involved, then she must be a Master." He thought to himself. The only problem this posed now, was if he took a shot, she will be able to see him briefly as his camo would diminish temporarily. The silence was broken as 6 and Zach picked their telepathic conversation back up. "6, the bell is about to ring for the next class." Zach looked down at his watch, counting down the time. "Who looks the most threatening?" B-312 looked on and deduced that this woman in black had an absurdly high magical presence, as well as a very dark aura. "The woman in black appears to have unprecedented power." He informed his master. "When the bell rings..." Zach began to convey his plan. "Take the shot on her, so the bell can suppress the sound. You have 10 seconds." 6 acknowledged what his master told him, almost surprised.

"Affirmative." 6 aimed for the shadow queen. At this range of a few blocks, the bullet would reach her in less than a second. He lined up his shot for the woman's neck and waited, the anticipation didn't phase him in the slightest. He was a stone cold soldier, and killer. This was no different than any time before this. And as the school bell rung out across the city, 6 took his shot, and the shot was true, going right for the neck.

As soon as he discharged his rifle, 6's invisibility quickly disappeared as his large form was revealed to Shiori. As he stood up and towered over her, he glanced down at Shiori, before quickly side stepping behind a large, decorative bell in the event of a counterattack. He was visible only for a moment, but before long he would fade back out of existence.

Ichi
ZackStop ZackStop

Ichi thought for a second and replied, "I'm not hungry right now. I'd like to know where I am." She needed more information about what's going on. She still was somewhat suspicious of this man, even if he took the restraints off her.

-----------------
Team Rider
Orihara Orihara Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless

Gurren's fist stopped inches away from Caster's face, as shadows had gripped the Gunman and held it in place. "Damnit! This is gonna be harder than I thought!" The energy meter on the screen to his right had started to decrease, as he realized Caster must be absorbing power from Gurren. He looked down, hair concealing his eyes as he asked to Caster, "Just who the hell do you think I am?!" As the meter charged back to full power and Gurren's fist pushed through the shadows and punched Caster into the ground beneath her.

6's bullet had deflected off of Gurren's fist and hit a window off to the side, as an old man came to the shattered window, pointing a shaking hand at the racket below, talking in a threatening voice "Dont make me come down there" and then walked away afterwords.

Shiori saw the armored man before he vanished, Shiori blinking once, then twice, before getting up and looking around. 'Who was that guy?' She thought to herself. She felt he might still be on the roof, and if he was an enemy, she had to keep her guard up. She quickly glanced back to the ground below, it seemed Rider had eliminated caster, but looks can be decieving.​

unknown.png

unknown.png

HP: 80%
Interaction: Orihara Orihara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless
OST: Boss Appears
"Tsk! This Mission's a bust." Zero clicked his tongue, seeing the wicked Queen of Shadows began to chant another spell as the prior Shadow Lady began to glow ever so brighter, emitting an intense energy. In an attempt to escape Ruler's grasp on his collar, he shot his arm cannon at the Ruler's feet, hoping to separate them enough for him to escape what's potentially a magically infused nuclear blast. With a blast like that, there would be nothing they could do...But escape.

Though as a heroic spirit, he couldn't just leave the innocents to die without trying to stop the destruction as much as he could.

'Commander, the earlier Maverick's body appears to be converted into an explosive!'

'That's no good!'

'Indeed. We need to leave. Now.'

"To hell with that!" Kyria snapped, taking out a handful of gemstones. "I have to do something!" She gulped, rushing into the scene of conflict, beelining towards Vivian's body.

"Commander?!" Zero was dumbfounded by his Master's recklessness. It reminded him of an old friend; reckless and brash, but with a Just heart of Gold. She wants to stop the bomb with her rune magic? Be his guest. He'll just have to pull her out of the mess when it doesn't work out. He watched Ruler's movements carefully, opening fire the moment she tries to stop his Master.

Approaching Vivian's floating body, she tossed her handful of gems towards the Shadow Lady--a small collection of green, orange and blue quartzes. Green for wood, orange for Earth; Rocks, and Blue for Ice. One thought was racing through Kyria's mind at the time she threw it.

Could pyrkrete help contain some of the blast? She doesn't know the science about it, but Kyria read somewhere that by mixing ice and wood together made a material that's hard enough to bounce bullets. It would break, definitely; but here's hoping it would be able to at least contain some of the blast before it damages everything else.

"GO!" Flinging her arm forward, Kyria's gems burst in magical energy, creating a small, jagged dome around Vivian; Ice, Rock, and Wood intertwining in a random, unrefined patterned. Chunks jotting out here and there--all coated in ice; the same way pycrete would be. After that, Kyria tried to run away, unsure if it would even work, only for her to trip and fall on the ground like a toddler.

Oof.

"Caster huh? Well either way, this fighting has to sto- WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ruler's words were cut short when Berserker fired off a blast at her feet, which she quickly moved herself off of him. "Bad move, Berserker, bad fucking move." She angrily spoke before shifting her focus onto Caster as she is about to perform a spell, but then she noticed Berserker's Master headed towards Vivian as she is about to explode. She managed to put up a dome of different elements in order to contain the explosion and tried to run away only for her to trip.

"You know what? Screw this. I didn't want to resort to this, but you all have caused quite enough damage as usual...including me of course." Ruler stood up and raised her hand as her Command Seal had begun to show. "Caster, Berserker, Rider and Assassin, as the impartial overseer of this war, I cast my Command Spell onto all of you; CEASE THIS BATTLE AT ONCE AND GO BY YOUR SEPARATE WAYS! FIGHT WHEN THE SUN GOES TO SLEEP!" And with that Command Spell cast, all Servants mentioned will cease to fight no matter how hard they will try to resist, as well as leave the arcade in peace and hidden from public eyes.

