• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(Man there's alot to write here)

Team Rider
Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Topless Topless

Shiori was surprised to see some tentacles squiggle away, and reform into the giant whatever the hell it was, as other bits had grown and attempted to envelop her in their mass. Shiori slammed her sword into the ground before it shot her up, blade extending, before bending slightly. Shiori let go and landed, as she stood her ground.

She soon heard someone approach, drawing her attention to see a knight with what appeared to be a monstrous arm approach her.
The Knight said something about her and rider being sacrifices for it. Shiori felt uneasy.
If I know any better, this has to be...

A huge red fist slammed down onto Saber, drawing Shiori's attention to the owner of the fist. Gurren was there, as its cockpit opened, showing Kamina at the controls.
"Master, get in! Hurry!"
Shiori didn't argue as she got in, and Gurren's cockpit closed as it stepped back, ready to fight the tentacle monster, and Saber if he was still able to fight.
"Why did you come back Rider? I told you to go!"
"Yeah, but I sensed Saber on his way over here that I had to return! I don't want to lose you!"

Shiori felt a pain in her chest. Kamina, while she didn't think of him as anything but a tool, had cared for her.

Kaze
The genius scientist was monitoring everything going on via his drones. More swarms of Super Mario enemies had shown up within the City. Some guy got killed by another, and got turned into someone else. That confused him alot. He also saw another guy massacre a bunch of Mario enemies on his own. A trio was approaching Shiori's location, but a pair of strange girls had cut them off.
He then saw a red armored warrior, being confronted by possibly the mastermind behind these mook enemies.

"Damn, this is bad. Real bad! I wish I could do more to help..."

Ichi
ZackStop ZackStop

"No. My name is Ichi."
She replied. She then heard noises as if an explosion happened outside.
She shot up in surprise, as she looked at the kid.
"What's going on?!"

Meanwhile, the assassins had approached Shiori's Mansion, seemingly unguarded. If they wanted to head in to investigate, they could. Outside was a Gurren type machine, carrying a pole staff with a drill.​

• rSLcqmU4G5Z04Eqynu0cUFrMJFgq-o_xdODdSwLhUvR5ig2FpbLtPRfCsY_tdFuTbVbUDfV3ErVu-wdDhHge2fieIOIEPHZMOLhgBwhiB6VYyCqwWLb1ej_8_w8D19w-c92ZCVDVe_0mbrO1XfU6Cok

--Kyria "Penny" Davids-Pennyworth--
    Interaction: Topless Topless (GM), Orihara Orihara
    OST:
    Cyber Elf ~ Resonnant Vie

"You know what? That's good enough for me!" Kyria nodded with a proud huff. "It would probably be useful in lighting up fuses, too. Nothing could go wrong with a bit of explosives in an apocalyptic scenario like this!" She chuckled before turning around. "Come on. I've got a bait to set up!" She said, rushing out of the house; only to witness the arrival of the catalyst themselves.

"Are you sure that castle over there is what we're heading? Looked very ominous and scary to me, even if it is a bit cliché." Reid questioned to Ruler as they're near the location of where Caster resides. "Positive. We should nearing by the entrance. Hopefully there's nothing going to stop us now-" And just as she spoke, a pair of ghosts suddenly appeared before the car, forcing Reid to make a full stop. "Aw geez, what gives?!" He angrily yelled and then he bashed his car horn at the duo before one of them fired off a fierce blizzard that blew the car off a distance, rolling it over to its underside.

"Aw geez!" Reid spoke, his vision turned blurry by the rolling "Is everyone alright?" Rodney was composed during the ordeal, but Ruler and especially Allison are visibly dizzy, the latter of which vomited. "Aw come on! Not in my Tesla!" Reid yelled, and yes, his car is indeed a Tesla. After quite some time, the group got out of the car, coming face to face with the pair of ghosts. "Let me guess, Caster's lackeys I presumed?" Ruler asked.

Orihara Orihara

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

The hired assassins closed in on the premises where one of them approached the false Gurren. with a quick zoom, they snapped a picture of it for later. they continued to fan out and investigate.

Zach stood up as Ichi became startled. He too heard the explosion of something nearby, and felt like he had to go see what it was. "I have to go find out what that was. I'll come back later." he said as he turned his head towards her. He quickly walked to the door and made his way outside. The door squeezed shut as it hissed to become air tight, leaving Ichi alone again.

As Zach exited the room, he quickly turned and became startled at the one he saw before him. The large man with a serious expression and a beard sharing the same color as Zach's hair. "Father..." The man looked down at him with a stern expression, with two assassins stand side by side behind him. Zach cleared his throat before speaking again. "What was that explosion?" He asked as Noble 6 walked up to stand beside his master. York closed his eyes before speaking to his son, not bothering to answer his question. "What were you doing with the girl, Zacharias?" Zach looked down for a moment, knowing how stern his father was. He thought about it for a moment before meeting his gaze. "I was interrogating her, she was going to open up before that sound. It was like an explosion."

His father thought for a moment, while Zach questioned to himself why his father was down here to begin with. He feared that they would try to force information out of her, considering the two assassins that were with him. He didn't know Ichi. For all he knew she could be worse than any of his enemies, but he didn't want something like that happening to her. Maybe he was just too soft and was only thinking that way because she was a girl, He just worried that his Father could see through his white lie. But just then, Zach quickly found his worry slip away. "Oh, I guess It's not worth stressing over, right?" Zach asked himself, before forgetting all about it. His eyes went blank for a second before perking back up to see his father about to speak.

"Yes, it seems the other servants have begun to run amok before sundown once again." York lead his Son and Noble 6 with him back to the main part of the house where they would turn their attention to a television screen. "Things will only get worse as the sun sets. We will need to prepare." The TV showed an orange fading sky drizzling light on a city being overrun by some strange creatures, all from the view of a news helicopter. "So much for keeping this secret." 6 said to himself.

Over the passing hours, assassins began patrolling the courtyard and outer wall of the Mansion, using trees and low light to stay hidden. If any intruders were to come close, they would most certainly be surrounded before they know it. Zach and 6 were walking from his room and down the hall to meet the others outside. The two were silent and mentally preparing for whatever the second night will bring them. Silent until Zach remembered something B-312 had said earlier. 'There's something I feel I should tell you, Sir.' Zach heard in his head as he recounted to events. 'It's about your father.' Zach paused for a moment, stopping in the hall. "Why would he say that if it wasn't important...? Not very characteristic of a soldier." 6 took a few more steps before realizing Zach had stopped. Turning, he said, "Is there something wrong, Sir? Cold feet?" Zach quickly blew it off for now, deciding to bring it up later. "No, I'm coming." At the same time, Gaius walked out into the court yard wearing full gear. They were similar to the assassins robes, but a crimson color held tight around his body with leather straps and armor. "Been awhile since I've worn this..." He said to himself, admiring the craftsmanship of his battle garb. "...I'm combat ready once again huh? Should be fun." Gaius said with a smirk. He pulled the staff off his back and with a quick tap on the pavement revealed a blade to appear at the other end.

Gaius turned as he heard the two approaching behind him. "Hey, Zach! And 6, good to see you both made it." Zach looked at his mentor with surprise. He had never seen him wear his armor before. Things must be really serious. Gaius quickly patted Zach on the back with some heft, making him let out an 'oof!' "Ready for night two boy? Looks like this ones gonna be interesting." Zach recovered quickly looking up at Gaius. "Yeah I... think so..." Gaius nodded, his tone getting a little more serious. "Judging by the looks of things, you're gonna be playing a more active roll this time. Lots more of them to fight, and as experienced as Assassin is, you're gonna have to use those." Gaius referred to his blades. Zach nodded, and put his mask around his mouth as Gaius did the same, only with a metal one that covered his entire face. "Good luck." Gaius said as he put a crimson hood over his head.

Some time after, and Zach and 6 were in a black SUV again, only this time Zach was shotgun and 6 was driving. It was just the two of them as 6 used his radar to avoid hoards of enemies. Zach just couldn't help but think about Ichi and how quickly she trusted him all things considered. He felt like she could become an ally if things can go smoothly, but there was really no telling what would happen with everyone on such high alert. He then felt it a good time to ask 6 about his father, but it felt like the words got trapped in his throat. "Maybe I shouldn't... but why not?" 'It's about your Father' echoed in his brain again when he just had to know. "6, earlier you wanted to tell me something about my Father. What was it you wouldn't say?" 6 stayed silent for a moment before speaking to his master. "I cannot say." Zach was confused, which caused a bit of concern. "Why not? I'm your master aren't I?" 6 looked over at him for a moment, but brought his attention back to the road. "I just can't." Zach was just left to sigh, when 6 found away around this predicament. "Master... If you want to know, a command seal might be the only way." Zach was completely shocked. Why would he need to waste a command seal on the one who was giving him a hard time. Internally, Zach got pretty peeved. "Or you could just spill it!- Huh?" Something suddenly occurred to him, that perhaps something outside of his control is doing this. Like he physically could not tell his master what he knows. "Could my father be..." Zach said under his breath, turning to 6 again. "Wait, is there something stopping you from telling me? Like a spell, maybe?" 6 said nothing, but back over at Zach silently.

Zach rubbed his head. On top of fighting a war and all these Mario enemies appearing in his town, now there was a mystery with his own servant. "Is it supposed to be this way?" He looked back over at 6, then looked down at his command seal. A triangle with some bird in the middle. He didn't know what it meant or what it really was, but all of his command seals were still there. He could feel the worry starting to fade again, but why? If he was going to do this, he had to do it before it completely overtook him again.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

"SMEEEEOOOOORG!!"

The SMORG swiped a tentacle, missing Shiori who shot into the air to avoid it. The beast had already digested the minions that it captured, and as it grew larger, it noticed the new challenger who'd interrupted its meal. The SMORG cried loudly as it missed another swipe, its large tentacle slamming into the ground as Kamina took Shiori into the Gurren. In frustration, the SMORG shot another tentacle in a straight jab right for Saber!

Meanwhile, Beldam grinned at the destruction she so easily caused for Ruler and Co. The car flipped off the road and the two sirens followed the wreckage, confronting the group who pinned them correctly for Caster's minions.

"Yeah, that's right. You can call her Caster or whatever you want. I'm on a warpath right now and I'm gonna presume that all of you miserable humans killed my dear, poor sister in that dumpy arcade! So Marilyn and I will be having no mercy on the likes of you! Marilyn?"

"Guuh!"
The larger sister crossed her arms, then raised them up to the sky, sending bolts of lightning down to strike around the crew to show off her power, then sent the biggest lightning bolt to blow up their car and send it flying into the woods.

"If you wanna tussle we're gonna char-broil your hind quarters and freeze your corpses for the butcher! Get ready!"

Meanwhile...

As the queen faced off with her first real opponent, a handful of magikoopas scattered around the ring of minions drew magic circles on the ground around the battle field, preparing another spell. The queen simply stared Zero down, smiling wickedly as the battleground was set up for her leisure.

Ashton, although he could hear Zero's plea, ignored it. His face looked even more dead than it did when they met in the arcade. It seemed he was so exhausted from bringing the paper minions to life, his only purpose there was simply to facilitate Caster. The only reason he seemed to be alive was the dark magic surrounding his person, like some sort of necrotic life support. It was clear the master was nothing more than a puppet at this point.

It was also clear that the older Ashton looked, the queen appeared younger than before as well. "I guess your little attempt to talk your way out of this won't work. So sad~"

In short time, the magikoopas had finished their sigils, and were sitting in meditation in the middle of their drawings. The other minions made space as the lines connected between each magic circle, forming an even larger one across the field, causing each magikoopa to levitate in the air, brimming with dark energy. Then around the arena a wall of fire rose, trapping Zero and his golem friend alone with the queen and her master.

A pair of Lakitu floated overhead, recording the event which was then broadcasted to every TV in the city.

"Smile darling, you're on camera~" the queen taunted, laughing. "The stage is set! The rules are out the window! Everyone can see us now! The battle of the century! What are you gonna do without your little girlfriend now? You can't use command seals!"

As she spoke, the queen poured out her dark aura, her underworld hands surrounding her body.

Ashton, who floated to the side to watch the fight, was cloaked in a hard barrier made of purple, galaxy-looking aura.

The queen's eye sparkled and she winked, making lightning strike around the arena. A toxic energy lingered in the air, the screams of lost souls ringing in Zero's ears, a cold hand running down his back. It was time. The queen raised her right hand, sending a bolt of lighting to strike where he stood.

Vivian followed Kyria out of the castle, gasping as the wall of fire shot up from the ground surrounding the fight.

"Oh no... this isn't good! Isn't Berserker in there? How are we gonna help?"

Side: Rean

Sipping from a wine glass filed with a deep red liquid. Rean watched as the corpses of the fallen monsters began to dissipate. They weren't even more than a snack for his new powers. Checking his wrist to observe the crimson energy moving through his veins. A sigh was all Rean could give at such an exasperating turn of events. There was nothing more to do but push on in search of something better to sate his thirst. "One of those Masters should do. Either that or... that irritating nun. Saber can deal with the Caster." uttered Rean as canine teeth sharper than knives were revealed with each word that rolled off his tongue. Placing the glass on a dumpster and turning on his heel. Rean wordlessly moved outside of the little alley he'd just eaten in. Chaos was still raging across the city with screaming civilians, Nintendo monsters and Malfested running amok. None of this was of any use to Rean. So he decided that Casters Castle would be a suitable place to find prey.

Producing the Hanged Man from his coat. A cluster of trees began sprouting up from the ground. Placing his gloved hands into his pockets. Rean leapt from branch to branch using only the tips of his toes. Soon the rather cliche and imposing looking castle that could have only belonged to Caster came into view. Landing on the top of an upturned Tesla. Rean began to assess the situation in front of him. Unfortunately a lightning bolt came his way with alarming speed. Luckily Rean hopped away from the car. "I must say you do find the most amusing ways to get into trouble... Ruler" stated Rean whilst running a finger along the brim of his hat. While Ruler and her Master were no doubt on Reans shit list. Caster currently stood in his way. Her antics prevented their Grail War from proceeding in a way that interested Rean. The Holy Grail war was a melting pot of desires, deaths and choices. This joke of an army created by Caster was getting in the way of that.

"I'll lend you all a hand. Caster needs to die so that we can get back to business"

Orihara Orihara Topless Topless

Side: Saber

Saber felt the weight of a titans fist upon him. If he were flesh and blood, this may have hurt. However this body forged by the immortal Zasalamel could no be crushed so easily. When he emerged from the crater formed from such an attack. His gaze was fixed on the metal goliath no doubt piloted by Rider. Rider Servants rarely possessed impressive enough parameters by themselves. This was where their mounts could tip the scales in their favor. Saber knew that if he wanted to collect the souls of Rider and his Master. That metal mount would need to be destroyed. Dragging the blade of Soul Edge behind him. The Azure Knight began digging his feet into the ground and pushing himself forward by concentrating power in his legs. Although possessing C Rank speed despite his hefty frame and weapon. Saber was unable to parry the incredibly fast tentacle that came out of nowhere. Said tentacle pierced through his armor. Looking at the damage to his body. Not more than a grunt came from the swordsman as he cleaved the appendage with his blade. Pulling the piece still in his chest. Dark flames were all that could be seen as Saber crushed the fleshy thing with minimal effort. "Beast in service of Caster. You will now feel the blade of Soul Edge" said the Azure Knight as a group of Malfested gathered around him. Taking a moment to bisect them all. The eye adorning his sword eerily stared at Casters monster.

Taking his attention away from Rider's metal man. Saber decided to destroy the other tentacles of this abomination. Armed with his demonic sword now ablaze with the souls of those who had fallen to it. The Azure Knight swung with enough force to smash the ground beneath the tentacle. Such a beast was composed of many others. A gestalt being was a perfect opponent for Saber. Every piece shaved off was an individual soul to feed Soul Edge. Which was mana to repair any damage to his armor. Taking another swing at the creature with both hands on his sword. Saber glared at Rider inside of his robot. After this nuisance was taken care of. Rider was next on the chopping block.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Orihara Orihara

QFYpyi2YPxMCiCzxi_oOs35Mi6VgcH9AUKk-iC26zLeIb69ySAH_2Ddxw4z-WdvTJNn2O9E6otW_FvAsi87cTbrKBDUUp8y95mkSMVTbk0iUkqNQaH4bF8cFDr5xM27b-2tvIwUmWPghuc1vZWffR6o

unknown.png

--Zero, The Berserker--
HP: 80%
Mad Enhancement: 100%
NP: 50%
--Celine, The Spinel Golem--
HP: 100% (2% lightning damage taken)
OST:
FATE
"...Hmph. So you enter a war and fail to assert dominance over your own Servant, not even putting a fight against her control. You clearly lack the resolve to see your wish fulfilled by the Grail till the end." Zero scoffed as he noticed his attempt at negotiation fell on literal deaf ears. The Queen's Master looking more and more ragged by the minute--as if his very life is being siphoned out of him. "You're nothing but a disappointment, Master." He scowled, the Master's state reminding him of his own past--a Colonel of a Reploid Army failing to command his own units to stop rebelling against Man, thus labelling them Mavericks.