"Now then..." Ruler turned her attention to the dome encased Vivian as she summoned her flames. She threw a fireball at it and the flames wrapped around the dome as it turned into a dome made of a mysterious but very indestructible metal. At the same time, Allison had just finished her vomiting session, regaining her composure just in time to see what is going on.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ZackStop ZackStop

ZackStop ZackStop Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless

The queen went cross-eyed at the beast strength of the boy in the mech who was somehow able to reverse her energy-drain, knocking her into the ground with his metal fist and subsequently blocking a bullet that would have done excessively more damage to her body. Did this fool just... save her?

It was at the time she was about to retaliate that the pesky ruler class had used a command seal to stop the fighting. How dare she! How dare she influence the shadow queen in such a way! Nobody commands the queen but-but her secret weapon, of course. She may be compelled to cease the violence, but she was not about to let her time go to waste. She had to counter, and fast. She could feel instinctively that she was beginning to cancel all magic in progress at the battle ground. This would not do.

Holding up the fist of the Gurren, she called out an order to her master who had been on the sidelines. "Wake up, you worm! Command me to keep the spell going! It's starting to fade!"

Ashton, snapping to attention, nodded and held up his command seal. "Caster, I command you to disobey Ruler and finish the territory creation spell."

The queen grinned devilishly, laughing to herself as she poured magical energy back into the spell. The circle glowed brightly, releasing its desired effect on the terrain, as a field of magical energy started to slowly expand from its radius. Everything within the field would fold and pop, flattening and transforming into cartoon colored paper.

"Ahahahaha! Hahahahahaha! Have fun dealing with this, parasites! As for you..." the queen turned her attention to Kamina, grabbing hold of his mech hand as her demonic arms wrapped around the Gurren's body. She started to pull him into the shadows, planning to flee the scene as the paper spell expanded. "I'm taking you with me. Sound fun?"

Ashton blushed, watching as he hurried to the queen's side to leave with her. "You're making me jealous miss, that guy probably picks his nose and eats it!"

"Shut up, you toad!"

Orihara Orihara Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

As 6 fired his rifle from a distance, he could see that his bullet would miss his mark. A small loss, but it would not matter. As it ricocheted off of Rider's machine, the bullet managed to puncture a dark shadowy arms that emitted from behind the blonde woman.

This battle had no intent on stopping, until the bitchy Ruler made a play to end the battle with her allotted command seals. B-312 was unsure how she knew he was involved with, even if his involvement was, for the most part, simply observing. Observing from several hundred feet away to boot, not to mention presence concealment. But her command to cease the battle didn't bother him. After all, he had no intention of getting into the heat of it. He managed to identify not one, but four servants: Rider, Lancer, Ruler, and from the looks of the large magic circle forming, Caster. From the looks of it, there were even some masters involved. As far as those who know the appearance of Assassin, himself, was the one in red, who was still ambiguous.

"As you Command." 6 thought to himself in response to Ruler, he would no longer involve himself with the arcade battle. He was however going to pursue another, the one bewildered youth. 6 continued to inform Zach as things progressed, Zach meanwhile packing up for his next class, took notes on what 6 was relaying to him.

As Shiori looked around in confusion, 6 noted her caution. He would quietly move as if he were a stalking animal, coming up behind the small girl. Stealth was the name of the game when it came to Spartan B-312, perhaps that was the only reason he was brought into this world as the Assassin class. He spared no time, quickly and silently wrapping his hand around her mouth to keep her from screaming, before lifting her over the ledge. Now facing away from the building, Shiori was met with 6's form coming out of Active Camouflage as he firmly held her up with an outstretched arm. He could just let her fall, it was quite a drop. If it didn't kill her it would definitely break something.

Meanwhile Gaius nodded at Ichi. She did not desire anything to eat, but she did ask a reasonable question that unfortunately for her could not be answered. Gaius began to walk towards the door saying, "You're somewhere safe." Gaius said, cryptically. "If all goes well, you can go home once the war is over." He said as he made it to the heavy door. "I'll be back soon. Got some things to take care of, k?" He said with a smile before unlocking the door and leaving. The door then made a sharp sound, as it locked itself behind him.

Team Rider
Things are looking kinda dire here....

Ichi watched Gaius leave before she mentally started planning how to escape. From her observations, there was only one way in and one way out, and she was looking at it. With no weapon on hand to use in her escape, she went over to the wall, layed back against it, and slid down onto her butt, as she curled into a fetal position and cried into her knees.
I really got myself into a huge mess. If I do get out, will I even be forgiven?

Shiori herself had her own problems. The armored person had ambushed her and she was now dangling over the side of the building, away from Rider's fight. Last she saw, he was about to be taken away by caster. She was about to leap off the building when the armored person had snuck up on her and brought her here. She tried to use her ability to freeze things, but her aggressor seemed to be unphased by her ability. This confirmed her suspicions as she was struggling to not fall while he had her held by her face.
She had no choice. She had to do something she didnt want to before.
Her right hand glowed, her hands gripped on Assassin's arm as she was doing her best to not be dropped to her demise, as the loop on her command seal vanished.

Rider made Gurren vanish, but Caster had him trapped, in her clutches as she was about to leave with him. He suddenly heard it.
"Rider, by power of this command seal, teleport to my location and take down assassin. He has me in his clutches, and I cant free myself... I need you!"

Light reflected off of Rider's glasses as he understood the command. As the shadow queen began to teleport, Kamina looked to her directly in the eyes and grinned. "Sorry, but I already have a girlfriend!"
He then glowed red as he vanished, the grip caster had was now nothingness as it left her to wonder where he went.
Orihara Orihara

Kamina Appeared next to Assassin, blade drawn as he swung down, aiming to cleave his arm off cleanly. If Assassin dropped Shiori before hand, Kamina would have Gurren out beside the building for Shiori to fall on safely, although this would also work if Kamina sliced off Assassin's arm.

ZackStop ZackStop

Last edited:
unknown.png

unknown.png

HP: 80%
Interaction: Orihara Orihara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
OST: Mission Select ~ Sigma
Zero's eyes flashed red after receiving the order from the Command Seal, forcing him to loosen his stance.