It's clear that Zero must eliminate Caster to free this Master from her curse--unless he manages to rouse himself from this destructive parasitic relationship.

Zero merely glanced behind him as a wall of fire was erected around both pairs of combatants, conjured by what seems to be mage-like turtles. Lines on the ground indicating that a Magic Sigil has been drafted and activated, enhanced by the Queen of Shadows herself. So she intends to not run away this time. Good. The quicker this menace is dealt with, the quicker Zero and Kyria can get back to the slow paced war.

Zero lowered his stance as he prepared to finally sever the contract between Caster and her Master, Saber drawn on one hand, a sharp and rotating shield equipped on the other. He merely glanced at the turtles sitting atop clouds, fishing lines whose hooks are attached to cameras; recording the battle that is about to ensued.

"And I thought I was supposed to be the Servant representing Madness--you're more insane than I realize." Zero chuckled to himself as Caster taunted him, encasing her Master in what would be a barrier of cosmic darkness. That's an important detail. If he could break that, then the Master would be exposed. "I don't need them to slice you in two, Maverick." He growled, trusting that his Master could simply find a

Zero started off the fight by throwing his shield at the Queen like a shuriken as darkened lightning struck. The shrills of the damned meant nothing to Zero; after all, he was not exactly programmed to care about who he killed; that part of him just developed along with his relationships.

As lightning struck, Zero was forced to move around, dashing to ensure that he wouldn't be hit by the Queen's lightning as he swung his blade twice as he landed, sending two crescent waves at the encased Magus, attempting to discern how strong the barrier is.

Celine meanwhile, let out a roar as it began to charge magical energy onto its eye, taking the lightning that would strike it before firing a focused beam at the Queen of Shadows.

rSLcqmU4G5Z04Eqynu0cUFrMJFgq-o_xdODdSwLhUvR5ig2FpbLtPRfCsY_tdFuTbVbUDfV3ErVu-wdDhHge2fieIOIEPHZMOLhgBwhiB6VYyCqwWLb1ej_8_w8D19w-c92ZCVDVe_0mbrO1XfU6Cok

"Oh, come the fuck on! Of all the places she could be, she decides to go here?!" Kyria cursed her luck as she immediately noticed the arena of fire right outside her Mother's doorstep. Looking around, it seems that there's an obvious conduit to this fire barrier--balls of darkness in a circle; sounds like if they break one, the entire thing should collapse. Even then, that just adds more problems as it would draw the attention of the Caster.

"Wait, are those...?" Kyria looked up, initially checking how high the fire wall goes only to see familiar looking turtles with cameras on their fishing lines. "Lakitus? Either she's using them as back up or..." She wanted to piece things together, meaning that half of her job is done for them--all she needs to do now is broadcast a message. A cry for help and a gamble to take the Crystal Stars from the Queen's control.

'Berserker, come in!' Kyria tried to contact Zero telepathically, unsure if their telepathic link would even go through the Shadow Queen's Arena of Fire. 'Do you read me?!'

Last edited:

When lightning struck around he group, Allison and Reid were the only ones shaken while Rodney and Ruler remained calm. When a lightning bolt hit the Tesla and completely destroy it, Reid yelled "What the hell man?! I paid good money on that bitch! How am I supposed to explain my insurance about it?!" That made him really mad. "Well, if it is a fight you want, then it is a fight you will get. There's four of us and two of you." Ruler said, ready to have a tussle with the sisters until Rean arrived and declared his aid to the group, much to the surprised of Allison and Ruler.

"Um...excuse me." Reid said to get his attention "Hi, my name is Reid Richards, with an "I", not to be confused with the Reed Richards from the Fantastic Four, my parents are complete comic addicts. I'm a math teacher from John the Baptist Academy and I do got to say, you have a really nice ha-" His words suddenly got cut short when Rodney started to rain lead on the sisters with no second thought. "Rodney, my man! What the hell was that?!" Reid asked, visibly shaken. "If the guy wants to help, then don't hold him back. And also, the quicker we get rid of them, the better." Rodney replied.

((Oops, accidently posted incomplete post. Editing right now!))

Team Lancer and ???

Interactions:

---------------------------

As the War for the Gem raged on, and servants were battling, an unexpected servant appeared.... who just pulls a Caster. Seriously, this sorry is about to beat Fate/strange Fake for making me go "huh?". And while we'll get to the new Archer eventually, there's a little something I would like to point out first.

-----------------------------

While Berserker and Caster had begun their battle, behind the firewall, something rather... odd had happened.

38577.png

These curious pods had appeared in a flash of blue light outside of the flames. Glowing green from the core cylinder area, they appeared to be... rather futuristic. Any attempts to harm them or transport them by Caster's army would prove to not work. It seems to be both immune to any kind of physical, and magical attacks!

While it may appear utterly foreign, a certain Master of Berserker may have an idea of what they could be....

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Orihara Orihara
----------------------

Meanwhile, two more Pods would show up nearby a certain Saber and Rider, appearing in a flash of blue and glowing green just like the ones for Berserker and Caster... with similar invincibility.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
----------------------
Unfortunately for Assassin and Zack, their Pod chose to spawn itself right in the middle of the road infront of them- better hope they don't crash into it!

ZackStop ZackStop
-----------------------

And for the Ruler Squad.... there was an anomaly. While the pod spawned in the same as the rest, there appeared to be some kind of..... forcefield around it. Even touching it could send you flying.

Topless Topless
-----------------------

And for the final one that had spawned near a servant... that was where our tale of the Archer that desired everlasting peace begins...

------------------------

X could already tell that something was off about his summoning. First of all.... the one in front of him definitely wasn't his Master. A Caucasian with Blond Hair, strikingly sky-blue eyes, and he had a Lance made of gold that was pointed straight at the Heroic Spirit of the Bow.

For a moment, neither the Repliod known as X nor his opponent moved as both stared at each other. To get into a battle right after being summoned with (Who he thought to be) Lancer? This wasn't good. X opened his mouth, prepared to try and talk this out before...

Well, he definitely prepared for a boy atop a lightning horse, of all things, to burst through the wall.

-------------------------

Needless to say, Nick was not in the best of states. After having... well.... He didn't want to think about it. And now, his left hand had.... command seals. Different from the SPRQ engraved on his right, these looked rather.. different.

latest

The only thing this could mean was... well, Nick wasn't also in the best state mana-wise. if this theory was right... well, providing for his servants was going to be a whole lot harder now. Fighting down a headache, he barely even noticed as Tempest flew right through the wall, practically blasting the alley wall apart. After setting Nick down, the horse whinnies into the air before charging off, disappearing into vapor.

"..."

The silence between the three continued for a few more moments before Nick finally spoke. "Uhhhhh...... So Lancer, how do I have 3 extra command seals," raising his left hand to demonstrate the brand-new ones he had received "And how on god did another servant pop up?"

Lancer groaned to himself mentally, before glancing back at the mysterious servant to have shown up, looking as confused as he felt. This was going to take a while to sort out.......

------------------------

"So what you're saying is..." X said, looking even more confused than before. "You were fighting off this Casters minion... before a different Archer encountered and began to fight you two. You managed to.... send him back to the Throne of Heros. And somehow, in his dying actions, he summoned me?" Shaking his head, X felt like he was experiencing a migraine. As if he wasn't already a reluctant participant of the war.

"Since we'll be working together, allow me to share my true name. I am X, servant Archer."

Lancer looked at Nick for a moment, with the young master giving an almost unseeable nod. Turning back to Archer, he said "You can just call me Jason- I'm servant Lancer, but... that was pretty obvious." He had already shrunk the weapon back into its coin form and stowed it in his pocket.

Nick nodded awkwardly "I-I'm Nickhil, but I just go by Nick." Was it just X's imagination, or did his newfound master look... exhausted?

X was close for the mark. Nick could feel his mana circuits being kicked into overdrive at the cost of holding onto two servants. Even though he held an impressive amount, it still was exhausting his mana supply.

'Lancer, Archer... Can you two go into Sprite mode?' He asked thought the mental connection he shared with servants.

'Sure thing Master'

'Alright'

As the two of them disappeared from view, Nick sighed with relief as the burden upon his circuits was lessened. Now, he had to think up a plan...

And yet, he remembered the dying words of the previous Master of Archer. How his sister was in the Hospital. He asked to tell her that he had died.

Luckily for him, he was spared some time to make that decision by a flash of blue.

———————

As if this War couldn’t get more complicated….. Nick sighed to himself as Archer had finished explaining that Noble Phantasm he had held in these “Capsule Pods” After letting Archer and Lancer both briefly dematilerize to collect the “program” alongside a singular part. Archer confirmed he had received a “Caster” Armour Prgram with the “head” pieces, while Jason had received a legs piece.

So…. Now, what to do? Both of the servants present confirmed that the nearby flaming… wall was from a Servant. Thinking for a bit, Nick walked out of the alley, closely followed by Lancer and Archer in spirit form.

‘Archer, Lancer, since both of you all can only claim one set at a time… we can’t just use whichever Pods we want, and I assume the same the will apply to other servants… ’ And he did want to investigate the flames, so….

‘I’ve decided. Archer, Lancer. Archer and I will check out the flames…. And Lancer, you can go around in spirit mode, see if you can spot any. If you can interact with them, great, get the part if possible. If not, then remember it’s location for later.’

It seems the best possible way. After taking a quick glance through his second servants stats, he had to conclude Lancer was the faster among the two. And while keeping him in spirit mode would slow him down a bit, it would help him be able to keep Archer powered up in case of a fight.

All in all, he was almost happy with himself. Almost.

Meanwhile, Pancer had noted that his Master seemed to have… changed slightly. He frowned to himself, windering how traumatic it must have been, to finish off the Master of the previous Archer.

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he sent the mental equivalent of a thumbs up before floating away. First, he thought he would try his luck somewhere out in the park. After all, there could maybe be a chance.

———————-

As Lancer left, Archer appeared once more, rematerializing once more. With a nod from Nick, the two set out, intent on finding out what could be happening in the forest…..​

Last edited:
The SMORG laughed with triumph at its own successful shot to Saber's armor, happy to break through it. The beast prepared another slam when Saber crushed its tentacle under the weight of his sword, scattering the smaller SMORGs that made up the appendage. A flood of them crawled up his body, sticking to him as he prepared another slam to the ground beneath the larger body. THE SMORGs adjusted fluidly to the broken ground caused by his sword, all crying "SMORGSMORGSMORGSMORGSMORG!"

The creature attempted to gain its balance while its mini-me's continued to climb and engulf Saber. A claw-shape would sprout from one of its larger tentacles, which would shoot out and attempt to grab Saber.

Meanwhile, the sisters ducked into the shadows as a hell fire of machine gun bullets ripped thru the air. Beldam and Marilyn came back up on opposite sides of the gang, the former sister chanting an incantation that would bring solid ice up from under Rodney's feet to trap him. Marilyn popped up in front of Ruler to surprise her with a clap attack!

Back at the arena, the queen shrieked with laughter as her opponent outran her lightning bolts. As she expected, Zero's first move was to hit the mysterious barrier around her master, off which the waves from his sword bounced uselessly. His distraction gave her ample time to summon her DIAMOND STAR. "You're pleasingly fast Berserker, but you wasted your first turn!" She jeered as the star began to bounce around the battlefield, growing larger as it did, causing stronger and stronger earthquakes each time it landed. It followed Zero as the queen's magick directed it to crush him.

Outside, Vivian was starting to panic. "Oh no! That's not good! She's started using the crystal stars... Whatever you're planning to do, we have to do it fast!"

The queen, meanwhile, had her eye on Celene. She summoned her EMERALD STAR as soon as the beam was fired, slowing down time just long enough to move far enough out of the way for the beam to blow by her. The star remained in the air, recharging. She didn't want to use all of her Emerald power at once, it was worth saving. Still, the beam managed to blow up one of her magikoopas along with a slew of baddies standing outside the ring of fire which were meant to blockade anyone who would try to interfere. This did weaken the firewall to the queen's chagrin, but didn't break it. There were 6 more total around the ring.

The queen decided killing the golem first would allow her to focus on her main nuisance, so she snaked a shadow hand up behind celene and grabbed her, lifting her into the air. "Who are you gonna save? Yourself or that magick turret over there?" She taunted as she dangled Celene sadisticly in the air.

Meanwhile, Nastasia had grown tired of holding the school hostage. She stepped out and contacted her minion news feed in regards to the whereabouts of active servants. This yielded much better results. She was especially happy knowing she could find Caster's main target, as well as having come into possession of another certain secret weapon...

Meanwhile, back at the CAD-RF, a secret agent was making a groundbreaking scientific discovery...

• QFYpyi2YPxMCiCzxi_oOs35Mi6VgcH9AUKk-iC26zLeIb69ySAH_2Ddxw4z-WdvTJNn2O9E6otW_FvAsi87cTbrKBDUUp8y95mkSMVTbk0iUkqNQaH4bF8cFDr5xM27b-2tvIwUmWPghuc1vZWffR6o

unknown.png

--Zero, The Berserker--
    HP: 80%
    Mad Enhancement: 100%
    NP: 50%
    --Celine, The Spinel Golem--
    HP: 98%
    OST:
    THE HOT WIND BLOWING
    "Tsk." Zero clicked his tongue as his slashes bounced off of the Master's barrier. He already knew that he'll have to weaken it somehow. Just before he could shoot it, the Queen shot out one of the Crystal Stars that was used as conduits for the territory spell. Zero switched to his buster, aiming to shoot at the Queen while dashing away from the star, struggling with the shrinking space thanks to the star's growing size.

"GRRR!" Celene growled as the Queen ensnared to golem with a massive shadowy hand, struggling as it attempted to free itself from its binds as it began to charge another beam from its spinel eye while the Queen gave an ultimatum--only giving Zero the space he needed.

"How about Option 3." Zero switched to the Flail weapon, shooting it towards the dangling Celene, its spikes burrowing onto the golem as he used it to escape the Diamon Star like a grappling hook, attaching the flail to his buster, Zero landed ontop of the Golem, using his Flail Buster to dribble the spiked crystal morning star onto the Shadowy hand knowing that it will bounce towards Zero like a persistent homing shot, he would then shoot the flail towards the Master's barrier, grappling towards it; aiming to crash the Diamon Star towards it!

~X, The Archer~
NP: 100%

~Nick, Master of Archer and Lancer~
MP: 37%, Increasing slowly.

~Jason Grace, The Lancer~
HP: 70%
NPS: 62%

As the two made their way over, Nick was now being held in Archer's hands as the Heroic spirit zoomed across the city, dodging any of Casters monsters that appeared to Block their way, occasionally stopping to save some bystanders caught up in the war. Nick was still feeling like crap mana-wise, but he could feel it returning to him bit by bit. He was going to have to figure out how to handle himself better.... after all, what was the point of taking on two servants if he couldn't keep both of them materialized?

One thing he noted about his servant was... well, Lancer had described Berserker as a humanoid robot, and Nick couldn't help but wonder if Berserker looked anything like Archer... after all, the description of an Arm Canon was something both Berserker and his servant shared, with Archer shooting down the minions with his. Still, it felt almost impossible for him to summon a fictional servant that came from the same world as another... what were the odds?

After Archer made sure the civilians got to a safe area, he picked up Nick again, bridal-carry style, before zooming back off toward the forest. At this point, the duo had made their way into the outskirts of the forest, treading slowly as they approached the flames.

---------------------

X was honestly surprised by the number of baddies surrounding the flaming wall like they were... protecting what-or rather, whoever was inside. As a laser beam shot out, blowing through the army, Nick instinctively dived down, even when they were a reasonable distance away, covered by the forest.

One perk of being summoned as an Archer was having access to the skill known as Hawkeye, letting him see far better than other servants, and at great distances. Approaching slowly X quickly sent a message to his Master.