"Understood. Commencing retreat." Zero said monotonously, almost robot-like. He walked over to his Master and began to flee towards the forest, turning invisible like he's able to. During the escape, it would seem that Caster's spell was completed somehow. Whether by her Master negating Ruler's command by some reason or it somehow slipped past Ruler's command. Either way, this territorial spell of sorts would prove to be useful for them--it's apparently someone who's got a strong connection to paper. Kyria noticed this, and had pieced it together rather quickly.

"Paper Mario..."

"What?"

"That Caster...I think I know what game she came from! But I dunno if she actually showed up in the one I've played. It feels like a sequel game kinda deal. I do know that Caster herself is a look-a-like of Princess Peach! The blonde hair and dress gave it away!" Kyria beamed, now noticing her Servant's new appearance--2d with what seems to be an aura of paper on his body like an outline. "Hehe, you look funny in this artstyle."

"You don't look like you've changed one bit." Zero sighed, "I'm sorry. I failed my Mission of stopping Caster--Ruler's orders via Command Seal cannot be negated by any Servant."

"Then why don't I use my...?"

"Don't. They'll be useful for later. Especially if I am to fight that Caster again." Zero stopped his Master as they finally arrived at the outskirts of town, away from all the fighting and madness that the Caster has caused. The trees look relatively the same, but the birds and animals were also cartoony and paper-like. "It looks like Caster's range is big. Her Territory Creation spell has reached even the outskirts of town."

"Yeah...By the way she's acting, it feels like Caster's some kinda final boss."

"She's got minions. If that's not a sign of some high ranking Maverick, then I don't know what is."

"You said it!" Kyria giggled as she and Zero made their way to the Pennyworth estate, knowing that they'd need to level up their game for the night...

Out of the four Servants that Ruler had managed to get them to leave, only Caster refused her Command Spell when Master countered it with his own, just like what Saber's Master did to him. "Oh hell no!" Ruler was rather disappointed with this outcome, and sure enough, the terrain had changed into...paper? "Ruler, what just happened? Why do I feel...light?" Allison asked and then she looked down to her hands to find out that she is now a paper cut out. "Sweet jinkies! What just happened to us?!" She freaked out.

"Relax, I'll find a way to reverse this..." Ruler assured who seemed to be rather calm in this situation. Or rather she is just masking her pent up frustration on how things are not going her way. She looked back at Caster and her Master and said to them "Now you have done goofed. It seemed that you'd prefer to let your presence known to the public. If our existence are to be known, then surely this world's authorities will start making questions from our Masters about the war and magecraft as a whole. And we both DO NOT want that. If you want to kill so badly, you could have at least be a little more patient, but by the gods are you not. Because of your stubbornness and refusal to adhere to my rule, consider yourself executed!"

Flames began to swirl around Ruler's arm and she yelled "FLOGES SIDIROURGIAS: FLAMETHROWER!!!" She threw her arm forward to fire off a huge stream of flames in an attempt to burn down the Caster since she herself is made of paper, not knowing that in doing so, she will burn down the whole area.

The queen growled in frustration as Kamina's Gurren seemed to disappear in front of her, then immediately slip out of her grasp! "What!"

"Sorry, but I already have a girlfriend!"
said the Rider in his last remark.

"Blast it all!" the queen barked, gripping her forehead in frustration at the loss of a single victim. What an utter catastrophe. This compelled her to make another catastrophe, just to balance it out!

She began to notice that her spell was taking affect now, as her body had completely turned into paper. With the arcade on fire, Vivian on the brink of detonation, the queen having made her entrance, and the whole city slowly turning into a cartoon, the queen decided she could cut her losses and call it a day, since the so called ruler had already "commanded" her to cease and desist.

Speaking of whom, the ruler who seemed to be a skimpily clad yet incessantly bossy young woman began to lecture the queen about such and such, she wasn't listening. The queen instead laughed and laughed at the success of causing as much chaos as she possible could, and sank with her master into the depths of her shadows, vanishing to lie dormant until night.

By the time ruler was done talking, she flung a blast of fire at the wall, merely adding to the destruction of the arcade which was already falling into shambles. The icing on the cake was under the nigh indestructible dome that ruler had placed over Vivian's body, which was primed to explode. But explode is something it was expected to do, which is something that didn't quite happen.

When Vivian finally detonated, fire began to erupt from the sides of the dome, fire which had turned black and emitted the queen's evil stench. The ground cracked beneath it, as black fire spread and began to consume the building. Magic symbols emerged from the dome, cursing and poisoning the spot where Vivian perished. The death of a shadow siren was not something paper gods took lightly, and now that the paper universe had overlapped the mundane one, they had gained some jurisdiction...

...whatever that could mean...

...meanwhile...

The Shadow Queen rose from her teleportation and stretched her arms, feeling the comfort of her lair once again. "Ah... it's good to be home! And, even though I haven't killed any of my opponents, I got a good look at all of their faces~" she cackled as she conjured another crystal ball, focusing first on berserker, who was invisible, but with his master and somewhere in a forest. She next turned her attention to Rider, who was fighting another servant on a rooftop.

"That's that annoying boy who wouldn't let me take him with us. I'll get him..."

"But my queen, I'm your annoying little boy."
Ashton whined, snuggling into her like a teddy bear.

"Does Bubby want wubby?" queen cooed and drew him in, floating into the air with him. "I've got a wittle time to pway with wittle wubby gubby~"

With the two left to their privacy, a scarlet curtain is drawn over the scene. Yes, a literal curtain, like for a stage play. Picture fades out, and a chapter ends. But when one chapter ends, another begins. A gold coin rotates in view displaying not two but many sides, one for each face of each servant and master. Around the coin, the words unfold:

CHAPTER 2

SHIT GETS FUCKING WEIRD, YO

Fade. Another curtain opens, and we see Marilyn and Beldam witnessing the black fire consuming the arcade. They watch on in horror, wearing sad faces. Beldam looks down at her hands.

"Marilyn... our bodies... we're back in our original world. The paper world. But how? Is this the queen's doing? Did she..." silenced by the dark reality of their situation, Beldam caught a frog in her throat. She couldn't utter the words. "Did she..."

"Guhh.."
Marilyn groaned softly, taking Beldam into a sisterly hug. "Guuuhhh..." she wailed, as tears streamed from her hair covered eyes.

"Noooo.... Vivian...!" Beldam cried, embracing Marilyn. She let it set in. She had no words. Only sorrow. The two wept together, mourning the dearly departed. "I was no good for you...!" she sobbed. "I'm sorry Viv!"

Darkness fell over the arcade, cursing the land it stood on. Plant life around the building had rotted and withered away. The flames grew, an expression of Vivian's revenge for her cruel fate.

Last edited:

B-312 thought for a moment, his conscience starting to bleed into his cold, ruthless mentality. She was just a girl, hardly an adult who foolishly put herself in a bad situation. But those thoughts were quickly yanked away by focus on the objective. At the end of the day, it was to win the war, and if he didn't nip this in the bud she would undoubtedly return as a thorn in their side.

Just as he was fixing to drop her, 6 noticed Shiori's command seal glowing, which revealed one of her 3 commands to be expended. That's when a red dot appeared on his radar ahead of him. Quickly looking down, he could see the Gurren had appeared beneath him, as did its pilot. With his large katana, Rider swung down to cleave off 6's arm, but making contact was like trying to cut soap that was hard as a rock. The blade sparked off of his energy shields that were almost slippery while being additionally potent at deflecting the katana's mostly ordinary blade. The impact caused 6 to flinch his arm, but not enough to release his captive.

6 looked over at Kamina slowly, almost puzzled, but granite he would have no way of knowing about shielding technology. He bent his outstretched arm at the elbow raising Shiori up as he faced her servant. "That was a mistake..." The spartan thought to himself, while externally silent to his foes, before quickly finding a contingency plan. He was confident he could win a 1 on 1 with Rider so long as his robot stayed out of it. He himself was limited as well however, as a single gunshot would surely cause panic in such a public area. B312 was careful, unlike the other servants it seemed. Having more tact in the art of concealment, as apposed to burning down a public establishment early in the morning. So in an attempt to end things quickly, 6 threw Shiori off the opposite side of the building than was anticipated, and banked on Kamina having the need to act. If 6 could get him to break away from combat, he surmised that to be the perfect opportunity to escape. Either way, 6 drew his knife from his breastplate just incase if this went the other route.

All that while, Zach was getting ready to leave for his next class, when he had to double take as some students noticed something out of place, but "cool" as a student pointed out. Some sort of big red machine that had appeared was the cause of excitement as students quickly flocked the windows. Zach could only assume it was another participant of the war which freaked him out, so he quickly tried to contact 6 but heard no reply. "6, whats going on up there? Answer me!" He pleaded through telepathy and quickly patted his coat to confirm that he was still armed with his Jack-Rabbit. "Should I get involved...?" Zach thought to himself as he left the classroom in a hurry.

By the time the attack was launched, Caster has already disappeared. "Damn it!" Ruler yelled out of frustration, but at least the fight was over yet the damages we're already made. "Caster must have pulled off some sort of Marble Phantasm. From what I can assess, only this area is affected. I can only fear that she might pull off a Reality Marble the next time she appears. Good grief, now I'm gonna have to deal with TWO rogue Servants. I just hope they don't team up, otherwise-" Her words suddenly cut off short when she heard Allison yelled "Ruler, look! The dome is about to crack!" Ruler turned her attention to the dome and it appeared to be ready to explode.

She grabbed Allison by the arm and they both made a mad dash to the exit just in time for the dome to explode, engulfing the entire arcade in black flames. There goes Kyria's day job. "Sweet jinkies that was close..." Allison let out a sigh of relief but Ruler was still not relieved by how things had turned out. "This is one huge mess those guys have made, and the Church is gonna kill me for it." She said out of disappoinment right before they heard someone said "Who said that we're going to kill you for it?" Ruler and Allison turned to whoever had spoke and it turned out be no other than Avenger.

"Avenger?! You were watching all this time?" Ruler asked. "Not quite, but I was told by my Master to come here when they saw it. Look up." He said and then he pointed up to what appears to be a news helicopter broadcasting the scene live. Ruler's day could not get any worse. "You're doing a bad job, Ruler. Instead of monitoring after the Servants, you've chose to live among mortals and live in their leisure. Now the public will surely take note of our existence and the Church will have to make great measures to cover the whole thing up, lest they get help from the Mages Association. I am giving you this warning. If you fail to do your job again, I will not hesitate to use force to remind you of why you're here...unless you have some sort of agenda of your own." He spoke which did not suit well for Ruler.

"Mages Association? The Church? Who the hell do you think you are having the gall to give warnings? I have fucking Command Spells you know? I can cast one on you just so you can leave us be." Ruler threatened. "They won't work." Avenger replied "I am a Servant of vengeance. No rule can take a hold of me except my Master. You will just waste one on me for nothing, for I have a skill that can negate it. I WILL leave you all be however. I am just here to remind you of your job is all. If you want to get rid of that Marble Phantasm before is spreads, punish the Caster. Or rather, execute her if you can. For all I know, you do have a Noble Phantasm that can bypass any obstacle, of which it's destructive power is so great enough to destroy an entire world. If I were you, I would use that immediately without a second thought...if your Master can handle the strain of it however-"

"Shut your fucking trap! I do plan to execute her anyway. Her, and as well as Saber too. Though, I'll do be honest that I don't know if my Master could handle me using that Noble Phantasm, for it costs a very large of prana to begin with. But...I believe in my Master, even if she may look like a total loser. One day, she will learn to grow a spine and stand up to herself. I believe that she will fight for not just herself, but for the people that she loved and cared as well. Avenger, I will acknowledge your words, but that will be it for you today. You may have helped us last night, but that will be the only time you and I worked as allies. Now leave us be so we can sort this mess out." Ruler said and Avenger gave them a nod before he vanished into the shadows.