Sit tight for now, Master. If this crowd finds you out... I doubt that even with a command seal I'll both be able to protect you and escape with our lives, should it come to that.

Quickly identifying the flaming balls keeping the flame wall aloft, X assumed that if they were to fall, the wall would be taken out... but the horde of monsters would attempt to stop him. Even if he managed to hold them off for a while, that wouldn't help him in any way to get inside. Glancing upwards, X pondered if he could make use of a certain armor of his.... but that would still draw the hordes attention to him. What he really needed, was a distraction.

And as if the universe heard him, he was in luck. As an explosive was thrown, it did what it did best and exploded, causing a wave of little black bomb-shaped monsters to violently explode. Whatever sympathy X might've had for the panicked horde had already vanished, seen from how they had been willing to attack civilians. Noting the one who had wrought mayhem upon the monsters was already headed away, X turned his head away from her. While it may be slightly worrying about who she was, it was a problem he would have to put aside for later... and chasing her now would waste the opportunity she had given him.

Pulling up his available armors, X selected a certain... bird-inspired one.

-------------------

As Lancer finally arrived in Vancourt Park, he floated about as he looked for any more pods...

Topless Topless

---------------------

Any being who was watching the forest would notice a flash of blue, before Archer sprinted out, decked out in some... interesting armor.

latest

Pulling out his buster to quickly shoot at a few surrounding mobs, X quickly activated the Armor main ability. He suddenly boosted himself upwards, flying high above the horde as he attempted to cross the magical flames!

The Falcon Armor was one designed for aerial movement, and it granted X Free Move, letting him stay airborne for a limited time; effectively flying through the air. While it may have been heavily damaged on a certain previous mission, it was fully operational now.

Now, could he actually make it across?

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara

The battle seemed to go off without a second thought, an exchange of bullets and magecraft. Rean watched on curiously as the trio of sisters ducked into the shadows to escape the gunfire. Scratching his chin with a gloved hand. It didn't look like he would be able to locate them all at once. Luckily they seemed to reemerge just to pounce on Rodney and Ruler. However he quickly noticed that only two of them had emerged. So naturally he went about locating the final sister with a quick divination. Taking out a card depicting a cloaked man covered in thorny purple vines. The ground beneath the magus rippled a little as purple vines began spreading out underneath him in multiple directions. Rotating his head like an owl to watch where each individual vine ended up. Rean was happy to see one of them abruptly stop at a certain spot. Leaping into the air with inhuman grace. A quadruple somersault worthy of an Olympic medal was his means of transport to the streetlight next to his target. While he had never played through the content. Rean was aware that the Shadow Sirens were a trio. Which meant that the final member should be hiding in the shadow his eyes were currently locked onto. Moving down the length of the streetlight as if walking on solid ground. Rean smiled with his fangs showing. "WRYYYYY" remarked the black hatted mage as he inched closer and closer to the shadows.

Saber's metallic frame was currently swarming with these abominations calling themselves SMORG. As soon as he crushed the nearest tentacle under his blade. Even more Smorg attempted to penetrate his armor. More and more dark energy began to seep out of the chipped metal. However Saber was not the least bit afraid or deterred. He was the Azure Knight, the scourge of Ostrheinburg who would set the world ablaze, the infernal NIGHTMARE. "PERISH!" cried Saber as his body immediately burst into flames. Grabbing a cluster of SMORG in his clawed hand. Saber crushed them into a fine source of souls. With a massive claw coming at him with murderous intent. He met its grab with a mighty swing of his sword. The resulting clash caused a shockwave that caused all of the glass in a mile radius to shatter. "FOOLISH CREATURE! AN ABOMINATION THE LIKES OF YOU SHALL NEVER DEFEAT ME!" yelled Saber before summoning his steed once more. Climbing onto his flaming mount and ordering it to climb upon the tentacle that become a claw. His target was the core of the beast. Destroying it would allow him to turn to a much more worthy sacrifice to Soul Edge. Rider was his true target. Which was why Saber needed to eliminate this SMORG squid as soon as he could.

Orihara Orihara

While the other teams were out fighting hoards of enemies, Team Assassin were only now making their way into ground zero, and Zach had a big decision to make regarding the future of his role here. Using a command seal now could prove detrimental, but if he wanted to uncover the truth of the Gonpander name, it might be his only option.

Zach studied the command seal on his hand, as if it would give him answers that could sway him one way or the other. He was just so indecisive. "Maybe..." Zach thought to himself. "Maybe I don't want to know..." He always though of his father like a faraway shadow he could never approach. Distantly looming over him, but never close enough to make a firm connection, despite him being his blood. He was always obedient to him like a good son should be, never as an obligation but just because it felt right to be. Zach's life was a strict regiment that kept him intact, and what would happen of that order was broken, Zach thought. Would it break him? Zach could see himself in a blank darkness floating aloft in an endless sea of nothing, before all of it shattered like glass.

Zach tightened his fist as they entered a tunnel, the faint reflection of the headlights allowing the smallest bit of visibility. He just had to know what his father was doing behind the curtain. Why he was conditioned to fight, why he was out here fighting a war and why he was kept in the dark for so long. Was this his only purpose? To win this war? All these thoughts rushed through his head before he opened his mouth and turned to 6. "Assassin..." Zach's command seal began to glow as the lower half of the triangle scratched away. One command seal used up, and Zach spoke affirmed. "Tell me everything you know about my Father, everything." That's when a slight red gleam appeared on 6's visor for only a moment before stopping the vehicle in the middle of the tunnel. "Your Father has been using his magic to give others unbreakable commands." 6 spoke before elaborating. "He uses the broadness of this ability to sway how people behave, but I don't know how many he can use on each individual and I don't know the extent of this power." 6 looked over at his Master, as Zach got a sinking feeling in his gut. "He only used two on me, so that may be the limit to his power. 'If I give you a command, you follow it to a tee...' That was his first command." He stopped for a moment, before telling Zach the second one. "'Tell no one what I tell you, under no circumstances.'"

Zach paused to think about what he was just told. Clearly, his Father was making a play for control. In that moment, Zach felt as though he always knew this deep down, but never thought about it. The fact that his Father was in control of everything was something he always knew but why only now was he understanding what that really meant? "He's used this on just about everyone, if I had to guess. Those assassins, even you." Zach tensed up. "Even me?" A sense of dread came over him in that moment, a feeling that maybe he was just a puppet the entire time. Zach's head fell into his hands as he took this all in the best he could. "Those assassins..." Zach relived the attack on his life. "Why did I never question it before? What kind of Father puts a hit on his own son?" 'You did well my son.' Zach recounted York telling him after the ordeal. Zach gripped his own hair in frustration, but quickly calmed down. Only now, he wasn't sure if he wanted to be calm, or if that was part of his Father's brainwashing.

Zach sat back against his seat, letting his hands fall to his lap. "I killed people... They probably were doing it against their will..." He turned his head to look at 6. "I know." 6 said. "I was brainwashed as a child. Made me a better soldier. Maybe that's what he wanted." Zach sat there in silence for a moment, a good 10 seconds of silence before finally asking him. "Do you know what his commands for me were. Like, what he said to me to make me what I am?" The spartan thought about how to tell him, since he didn't know the exact words he could have spoken to his master, but knew based on implication. 'He won't mind that much, all of those worries just slip away.' 6 remembered York saying that night. 'It's merciful, really...' "Your mind detaches itself from any suspicions. It's why you've never questioned your father and his motivations. All those things that should stand out as detrimental. It's why you're out here instead of him, fighting his war for him." Zach put his head down, wondering what he was doing here. Now with this information, he understands more than he ever had. He could already feel that tiny voice in his head slipping away, the one that tells him something is horribly wrong. "Is that it huh...?" Zach said out loud with a distinctly malicious tone. "Guess I'm just another wheel in the cog." Zach put on his mask. He had heard enough, he was already heartbroken, distraught and angry. He needed to calm down, he just needed to do what he came here to do and not worry about it. "I'll just do my job. Let's get going." He took a deep breath as 6 began to drive again.