"Avenger, he was with that nun from last night. Was he working with the Church? And what is this about a Mages Association? And what kind of Noble Phantasm was he talking about? What did he mean by your Noble Phantasm being capable of bypassing obstacles and destroy worlds?" Allison asked. Ruler turned to her and let out a sigh. "Looks like I've got a lot of explaining to do, but for now, let's get out of here. Tonight, we will hunt down Caster and hopefully that once she is down, that Marble Phantasm will be gone for good. Let's just hope she doesn't meet up with Saber and, well, make an alliance." Ruler said and the two make their way away from the destroyed arcade as they await for nightfall.​

Team Rider
ZackStop ZackStop

Shiori was thrown off the other side of the building. "MASTER!" Kamina cried in fear as she was out of sight. Shiori spoke to Kamin telepathically. "Don't worry about me! I can save myself now!"
She made a spear of ice materialize in one hand before impaling it into the side of the building. The spear dug into the steel wall as she skidded down the side to a halt. She then told Kamina, "Don't lose that guy! He is definitely the Assassin Servant!"

Kamina understood as he stared at Assassin, and sheathed his blade.
"I won't lie, you had me for a moment, tossing master off the side like that. Your armor seems to be able to block my weapon as if you had some kind of energy field surrounding you."
He then walked backwards as he kept his eyes on assassin. "Meaning you must be similar to Berserker, and that is definitely why I have to go all out against you- Woah!"
Kamina tripped off the ledge, and out of Assassin's sight. Did he just fall to his demise?

A mechanical hand grabbed the top side of the building as Gurren rose up to face Assassin head on.
"Just a minor accident on my part! Ignore the fact I fell and get ready to fight me with everything you've got!"​

rSLcqmU4G5Z04Eqynu0cUFrMJFgq-o_xdODdSwLhUvR5ig2FpbLtPRfCsY_tdFuTbVbUDfV3ErVu-wdDhHge2fieIOIEPHZMOLhgBwhiB6VYyCqwWLb1ej_8_w8D19w-c92ZCVDVe_0mbrO1XfU6Cok

QFYpyi2YPxMCiCzxi_oOs35Mi6VgcH9AUKk-iC26zLeIb69ySAH_2Ddxw4z-WdvTJNn2O9E6otW_FvAsi87cTbrKBDUUp8y95mkSMVTbk0iUkqNQaH4bF8cFDr5xM27b-2tvIwUmWPghuc1vZWffR6o

Interaction: Topless Topless (GM), @N/A
OST:
The Holy Land

After a good while of walking, Kyria and her Servant finally made it to the Woodland Mansion her mother lives in. Arriving at the gates, Kyria knocked on the gates to be let in. Taking a step back, black ooze with torn strips of paper seemed to seep through the metal gates, with a large gemstone in its center, it formed into a large beast, seemingly plated in armor on its shoulders, chest and knees. The gem appearing as its eye right above the chestplate, in between the shoulders where its neck was supposed to be as a humanoid. It seemed to be partially affected by the Territory Spell, as scraps of paper seemed to line its sides, stained in ink.

"Grrr..." The golem growled in a low voice, staring at Zero. It doesn't seem to be familiar of the red Berserker.

". . ." Zero growled in return, staring at its gemstone eye, eyes narrowing in a glare.

"Grrrn...?" The golem's growl seemed to intensify, agitated. No, surprised?

". . .Hmph." Zero grunted in response, which caused the golem to let out a whimper, soon retreating and sinking on the ground, sinking back on the gates which caused them to open.

"You, uh...Understood her?"

"Understood?" Zero glanced at Kyria when asked about him speaking Golem. "I just intimidated it into submission."

"Oh...Makes sense. Makes sense." Kyria nodded, putting her hands on her coat's pockets. "You should've introduced yourself to her is all." She said, walking inside her mother's mansion.

". . .Why should I?" Zero tilted his head in confusion, soon letting out a shrug as he headed inside, back to the garden where he was summoned. Kyria's mother was sitting there, having tea--which also turned into paper.

The silver haired girl turned to her daughter and her Servant, putting down her teacup.

"Ah, Kyria. Berserker..." Kyria's Mother, Beatrice, greeted, standing up from her seat and let down a courteous bow. "Welcome. I can tell you two had quite the day." She said, soon sitting back down. With a clap, a bird-like stone golem with a similar purple gem as the gatekeeper flew from the main house and dropped a pair of teacups on the table, landing safely on the table. "Come, have some tea."

"Ma'am. I'm a Reploid." Zero sighed as he leaned on the wall besides the door. "I don't drink anything but oil."

"Oh. Very well then." Beatrice nodded, her tone seemed genuinely surprised and somewhat disappointed at the fact. "That reminds me, shouldn't you be at work?" She asked as Kyria sat down and poured herself a cup of what smelled like citrus tea.

"So, funny thing...A Servant attacked me at work." Kyria explained, "Well, not exactly a Servant, but something related to one? It burned down the arcade."

"Oh dear..."

"Fortunately, the fire was contained and the civilians inside were safely evacuated." Zero reported, "Unfortunately, I failed to subdue the culprit, The Caster of Shadows thanks to the sudden intervention of Ruler."

"I see...But at least you now know about the cause of this bizarre spell then." Beatrice nodded, "I suggest you two lay low for the night. Do not engage in any more combat for the time being--fight only to protect yourselves. We need to locate he Caster's hideout and eliminate that threat first before dealing with the others. Despite being the most physically weak class, she seems to have caused you two quite the ordeal."

"You can say that again..." Kyria nodded with a sigh, "Oh yeah, we'll need to give Zero some extra weapons. He kinda struggled against an Assassin last night with only his Saber and Buster, and I'm pretty sure if he'll be a better fighter if we give him more toys to play with."

"Hmph. I did find it easier to fight tougher enemies with more options and techniques." Zero nodded in agreement as Beatrice drank her tea.

"In that case, why don't I make some for you?" Beatrice asked, "I may not look it, but I'm quite the skilled craftsman." She placed a hand on her chest. Zero glanced at Kyria to see if she had any objections. Instead, she gave a thumbs up of approval.

"Very well." Zero nodded, "I'll leave the matter in your hands." As he said that, he crossed his arms. Kyria and her mother began to discuss what they should do about Zero's expansion of his arsenal, his Master immediately drew inspiration from what she knows about him; these records known as games. They discussed the possibility of recreating the Triple Rod and the Shield Boomerang, as those would grant Zero some reach and a defensive option. After a good while, the pair would get up and finish their tea, and soon drag Zero down at the basement of the manor, where a natural wellspring of crystals can be found. Naturally formed thanks to her family's magic; the Pennyworths practically have an infinite supply, provided that there are those left in the family--as they're the ones who could shape what's essentially crystalline glass into charged, magic jewels.

Which is where Zero's weapons come in--Beatrice is going to teach Kyria how to transfer her own mana into the glass and transmogrify it into magically charged gemstones that can be used. As a demonstrated, Beatrice first made Zero's circular Shield Boomerang, which felt much bigger than before and bore a rather ornate vine-like engravings on them.

Zero tested this weapon by throwing this weapon at one of the crystal veins, bouncing the shield off of it as the vein cracked--a chunk of it falling right onto Beatrice's hand with the crack it was cut off of molten. The shield bounced back to Zero's arm, attaching itself onto his forearm.

"Not bad." Zero nodded, fiddling with the newly found shield by the handle. "Could use of a way to keep it compact..."

"Allow me." Beatrice handed Zero what seems to be a chunk of clear Quartz he cut off, now cut in a small and beautiful square. She placed it onto the groove on the handle, after which, the shield glowed and disappeared as what seems to be a sculpture within the Quartz--like a bottled ship. "Gemstone weapons can be stored in clear Quartzes. The weapon can be summoned by flaring our own mana while holding the weapon--The Pennyworth bloodline are capable to converting mass into mana temporarily and revert it into matter with another's." She then turned to Kyria, who seemed to be at awe at what she saw. "This will be the lessons I shall pass down to you, and in the future; you to your children."

"So we could just...Store stuff in crystals too?" Kyria whistled, picking up a Quartz that fell from the ceiling. "Sounds pretty busted...I need to get this down while I'm still a bum."

"It requires intense concentration and focus."

"Like any stage that needs to be S-Ranked!" Kyria made the analogy fairly quickly. "I can handle this, I promise!"

"...Very well." Beatrice sighed after a prolonged period of silence, surprised by her own daughter's determination. This genuine curiosity and interest was similar to own back in the past. Although in a more refined and classy manner. At last; the lessons she should've taught back then can finally be learnt. "Do you have anything you want to try it with?"

"Ooh...How about putting a bunch of gems inside it--like a magical clusterbomb!"

"A...What?"

Until Nightfall...
>Kyria learnt [Crystal Compact]!
-Allows Kyria to store items of items no bigger than 800m
-Can store multiple amounts of items no bigger than a ball.
>Kyria learnt [Gemstone Clusterbomb]!
-Allows Kyria to combine multiple gemstone types into a single Clear Quartz to detonate after being thrown.
-Effects varies depending on the gemstone thrown.
-Can only have up to 3 gems.
>Zero obtained [Shield Boomerang C.]!
>Zero learned [Shield Sweep] and [Orbit Shield] for [Maverick Virus] Noble Phantasm!
>Zero obtained [Flail Rod C.]!
-A flail weapon with a large crystal spiked ball. Equipped by replacing one Buster, attached via energy chains.
>Zero learned [Ball launch], [Meteor Orbit] and [Energy Chain] for [Maverick Virus] Noble Phantasm!
-[Energy Chain] absorbs life energy when the spiked ball is held by or gets stuck on an opponent.
-[Meteor Orbit] is a technique similar to Orbit Shield but instead produces 3 orbiting Spiked Crystal Balls. Fire elemental.
-[Ball Launch] is self explanatory. It launches the ball towards a target and returns to Zero.
Thunder Element.

Once again, 6 was puzzled by this strange guy. Instead of fighting, he chose to talk, something 6 wasn't particularly fond of on the battlefield. Besides, he wasn't willing to "go all out" as Kamina suggested as he backed out of the bell tower's shadow. Meanwhile 6 stayed there in the shade, symbolic of his title, watching him back away with unwarranted bravado, until he made it to the edge of the roof. He reminded 6 of a clown. He had sheathed his katana however, meaning that he either had no intention of fighting the Spartan at all, or he was planning to fight him with other means. "He isn't honestly thinking of bringing that thing up here, is he?" 6 thought to himself. He was already unamused with Rider's behavior, he hoped he wasn't that stupid.

The center of the roof was narrow and on four pillars held up a roof where a large bell hung, that's where 6 stayed during this longwinded talk from Kamina. 6 began to activate his Active Camouflages as it became clear that this clown of a servant was fixing to fall off the edge. His prediction came true of course, giving him enough time to fully cloak himself from his unwanted opponent.

As Kamina began hoisting himself up, still talking, he found nothing there, Assassin nowhere to be found. But in truth, 6 was there to witness his vehicle making an appearance. He suspected that Gurren was too heavy to reliably be supported by the school architecture. "I get it..." 6 thought to himself. "...He's an idiot." B312 noticed the roof beginning to crack as that metal hand began to push down on it. 6 would have liked to tell Kamina how stupid it was, scolding him for being so brash just like all the other. He would have liked to remind him how the war was supposed to go, and how their actions jeopardized everything. At the end of the day, Rider was just another enemy and it would be wasted breath, but 6 spent his whole life with soldiers, being a soldier. The way his new enemies conducted themselves bothered him, like an insult to his very being. The were sloppier than insurrectionists, sloppier than his peers... That's why he was the lone wolf... The dreadful whistling sound of wind, like an approaching storm, in the middle of it standing a fiend; Spartan-B312, their "private grim reaper." Why send anyone else when one man could do it better? It was like all these servants didn't care, like undisciplined children.