Funnier President Funnier President

They began to move forward and reach the outside of the tunnel. B312 was warry of his master now, he knew that look and had seen it countless times worn by marines. His mental state was shot, and there was a good chance he would be irrational. That was already on top of the irrational mind of a teenager. "Good grief..." He thought to himself. That was when a large metal object appeared in a big flash of light, forcing 6 to hit the breaks. "Zach, brace!-" was all he managed to say as the tires screeched. Had anyone else been driving, they would have crashed right into it, but luckily for the augmented Spartan III, he reacted quickly. Now a few feet away from the thing, he glanced at Zach who was tense and surprised at the sudden jerk. "At least I had my seatbelt on." 6 was relieved. Now that Zach was shaken up, he just might have had his brain reset. He might not be a loose canon tonight after all. "Stay here." He said before opening the door and walking out with his gun aimed forward. 6 approached the pod carefully and tried to deduce what it was. He carefully reached a hand out, noting a sort of energy barrier becoming visible as his hand approached.

Orihara Orihara

He was curious, but took no chances to touch it. At the very least, he didn't think it was an explosive. He lowered his Assault Rifle and began to make his way back to the SUV, when he noticed red bogies appear on radar. 6 looked around, before looking down a dark ally way that seemed to have the distinct sound of marching footsteps coming from them. He raised his gun once more as the mass of enemies gave a menacing silhouette, but that quickly changed when they came out into the light. A bunch of Goombas and the like had appeared on the street. A long, awkward pause from both him and the weird looking creatures. 6 was unimpressed to say the least, rapid firing at them as they all poofed away in clouds of smoke upon defeat. It didn't take long for the smoke to clear, leaving nothing behind. "...alright." 6 said aloud before turning back to the SUV, seeing that Zach was just as dumbfounded as he was. "Aren't those things from the Mario games?" 6 turned the keys, starting the car and said nothing before driving around the pod.

Ichi
ZackStop ZackStop

Ichi was left on her own again. She told Zach everything she wanted to, and then he left after the explosion. The door locked after he left, and she approached the door, putting an ear up to listen to whatever was happening outside. It seems there's talk going on, but she can't tell what they were saying.

-----------------
Team Rider
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Gurren stepped back as Saber emerged from the crater that he was smashed into. Shiori started to sweat, but the giant white monster started to attack Saber, and forget all about them.
"Master, what should we do?" He asked, waiting for her orders.
Shiori was silent for a second, but then looked at Kamina, with sincerity in her eyes. "We have to run! Even if you have Gurren, I don't think Saber is gonna be easily defeated by it!"

Kamina watched Saber fight the big blob while Shiori replied. "If we don't take this chance now, we may not have a chance to defeat Saber again." He replied. Shiori was shocked. "But Rider, that servant is the strongest type there is! We have no way to meet him head on-"

"Shiori, let's see you grit those teeth!" He punched her in the face, causing Shiori to fall back on her ass. "Ow! What was that for?" She asked, holding her injured cheek.
"You can't just assume we have no way to even the score. I'll show you that I will not let some obstacle prevent you from truely smiling again."

"Rider...."
"Of course, I can't do it alone!" He said, as the cockpit opened.
"Get up on top and put your hand with your command seals over the hole there."
"Have you lost your mind?!"
"Just trust me! It's the only way we can meet Saber head on!"
Shiori had doubts, but maybe Kamina had a point. If there's a way to fight Saber, she needed to take the opportunity now.

The sisters dodged the bullets and blended into the shadows. Beldam casted a spell to encase Rodney's feet in ice. "Shit!" He exclaimed as he went for his side to pull out a pistol and shoot the ice to break himself free. He turned to Beldam and fired more rifle bullets at her. On the other hand, Marilyn appeared in front of Ruler to deliver an attack. Ruler however was quick enough to stretch out her arm to blast her with a stream of hot flames before the ghost could do anything. Meanwhile, Allison and Reid couldn't help but watch until they noticed a mysterious pod that came out of nowhere...

Topless Topless Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Ratatatatat...!

Beldam danced like a whack-a-mole, popping up and down as bullets followed her every move. Each time she emerged from the ground she would come up with a funny face to make at Rodney, hoping to piss him off as much as she could if she kept this up.

Marilyn was met head-on with a blast of fire, pushing her back a short distance from ruler as she collapsed to the ground. "Guhh!" she blurted, and as she looked back up at Ruler she saw a haunting image of the deceased. The flames reminded her of the long gone Vivian, who's face flashed over Ruler's amidst the flames and triggered a response.

Marilyn turned over, hiding and burying her face in her hands in distress, looking away from ruler while she went into a shock-induced fit of sobbing. Meanwhile a shadowy figure lured Rean away from the rest of the group. He charged, pinpointing the creature's location, only to be met with a startling surprise. Because the being who emerged from the darkness to confront Rean was... himself?

"Hey there, slick. Lookin for a handsome stud? You found me~"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Back at the WWE FIREWALL CAGEMATCH LAKITU LIVESTREAM SMACKDOWN WWE XXIV SLAMDOWN HOEDOWN MOWDOWN BRODOWN A LA TURTLE BUKAKKE THEATER, the hit song BACK IN BLACK played over loudspeakers as yet another megaman hero hovered over the stadium to get in on the chaos.

Meanwhile Queen's megasized DIAMOND STAR was inadvertently led to the arm of the hand gripping Zero's golem friend, as it bounced recklessly causing heavy earthquakes that even the minions outside could feel rocking the ground beneath them. Queen yawned, unaffected as she gloated with elegant levitation while the Star crashed into the arm, snapping the two free - at which point Celene would FALL on top of and RIDE THE STAR, which paraded towards Zero who once again used his grappling hook to spider man over to the barrier protecting Ashton. Queen smirked, ending the attack. The Diamond Star shrank to its original size before it could reach him, taking a place beside the Emerald star to recharge, and forcing Celene to either fall flat on the field or cling to the star and float with it.

"You imbecile! The Stars are at my command! You think I'd let them work to my detriment? Behold! The power of my Crystal Stars!"

The queen summoned another, this time the Gold Star, which hovered over her body and spun rapidly as she used it to grow huge, huge, HUGE!

"Mommy's gonna have some fun with all you tiny babies!"

She yelled in her deep giantess voice.

"And lookie who the cat dragged in!"

She grinned as she noticed X who had entered the fray and decided to attack him with her next lightning bolt.

Back at the SMORGasbord, the monster squealed as Saber took out his large clawed tentacle, consequently, it had opened up, revealing the pink inner core as Saber prepared a final strike. His finishing blow resulted in a display of soul smoke rising from the beast and being absorbed into his body; the SMORG slowly disappeared as it cried in defeat, the message showing across Gaius's screen that said, "PREY SLAUGHTERED."

At the moment the SMORG died, a castle somewhere magically collapsed.

ZackStop ZackStop

As 6 and his master drove away, a mysterious character hiding behind a nearby tree made a phone call...

Last edited:

• rSLcqmU4G5Z04Eqynu0cUFrMJFgq-o_xdODdSwLhUvR5ig2FpbLtPRfCsY_tdFuTbVbUDfV3ErVu-wdDhHge2fieIOIEPHZMOLhgBwhiB6VYyCqwWLb1ej_8_w8D19w-c92ZCVDVe_0mbrO1XfU6Cok

OST: Caravan ~ The Hope For Freedom
    Interaction: Topless Topless Orihara Orihara (OPEN for Encounters!)

"Now if I was the city's TV Station, where would I be...?" Kyria mumbled to herself as she skated through the battleground that had became of the city, overrun by Paper Mario enemies left and right. Kyria could only defend herself by creating a crystal stick from one of her runes, using it as a makeshift bat that she'd use to defend herself. Luckily, she was a bit of a skater kid in her youth before she began streaming.

She's surprised that she could still do it while wandering about, seemingly at a lost...

Arrival in: 8 posts

Rean looked at the doppelganger that had taken his appearance. A lesser man would be unnerved, flattered perhaps. Not a single thought was wasted on the quality of the copy's visage. All that mattered was if he could copy Magecraft as well. "You must be the mimic or other. What was your name again... Dipshit? Doofus?" uttered Rean whilst casually tapping a finger against his temple. After seemingly wracking his brain over such a simple thing as a name. He was left with nothing to show for it. Casually taking a glance at his own body. Rean found it bit darker than usual. Likely it was some kind of power this imitator had invoked on him. Such a creature wasn't really anything to write home about. However underestimating whatever it was would only spell trouble so Rean pulled out a card from his coat. "If you're going to choose such a poor impression of me. I'm just going to have to deal with you in a suitable manner" remarked the unimpressed magus. On his card was ten goblets filled with water. Lifting a leg into the air with enough force to produce a sharp gust of wind. Rean slammed his heel into the ground beneath them. Tossing his card into the air, it split into ten chalices that each poured a large amount of water into the crater which now existed. No doubt Sister Claire, the Father and Ruler had seen him just now with their unique methods. His leg strength was completely inhuman. If only they knew just how far the rabbit hole went. When the water was knee deep. Rean invoked another card, that of Temperance. Soon the water began to swirl and churn violently. This stopped as soon as Rean raised a hand. Then he pointed at the Fake Rean which caused a mass of watery tendrils to shoot out from the water at the copy.