The time spent for Gurren to make its way up gave 6 the opportunity to pull out a Plasma Grenade, before Kamina witnessed a blue haze following behind the glowing blue orb. It seemingly came out of nowhere, landing right in front of him as he pushed himself up. Once it detonated, the Plasma Grenade destabilized the roof beneath Rider, causing failure to it's stability, and possible damage to Gurren. If Kamina didn't get off the roof in time, he might just fall right through a newly formed hole.

As Zach ran through the nearly empty hall way, he decided on a course of action. He was going to join the fight. As he made his way into the bathroom to prep himself, he heard what sounded like a dragging sound and a sharp metallic screeching. Without thinking, he swung the window open and poked his head through, only to be a few feet from Shiori and her spear. As he locked eyes with her, he gave a surprised, confused expression. "what the..." He said to himself, before realizing that she was holding onto what he rightfully assumed to be magic ice. Luckily for Shiori, Zach didn't see her command seal yet, and Zach's was hidden as well. All he knew was this weird girl was able to use magic, so he kept his guard up.

Last edited:
Team Rider
ZackStop ZackStop

Rider stared ahead after he said his battle speech, realizing Assassin had vanished. "Hey, where did you go?!"
His question was responded to as he spied a blue sparking object land on the face of Gurren, before exploding. The force sent Gurren falling back and crashing to the ground. It's head resting on a empty bus.
"What the hell was that?"

Meanwhile, Shiori was about to let go of her spear, looking straight down as she saw someone was there, also looking at her. Shiori certainly didn't blush when Zach had a view up her skirt, nor did she seem to care too much about it.
She swung around the spear once before landing a short pace away from Zack, as she looked at him, her back turned to him as she did so.

"I'm going out on a limb and think you are the one who sent Assassin to try and kill me just now."
She turned around to face him, as the ground shook. Shiori asked to Kamina telepathically, 'What is going on there?'
"Just a minor setback!" Kamina replied as Gurren sat up, shaking off the debris from its body. The explosive, whatever it was, certainly had the power to push Gurren around if Kamina wasn't careful.
"Where the hell are you Assassin?!"

Shiori noted the look on Zack's face. His appearance here couldn'tbe a coincidence. "Tell me something kid," she asked, as she looked down to the ground coolly as she showed him her command seals on her right hand. "If you are anything like me, you know what these are, yes?"​

Last edited:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Funnier President Funnier President

Still cloaked, 6 walks to the edge where Kamina and Gurren fell, crashing on top of a school bus. "What a mess." He said as Kamina shouted aimlessly at him, before looking off to the side. Sirens began to come into earshot as Fire Engines made their way to the burnt down arcade, followed by additional first responders. B-312 backed up into the shadows again as the police began to make their way to the school. It seemed that someone in the school had called 911 for the strange happenings on campus. "So much for discrete." 6 said as he began to pack his things up. He had no intent on continuing this fight, returning to spirit form so he could meet up with his Master.

Zach had inadvertently caught a shot of a girl's panties, but he wasn't concerned about that in the slightest. It was obvious that she had casted some sort of ice magic, and to make matters worse, she suspected that he was a master. "Kill you-" Zach repeated a portion her statement aloud with a confused tone. "Hold on," He thought to himself as he noted the gauze bandages on his hand. "She has no solid evidence that I'm a master, there's no way she could!" He continued. "As far as she knows I'm just another student attending this high school. I just went to the bathroom and happened to look out at the commotion. That's a solid story, but I won't let me guard down just yet."

As soon as Zach finished plotting, he looked at her seal as she expected Zach to already know what it was, but wait. "Did she just call me a kid...?" Zach thought to himself some more. He wasn't sure why, but that irritated him a great deal. "Who is she to call me a kid? She looks younger than me!" Zach finally spoke up once Shiori was done, and proceeded to play dumb. "Who are you calling 'kid'?" He asked rhetorically. "And I don't know any assassins, why would I try to assassinate you? I don't even know who you are." He paused for a moment before taking a breath. "Look I just went to the restroom and heard some noises."

Zach did his best to come off as ignorant to the situation, and he felt he had done so naturally. He kept an eye on her though, even after she broke eye contact. Her back was turned, which was a disadvantage for her. If she was intent on fighting him she probably wouldn't be showing him her back. It was a good sign that things won't get violent Zach thought, but perhaps it was just a rookie mistake, and she was more than ready to attack him at a moment's notice.

Team Rider
ZackStop ZackStop

"Damnit! Where did he go?!" Kamina asked himself, as the sirens started sounding.
"Kamina, head back to the mansion." Shiori told him telepathically. "But Master, the Assassin-"
"Don't worry. I have it taken care of."

Unsure what was going on at Shiori's end, Gurren vanished as Kamina leaped away from the scene. "Good luck." He said out loud.

Shiori chuckled as she turned around. "That's the most believable excuse I have ever heard." She casually approached Zach, looking at his bandaged hand as she spoke. "Of course there's a chance you burnt your hand at some point." She stopped right in front of him, as she leaned in to stare at his eyes. "But there's something you forget. If a servant makes their appearance, there's always a good chance the master is close by."

She reached out to grab Zach's hand, and pulled it close as she tore off the bandages to reveal his command seals. "And this is my way of confirming my suspensions."
She looked around while she held onto Zach's hand. "If you know what's good for you, you'll order your servant to walk away from here."​

Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ZackStop ZackStop

As the queen watched the sunset from outside her lair, she decided it was time to enact another phase in her devious plan to take over the world. That is, of course, an ambition she's had since the beginning of time, and the end she intended to achieve by winning the war and granting her wish.

Heading back inside to the chamber of the medieval castle-style hideout, she would find Ashton resting beside her throne in a thrall of hell hands. She beckoned for him to approach, and so he floated to meet the queen.

"Are you ready to have some fun?" the queen asked her loyal lapdog, who tilted his head in curiosity.

"I'm already having fun."

"Well get ready for more you ant!"

"Ok what are we doing."

Without giving an answer, the queen grinned to herself and rubbed her hands together. With her next spell, she would cause even more chaos than before. This time it would be widespread. No more simple arcade fires, this would be the big time.

"Let's go! Object creation: paper minions!"

With her hands outstretched the queen would begin conjuring another magnum opus. Across the span of her wide open castle chamber, many sheets of paper rose from the floor and began to fold into varying shapes and sizes, then were splashed with color to give them specific and familiar forms. Goombas, shy guys, koopa troopas, chain chomps, pokeys, boos, spinies, dry bones, you name it. They were all given a unique shadow queen style, to set them apart from normal baddies. In just a few minutes, her army of wanton destruction was complete.

"Isn't it glorious?" she asked her dark sidekick, who was picking his nose.

"Hey... HEY! ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?!"

"What? Oh, yeah, shit, that shit's iconic yo."

"Grrr! Focus!"
The queen took a deep breath, admiring her handy work. "Patience you brilliant bitch, don't let stupid ruin this. The day of reckoning has arrived! Now! You, cretin, bring them to life!"

"Oh fuck, my turn? Wow, ok. Cool."
Having been given purpose, finally, Ashton clapped his hands together. "Mage art: Object animation!" The dark aura that leaked from his belly expanded over the paper army, sparking with intense bolts of life energy that surrounded the flat statues and struck each one like lightning. Their eyes would light up one by one, each coming to attention, reveling in new found consciousness. The queen beamed and brimmed with demented ecstasy, bouncing up and down in excitement.

"Yes! YESSS!! Welcome to the land of the living, my beautiful legion of shadows! Rise! Bow to me! You will usher in a new age! The Era of the shadow queen! Ahahahaha! YESSS! Hahahaha! Ahahahahaha! Aaaahahahahaha!"

The crowd cheered and went wild, ready and eager to do the queen's bidding.

"What are our orders, your highness!"

"Go out into the city and destroy! Torment! Torture! Frighten! Let the world feel our presence!"

"YAAAAAHHHH!!"

"GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE!"
Ashton yelled, and the army scattered, going out to bring chaos to the city.

Once they were all gone, the queen turned to the boy wearing a twisted look on her face.

"What was that?"

Ashton shook his head in innocence, putting his hands up.

"I was just caught up in the moment. Your speech was very inspiring."

She closed her eyes and scoffed with mild amusement. "Well, good. Fine. You get a treat, come on."

The queen motioned for Ashton to follow her to their private quarters, where she could set up a crystal ball to watch her army perform. "All of this excitement has me worked up. We will arrange a mana transfer at once to disperse all of this pent up energy."

"Uhh don't you think all the commotion outside will lead those other players to us?"

"No, idiot. The point of having our numbers spread out is to cause confusion. Also, I really wanna stick it to that bossy ruler."

As the two continued their conversation, the chamber door closed behind them, leaving us the readers to our imaginations.

Meanwhile, the paper army spread out from the lair and across the city, they began to make mayhem and annoy citizens, engaging in malicious slapstick shenanigans and semi-serious vandalism.

Meanwhile...

V

At the Pennyworth manor, Kyria heard a mysterious shuffling coming from an empty room down the hall...

Last edited:
 Rider
Orihara Orihara

Rider was just outside the forest entrance to the Einzbern Mansion when he heard something coming his way. He turned around and saw a two wheeled motor vehicle just centimeters from his face, being driven by.... A Turtle?
Kamina sidestepped the incoming vehicle as the Turtle turned its head with a surprised expression, before crashing into the stair case leading into the Forest.
"..... What the heck just happened?"
He saw the Turtle turn to nothingness, as if it had been defeated.

Kamina proceeded up the steps.

Kaze

The Scientific genius of the Einzbern family had just gotten into the nearest Starbucks, only to find the inside of the place in chaos. People were running around screaming while being chased by mushroom looking things. A few of the people in the Café were brave though, The cashier poked one mushroom person in the face with a fork. Another person, probably a biker based on his outfit, pulled out a pistol and started shooting at the mushroom creatures. He got jumped and dogpiled by a few of the creatures that snuck up behind him.

Kaze took a sec to realize he was definitely awake, and this was indeed happening. He also recognized these enemies that were ruining everyone's coffee time. "How the fuck did a bunch of Goombas spawn IRL and attack this joint?" He had little time to ponder as he was pretty passed that his plans of getting a pumpkin spice Latte would have to wait.

He checked his pockets. A paper clip, Rubber Band, Thumbtack, stick of gum, and... Where did he get a grocery sack from?
He put everything but the grocery sack back into his pocket and then ran at a Goomba, before putting the sack over its head and tying a knot.
The Goomba choked before it poofed.
"One down...." he looked back around the building. "20 or so to go."

He picked up a Bar stool and whacked another Goomba into the back kitchen, the creature hitting a wall and falling onto the flat stove that was currently on. It burned into nothingness. Kaze freed the guy who had drawn a weapon earlier from the Goomba pile before asking, "Do you have a phone?" "I do, but I need it for-"
"Hand it to me, quick."
"But-" he then stopped to see that the building was taking in more goombas. "If I don't call in any help, we'll be overrun by these things!"
"Alright, but 1 call!"
Kaze soon made his call, before looking at the man. "Get out of here, and bring any survivors with you!"
He didn't argue with that. Soon Kaze himself ran towards a window and jumped out as the building was full of Goombas. It was vacant of humans, thankfully enough.

Any second now....
The ground shook as Kaze looked up and saw a robot, armed with a flamethrower, shoot a steady stream of flames into the building, roasting the Goombas inside.
The cockpit of the robot opened, and Nii popped her head out.
"Are you okay?"
Kaze got up and dusted himself off.
"Yeah, but I can't say the same for my coffee deficiency. Those bastards made it impossible to get a drink!"
"Who sent them?"
"Beats me, but if there's more where that came from, we're in trouble!"
Kaze got into the robot as he then realized something. "Why are you piloting the Fire Figher?" Fire Fighter is the name of the Machine Nii brought to the city. "Well Ichi hasn't come back yet. I just felt that I needed to use it in her place..."
"This is bad. What about Shiori?" "Still out with Rider!"
Kaze sighed.
"Let's get back to the Mansion and turn on the news. Something is happening and I have a bad feeling about this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back