Saber had finally vanquished the annoying SMORG creature, reaping its soul for Soul Edge. Turning his attention to the metal titan that was chewing the scenery. The Azure Knight raised his sword to the heavens. "RIDER! YOUR NIGHTMARE BEGINS NOW!" cried the hulking Saber before digging his heel into the ground and launching himself forward. Sparks flew as Soul Edge scraped along the ground, its eye eerily looking around at things. Roaring like a beast as he gradually made his way to the large metal man that Ruler commanded. The raw power of a Saber could be seen with how much destruction was left just by his attempt to close distance. When he finally got there, he brought the hefty blade of his sword down onto the leg of the steel warrior. More sparks flew the moment the metal blade hit the metal leg. Dark flames danced across the flesh covered weapon. Hitting the leg again and again produced no conclusive results. Saber wasn't bothered though, eventually he would cleave through Riders mount. All that mattered was producing the hundreds of cuts required to down the iron behemoth. Something of that caliber would be no problem for a blade like Soul Edge.

Team Rider

Shiori got out of the cockpit and climbed up to the top, and what Kamina had said was true. There was a huge hole on the roof of his mech, and Shiori looked at her hand with the command seals on it.
'Can we... really defeat Saber if I do this?'

Her thought certainly was finished before Saber had struck Gurren in the leg, knocking it off balance and sending it falling backwards. Shiori fell and stopped herself from hitting the ground by grabbing onto the edge of the hole Kamina mention earlier.
She climbed into the hole as she heard Kamina getting angry at Saber.
"-Arent you Sabers supposed to be honorable or something?!"

Shiori felt that if Kamina kept running his mouth, Saber might unleash its full power. Shiori could take no chances anymore. She had to believe in Kamina. Shiori raised her hand as the drill marking on it glowed. "... What is this?" The mark made Circuits appear on her hand, which the converged into a small drill. She couldn't doubt Rider. This had to be a part of what he mentioned.

"I have to move forward! I'm not going to run anymore!"
She then yelled as she ran forward, drill pulled back, before reaching the key hole within Gurren, and slamming the drill in, before turning it.

"I knew she could do it." Kamina said after this happened. How he knew she did it is a mystery, but the inside of Gurren's cockpit soon glowed with a bright light as a circle on screen had a spiral spin around in it and take up the circles inner space.

Shiori was shot out of the hole and froze in mid air, as she then saw a strange light surround her, before it dissipated and she found herself inside of some machine. "What is going on?! I don't understand!"

biramadoni-lagann-preview.jpg

It turned out from those outside watching, Shiori had made a robot appear from nowhere, as the robots arms and legs retracted into its body, and extended a drill below ots body, as it slammed into the roof of Gurren.

"Now let's show them our combined power, Shiori!"
Kamina declared with a smile on his face as his arms were crossed. Gurren and the new machine's combining had immediately caused them to change appearance completely.

Gurren_Lagann_the_Drill_that_Pierced_the_Heavens.png

The new robot stared down at Saber, the lighting concealing part of its lower body as Kamina spoke. "Hope you're ready Saber, because I'm gonna unleash everything I've got to bring you down! You ready Shiori?!"
Shiori had no comment. The controls in the machine were unfamiliar to her. "I'm taking your silence as a yes."

And now, Rider and Shiori fights their toughest opponent by far. Can their combined power be able to defeat Saber?​

Ruler looked down at Marilyn as she had suddenly back a sobbing mess. "Geez, what's your problem?" She asked, perplexed by the ghost's sudden sadness. "You were so full of sass and now you've became a pathetic hot mess? Caster really needs some more capable allies." Disappointed, Ruler leaves Marilyn on her own and was about to lend Rodney a hand when he told her to stop. "Don't move!" He yelled as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out something that proved to be very handy at a situation such as this; a flashbang.

"Everyone, cover your eyes!" Rodney yelled and when Ruler, Allison, Reid and, hopefully, Rean did just that, he pulled the pin and threw it on the ground. Rodney quickly ducked and shielded his eyes just as the flashbang exploded with a blinding white flash, strong enough to temporarily stun the ghosts and leave them in the open. Rodney got up after that and went over to Beldam to whack her with his rifle like a bat.

~X, The Archer~
NP: 100%

~Nick, Master of Archer and Lancer~
MP: 40%, Increasing slowly.

~Jason Grace, The Lancer~
HP: 75%
NP: 64%

Theme: ROCKIN' ON

Zipping inside the roaring flames, X quickly analyzed the situation using his Eye of MInd (True) skill. The servant he assumed to be Caster had or was gigantic, a caucasian female with blond hair similar to his partner, except paler in skin tone. Further below her, engaged in battle was...

His friend.

The one and only Zero.

And yet, he was snapped out of his shock by the lightning bolt headed at him. Quickly racing through possibilities, he opted for the simplest one. Using an airdash to push himself backward, dodging the lightning strike. He could feel the electricity threatening to send him to earth as it blast down near him. Now falling diagonally towards the Fire-wall, he opted for another dash forward before aiming his Buster straight at Caster, charging up an attack!

As servants, they were beings made out of "mana", which meant that any injuries that could put a Maverick Hunter out of commission for a long while were recoverable if their master could provide enough. And yet, there was one common weakness between servants, their Spiritual Core. Damage to that was almost certain to send a servant back to the Throne of Heros, if not in a seriously damaged state. His plan here relied on the assumption that Caster's spiritual core had largened alongside her size....

Timing it down to the second, X finally released the shot. One of the main abilities of the Falcon Armor was the sacrifice of being able to use Special Weapons, in exchange for the Spear Charged Shot, a powerful ability taking the form of an energy lance able to pierce through almost anything. As of now, however, with Nick unable to provide as much mana as normal, X had a very limited number of shots.

The thing was, he had aimed the lance at the Golden Star floating in front of the Queen... In such a way that if she moved the star out of the way, it would strike the area X assumed the spiritual core would be located on her gigantic form. Even if Caster moved out of the way and it missed, the attack was almost guaranteed to go through her, considering she didn't have any way to dodge.

Maybe buying a precious second for Zero to counterattack again, after having slashed at her face. Landing on the ground, X prepared a normal charged shot, aiming it also at her brooch. While it was certainly a surprise to find his friend here, there would be no time to waste if they wanted to stop Casters' terrorization of the city.

And yet, there was no doubt in his mind that he and Zero could take her down.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Orihara Orihara
--------------------------------

Meanwhile, a certain master of two servants crouched down, eyeing the mansion. It didn't seem like anyone was home, and Nick didn't want to get caught out in the middle of the forest... it wasn't like he was scared or anything of the army of paper. Nope, not at all. Glancing left and right like a kid seeing if it was safe to cross the road, Nick sprinted as fast he could for the Pennyworth Mansion.

After checking Vancouver Park for any pods, Lancer was fully prepared to continue checking.... until his 6th sense began to flare up. Looking to the left where he had felt it, Lancer let out an invisible sigh before heading onwards, still in spirit form, towards it.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless

"Are those the words that come to mind when you see yourself in the mirror? That's kinda pathetic-" the clone chided with a smirk as he watched Rean do... whatever he was doing. By the time he had completed his spell, a small pack of SMORGS climbed onto Rean's body and swarmed him, tightening together to squeeze and constrict him. Behind him he could hear the sound of high heel footsteps.

The clone laughed as he allowed himself to be caught by the tendrils springing up from the water, knowing that his enemy was already screwed.

"Good job, decoy." a voice behind Rean congratulated the doppel, coming around to the front to show herself. It was Nastasia, and she had a small pack of Koopa troops and fuzzies behind her.

"Decoy? Who you calling- my name's... oh right, haha, can't let that slip. HEY WAIT!" He pointed at Rean with rage, "how did you even know my magick can only be undone by saying my name? Wait I shouldn't have said that..."

Nastasia sighed audibly. "Enough. That hardly matters now. What matters is my next move." when she said this, she looked directly into Rean's eyes. "Now, I'll make this easy. Don't even think about trying to overpower my will. You WILL serve Caster's army, yes?" She lifted her glasses, her eyes flashing bright red, attempting to gain control of Rean's mind.

"I managed to sneak a few of these little SMORGS from the huge monster your servant, Saber just destroyed. Speaking of which... I'm gonna need him on our side, 'kay? This is gonna go one of two ways for you. Easy, or hard."

With that, she flashed her eyes again, making a declaration.

"Obey my orders. Use the command seal. Command Saber to fight for our cause!"

Meanwhile...

Topless Topless

BANG!

Beldam was too slow to cover her eyes on Rodney's call when the flash grenade exploded, but Marilyn was already buried face first in her hands. Beldam reeled back. When Marilyn heard the WHACK of the gun against her sister she popped up, shocked at the brutality.

"Oww, my back! You rapscallion! Who hits an old lady with such force!"

Marilyn, in outrage, summoned a pillar of lightning to strike the assailant in retaliation!

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Funnier President Funnier President

Back at the WFCLLSWXSHMBATBT featuring THE GOOMBA BROS ON CRACK, the queen had her hands full with the two anbroids firing pulsar beams and laser swords what have you. When X dodged her lightning strike and Zero began shooting blasts at her chest the queen raised her hand, blocking her brooch immediately. That was when X did the one thing he shouldn't have done.

The Spear Charged Shot buried into the GOLD STAR, cracking it. A similar crack appeared in her left eye, and from it started leaking black ooze. A dark energy started to flow from the star as well, and its effects on the queen weakened as she lost her size and stature.

Her true form rised from the Peach facade, a dark, nebulous figure with long pink strands of hair. From her, a dark aura spilled out that made the wall of fire around the battlefield turn purple and black.

__shadow_queen_mario_and_3_more_drawn_by_liopluraldon__42fe7fd98f31942b4c51a42f2db399ee.jpg

"How dare you! HOW DARE YOU!"

The queen roared as Zero approached with his sawblade attack, clapping and catching him before he would reach her face. Meanwhile her hell hands grabbed Celene as she went to punch. Needless to say she was not as lucky as Zero or X, and the queen was ready to get serious.

She guarded the brooch on her Peach body with a shield made of hair while X shot his lance, and she attempted to knock him into the fire by swinging Celene at him. Even if she missed she would continue to take out her wrath on the golem, slamming her around the same way she did to Vivian. She would use more hands to tear Celene apart as violently as possible.

"That's it! SHOWSTOPPER!" she yelled as the GARNET STAR emerged from her brooch, and it rose high above the pillar of fire, blocking out the moon. From it spouted smaller versions of itself which plummeted to the ground like shooting stars or meteors, attacking as well a wide area around the wall of fire, striking inside and outside of the arena and indiscriminately destroying paper minions in the process.

Meanwhile....

"Who are you? What is going on with this city?"

"You are not from here... you have come to investigate the sudden warp in reality."

"Yeah, I thought it was weird that nobody else seemed to notice or care that the city suddenly turned to paper. But I'm really here because I got calls about the monster attacks. The FBI is keeping the borders of the city closed down and calling it a quarantine."

"You have come to the right place. This is the core of the phenomenon. What you have witnessed is the work a powerful dark magick."

"Magick? Like from a witch?"

"Precisely so. A thousand year old witch to be exact."

"First aliens now this? Hey, you never answered my first question. Who are you?"

"Apologies. I am a messenger of the paper gods. My name is Merlon. Our worlds have crossed briefly, and I will tell you what I can to help. This connection is not stable and cannot last forever."

"So what do I have to do?"

"Find the ones called Servants and Masters. They are fighting a secret war that has nothing to do with the world at large, but one aberrant has caused a mess."

The secret agent woke up from his experience. Psychics from the CIA sat around him, ending their trances, and closing the channel.

That was when Vivian felt a vibe in her soul. As they zoomed down the street on Kyria's roller skates she was keeping the road lit with her flames when she felt uneasy. "Uh... Kyrie?" she whispered, nervously. "Someone has been tampering with my grave site. I think they used the energy from my body as a link to communicate with the paper universe."

Last edited:
As team assassin drove through the streets, a number of extraordinarily tough battles were being wagered. Luckily for them, they managed to avoid any hoards of paper troops, giving them plenty of time to assess their surroundings without worry.

Zach sat there with a foot up against the dash, looking down at a blade he had in his hands. He was still processing what he had learned about his place in the world, and it was feeling bleak. It was like a dark pit had formed under him to fall in and never stop falling. However, he knew he had to get his head back in the game, because at any moment they could run into trouble. It was ground zero, after all.

"I got a bogey." 6 said firmly. A red blip had appeared on his radar, then another, and another few. He began to slow down as he uttered in slight confusion. "What...?" Zach looked over at him then through the window. As they came to a stop, they had both began to look out the window in amazement and shock. A large red robot had seemingly grown out of nowhere. "That can't be... real!" Zach said in disbelief. "Rider..." Was all 6 had to say. He recalled this form when he had done his research on them. He thought it would have been impossible, but somehow they were able to summon the key component to this form. "That's Rider...? How are we going to compete with that?" Luckily, they were several yards away from the battle and at a relatively safe distance. Once again, B312 only spoke plainly to his master. "We won't." He began to put the SUV back in gear to continue driving. "They are in combat with another servant, we'll let them sort things out themselves." It was sound logic, but Zach wasn't so sure their enemy could deal with such a large threat.

Zach ultimately agreed with his servant, and besides, he was a soldier. He trusted that his judgement was more valuable here than any other area where Zach might have an advantage. He just hoped they wouldn't have to face off against an enemy of that stature. As they continued down the street, in search of a possible battle with better odds, the mansion was currently being guarded by cloaked men, the same kind that were currently infiltrating another master's home. It seemed that Shiori's base of operations wasn't heavily guarded, if not unguarded entirely.

One said assassin began to approach the gunman found outside of the building, noting its large weapon; a Drill staff. It was clearly some sort of combat ready machine, but it was curious why it was left here with no attempts at hiding this advanced technology. Instead of following orders, they decided to try entering the machine, figuring it was similar to a tank with a hatch and interior. The handful of assassins continued to sneak around the grounds, using any shadow casted by the moon to their advantage. They did so until finding a way inside, quietly infiltrating further.

B312 continued to drive through the streets of Faithful Hills, when once again they were met with another scenario taking place, only this time it was smack dab in the middle of their current course. "Hold on..." Zach said as they slowed down. "I see it." 6 said right after his Master. They referred to the group currently engaged in combat, as the two of them made the quick decision to 'help' resolve the conflict. "Go." 6 said, as if reading his masters mind. Zach quickly jumped out of the car and ran into the nearest shaded cover.

There was a flash, and before long, the crackling sound of lightning could be heard as a bolt formed. But just as Marilyn began her retaliation, there was a loud BANG, the sound of a single bullet firing from 6's DMR, echoing off of the surrounding concrete. The shot was fired at her tubby right arm, the only area that was safe for the bullet to pass through without any unwanted collateral on team Ruler's end. Regardless if the shot misses or not, 6 makes a slight adjustment while looking down his scope, to fire two more rounds at the spooky tub of lard.

B312 was crouched on top of their vehicle's hood, where he had made it his vantage point no more than 100 feet from the evil sisters. He was no more than a silhouette due to the moonlight casting behind him, but regardless this position had the two sandwiched between team Ruler and his own cover fire. Hopefully they could make a temporary truce to handle Caster's lackeys.

• “What?” Kyria glanced at Vivian, who warned that someone’s messing around in the burnt down arcade. This would mean that more and more people are getting involved in this supposedly private mess. “I’ve got a bad feeling about this, Vivi. Really bad.” She says as she skated through the city, eventually nearing the arcade. She believed that the path to the TV Station must be near the area she worked at, considering that she remembers that the local arcade got some TV coverage over some card games in the past.

Thus, in the spur of the moment, Kyria decided to swing by the old workplace, hopefully catching a glimpse of what may be haunting the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back